•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
In episode 151 (23rd March), while talking to Inspector GK in the starting of the episode, Vk tells him that I used to wait for "toofani raat" in jail, and again in episode 153 (25th March), while sitting in the coffee shop, Vk tells Gk that after staying 5 years in jail, I reliased that lawyers in our country...

Do anyone know anything about this? What's the story behind VK 5 years in jail? Did they ever mention something that I may have missed?

Did the creatives revealed anything about it yet?
I don't recall seeing anything in the earlier episodes which alluded to VK's past. But it is nice to see a post on this page. Clearly, you like the show. I'm disappointed it is ending. I think it's an excellent show with excellent story lines and superb acting, both by the leads and the outside actors. It raised some interesting social issues such as college ragging. It's a pity that Life OK didn't promote it. Many people didn't realize the whole premise of the show had changed, despite retaining the show name. Some thought that all the characters had changed but that it was the same story line. With all the rubbish otherwise shown, this was a breath of fresh air and it's a real pity it's ending.

QUOTE=Lovepreet1]In episode 151 (23rd March), while talking to Inspector GK in the starting of the episode, Vk tells him that I used to wait for "toofani raat" in jail, and again in episode 153 (25th March), while sitting in the coffee shop, Vk tells Gk that after staying 5 years in jail, I reliased that lawyers in our country...

Do anyone know anything about this? What's the story behind VK 5 years in jail? Did they ever mention something that I may have missed?

Did the creatives revealed anything about it yet?
[/QUOTE]
Nothing shown but just the obvious that VK spent time in jail duie to a miscarriage of justice. 

I think this is a great show actually will be sorry when it goes off air - The original story was interesting but lost its way but this later incarnation as a courtroom/crime drama is actually well done.  

Posted: 8 years ago
they could have continued the swaikas' story as well. showing how trisha spends life at home gaurav and his son looking after his business. something . they should have shown that trisha also going ahead in life and practicing law instead of just sitting and watching or helping vk to find the culprit by changing disguise. I want to see her fighting cases in the court. its nice to see a post. plz continue.
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont watch this show cause I kept thinking they were continuing with the original show

what started out as a good show turned into a train wreck...

why Life OK didn't rebrand the show under a new name and identity is beyond me

they dont seem to have their shit together it seems