Ye Hai Mohabbatein

(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 97

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

aah Rana we already discussed him i think long back .. he is ok for me its matt :-)

@shev good luck with hunting of dentists the whole medical system is a joke everywhere  today we got slapped with a $400 bill for taking our kids during  after hours havent paid that much extra before GOk what changed .. now have to fight with these people ...
the funny thing is i am paying tons for the insurance per month but any single thing i do we have to pay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I got the request from Siri (bala) new person on the thread, asking me how to post pic, so I did it for her. I didn't remember talking about him as in head Matt is RnBπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anu, America insurance might suck, believe me I lived in Canada for 2 years, they have universal health care and it sucks big time. i hated it, I wanted to take my son to an ENT, I got an appointment with 7 months wait time. 
Call your insurance and fight it, unless it was out of coverage dr or Dr's office billed it has a emergency

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/genelia-dsouza/curious-case-genelia-deshmukhs-lehenga

I think Genelia would make a pretty II
She looks GORGEOUS in the lehanga

She looks pretty. I have just seen one movie of her( with Imran Khan) and she was very lively like II😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Curse & Care
Shravu: Heaviest reptile?
R&B"Alligator

Shravu:WRONGGG Saltwater crocodile

Shravu: Smallest bird egg

R&B: Swallow?

Shravu:WRONGGG again, Hummingbird!!!

R&B: Longest sea creature

Shravu ran around the bed, JUMPED and lunged at the dude  "THE BLUE WHALEEE"

He fell on R&B, R&B almost fell on II, backwards

II: Yenn da? What is wrong with you?

R&B: We need to start a Math quiz dude

Shravu: lets go Geography Uncle R

R&B:I suck at it!
Shravu:what is suck!!

II smacked him "ayyyo!! teach him bad words da"

R&B smiled "Thats for our private sessions" doing a high five

Shravu:I know many bad words
Vandu"WHATTT?

Bala called out to her as he left the room so she left

Shravu: Chithi uses MANY

R&B:Oh! Really?

II: Shravu, you sleep tonite, I will shave a word on your head

Shravu: She says "kazhudai" which means donkey, she says PAAVI, which means thief

II:Ayyyo! PODA!! It means sinner!!

II began to sit up curious, where this whole thing was leading
Shravu:She says KOLLAIKARAN... that means murderer, SHE USES THAT FOR YOU A LOTTT!!!
"A LOT A LOT" he stressed

R&B looked at her, seriously, his eyes mocking "Care to explain that one?" look

II: It doesnt mean murderer... umm... it doesnt he has no clue. (mumbling)

Shravu:shes lying, whenever she talks about you WHICH IS ALL THE TIME she says that word

II: Ayyo... go play PS 3 in Paatti's room
Shravu:tell him what it means

II:It means umm... ermm.. THIEF

Husband and wife stared interminably, his eyes caressed her face...

II: I only said it once! (grumbling)

R&B: Liar!!!

Amma walked in "Lets eat, we have to get up early tomorrow for the new year"

R&B looked curiously

II: Amma why dont you guys come over to Malcha Marg for new year

Shravu IAM IN

Vandu walked in: USKO bhi pooch le zara (laughing, hubby and her sat on the divan as Bala showed her something on his phone)

R&B smiled "I dont care" he said

II:SEE he doesnt.. how come you dont show me any pictures on your phone? Athim and Akka are always sitting together and giggling over the phones

R&B leaned back on the bed BY HER, "you can look at my phone there arent funny pictures" he said

Amma: She always competes

R&B:Does she? Really? (chuckling)

II: Not funny! OK?

R&B: Nope!

Vandu:You havent eaten have you?

R&B: No not yet

Amma:GET UP Vandita, you had chai at 7 its past 10 get up

R&B:How are you today?

Shravu ran to the living room

Vandu nodded quietly "Each day is different"
Bala:Sunti nahi yaar... she does her own thing man!

Amma had left

R&B:Must be in the gene you think?

II smacked him "How mean mere hi ghar mein meri burayi?"

Vandita:Excuse me, this is Amma Appa's house, you belong in Malcha Marg, like I in Munirka (she hugged Bala)

II:You could hug me (whispering)

R&B:Can I kiss you?

II blushed NO! Absolutely not
He bent down and kissed her anyway, a quick peck

Vandita:OMG!! Did u see that Bala, romba fast aa irukan paiyan (boy is very fast)

Bala:Hamari ladki dheeli hai yaar

II just stared at R&B "I missed you" she whispered

Bala and Vandu left them alone... shutting the door

Bala peeked "No acts on empty stomach"

R&B chuckled

II clung to his arm burrowing in his chest

He moved her laid her down and kissed her, hungrily, he tasted like beer, she tasted like something she ate at the temple.
She gave him a finger kangi... and smiled, kissing him on his cheek... "Thats for coming over to take me home" she said softly

"So u actually want to go?" he asked in disbelief

"i was ready to when you kissed me by the Monet" she thought

She smiled instead

There was a knock on the door... he let go reluctantly, and sat up, she lay down staring up at him

They returned at around midnight, he didnt eat much she noticed, typical Iyer food he didnt care for much, she noticed, Appa and Amma did
too, he had one scoop of both rice, and declined seconds

she got off the car and took of her sandals and asked "Do u want something to eat?"

