D/E bash4: Tagline Contest! *(DUE 10/22)*

Posted: 17 years ago

Hey everyoneπŸ€—

Are you ready for the last part of this week's celebrations?? I am sure you are! πŸ˜›

This is another contest!! Yup, we are giving you all contests in one shot. You may ask but why?? The answer is pretty simple, we want all FC's to enjoy! If not in one contest, then the other. And we shall have three FC's (if there are three different one's winning) getting prizes!! Yayyy!!πŸ˜ƒ

So, what is this contest about? Well, its about making a catchy line, a phrase, a tagline, that includes stuff about Diwali/Eid, your celebrity and your celebrity FC.

This is something I made up, do not use it ofcourse...

Chamak raha hai aasman,
Ujli hui hai dharti
Kami nahin hai mithai kii
humare is XYZ FC mein bhi...

Well, mine is not that good, coz I just made it up randomly w/o giving it much thought. But you get the idea, dont you?

So here is what you need to do for this contest (are u taking notes?πŸ€”πŸ˜›)

Prepare a tagline (I would recommend using PM service for this, so that other FC's don't take away your work before you)
    PM that tagline to me (sweet_kp)
    Convert that tagline into a pretty siggi but requesting in one of the avi/siggi shop or using one of talented siggi makers in your shop and then all members should carry it around for this week! This is how you will promote the festive season, and your FC together!
  1. THIS IS THE MOST IMP PART -- Check to be sure that you do #2 part first and then only #3. If you do it the other way round and I see two taglines looking really alike I wont be able to tell who was the original and who was the copier. If you PM, I will know by the date/time you sent me.

Enjoy!

lots of love,
CFC Dev Team

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
cool ideas Khair...will love to participate..THX!!!
Thnx khair..will def participate... πŸ˜‰
Khair... you're on a roll sweet thing! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Will talk to my mob soon! πŸ˜›
πŸ˜† Ya Reemz...we need to think!
thankzz khair!...will try an participate 😊
awesome idea once again Khair!!! will def. be participating!
thankss khair di.....i will try to participate

awesomee contest 😊 πŸ˜ƒ
thx khair, would definitely like to participate
will surely try........!! grt ideas n contests........