"Umm.. not sure whats available" he said

They wandered to the kitchen, the wall to wall refrigerators were stacked with stuff, she knew where everything was, or atleast was beginning to
She brought an array of covered bowls out, found dough... heated up the food, made rotis and fed him

He ate quietly just as he always did... not much just two rotis and some non vegetarian gravy of some sort

She ate a bite of rasmalai as it was irresistible, from his bowl

She stacked everything away, Ranjan walked down surprised to see them both

"He didnt eat much Dad" she said

"Good otherwise I dont allow anybody to eat" he chuckled, joking "or wander in the kitchen after 9 PM"

Ii smiled

R&B sipped his water staring out into the patio

"Will u have rasmalai?" she asked

"Sure puttar" "Just one, and if u are making for urself then I would like some hot chocolate"

she made some for him...

"How is the new car?"

"Shiny" she said, and showed him pictures..

"U picked a good color red is auspicious" he nodded

"did u drive it?" he asked R&B

"No I didnt" he said politely

"Appa wanted me to drive it but I didnt either" Ii said

"He learned to drive at 4" Ranjan said proudly

"walked at 7.5 months, learnt to play tennis at 4" "Sab mein aagey hai" Ranjan said

II smiled  "He speeds" she said

Ranjan: Jawaan hai he should be adventurous, live on the edge... Punjabis by nature are like that puttar, Iyers are cautious (happy)

II: Some Iyers are reckless Dad (somber)

R&B:We dont know any... do we? (he looked at his Dad with a half smile)

The two men would tell themselves they both were in the kitchen because II was in the kitchen... unawares she was bringing and keeping both in the room for more than five minutes the last month or so

R&B may never absolve Ranjan of the crime he is supposed to have committed, but in carrying on a civil conversation with him, he would have atleast taught himself to put his hatred on hold while talking to the man that brought him into this world

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Am I missed any topic before this one. Please let me know the page number. Thanks in advance.Edited by putti77 - 9 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Am I missed any topic before this one. Please let me know the page number. Thanks in advance.

115 i think.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
PROGRESS all around Nisha!
Loved that dude was actually surprised when he asked If II would go home with him!! A big clue there for him in the II puzzle πŸ˜Š.

Loved the family scene at II's room. Two couples different in every way imaginable except with their sincere emotions. Sweetest of all the kisses so far 😳.  RnB earns the honest damad of the year title from me when he says "I don't care" about II's invite to the Iyers for New years. The only thing that made him take note was that she probably had to get up early πŸ˜‰. 

Syrup alert πŸ˜ƒ read at leisure!!!

I love my life as it is! But the distance from home gets to me sometimes.

I dragged my man out at 5.30 this morning to drive upto the not so near Ganesha temple for New Years  but I had to wait out..😭. 

Got myself a cup of tea and sat to refresh and this popped out!. Really enjoyed it! Gave me a piece of home that I sorely miss.

Especially people! That's why I am kind of in love with II's interaction with Ranjan and her Appa with RnB there.  Both our moms climb over mountains and swim through oceans to keep in touch, they have no fear tackling immigration any number of times!

THANK YOU for brightening my morning.πŸ‘

New year has dawned here!

So here's wishing you very HAPPY TAMIL NEW YEARS day! GOD BLESS you, your family and the rest of the SOSY FAMILY!!

Let's have a rocking year ahead πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My replies tell me I stopped at 14 n its 15th thread. I guess I'll skim through updates before I come back. Hope all are doing good. Ishruhi pinged me to ask my wellbeing, one heart touching gesture! Make u feel so wanted!!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Now i really want them to settle in india.living at MM,visits by sam and vandu families in b/w,they going munirka, DII him going for some business trips in b/w,then they together can go paris for some days...it will be more interesting for them than staying paris...now dude is somewhat ok even at MM when II is around.
Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

PROGRESS all around Nisha!

Loved that dude was actually surprised when he asked If II would go home with him!! A big clue there for him in the II puzzle😊.

Loved the family scene at II's room. Two couples different in every way imaginable except with their sincere emotions. Sweetest of all the kisses so far 😳. RnB earns the honest damad of the year title from me when he says "I don't care" about II's invite to the Iyers for New years. The only thing that made him take note was that she probably had to get up earlyπŸ˜‰.

Syrup alertπŸ˜ƒread at leisure!!!

I love my life as it is! But the distance from home gets to me sometimes.

I dragged my man out at 5.30 this morning to drive upto the not so near Ganesha temple for New Years but I had to wait out..😭.

Got myself a cup of tea and sat to refresh and this popped out!. Really enjoyed it! Gave me a piece of home that I sorely miss.

Especially people! That's why I am kind of in love with II's interaction with Ranjan and her Appa with RnB there. Both our moms climb over mountains and swim through oceans to keep in touch, they have no fear tackling immigration any number of times!

THANK YOU for brightening my morning.πŸ‘

New year has dawned here!

So here's wishing you very HAPPY TAMIL NEW YEARS day! GOD BLESS you, your family and the rest of the SOSY FAMILY!!

Let's have a rocking year aheadπŸ˜ƒ

Iniya tamizh Puthandu Nal vazthukkal. Happy new year to you and your family too ...
To health and goodness.. Let's hv a great year ahead and yes to
"More happy hours here at SoSy"
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Errantnomad

Iniya tamizh Puthandu Nal vazthukkal. Happy new year to you and your family too ...
To health and goodness.. Let's hv a great year ahead and yes to
"More happy hours here at SoSy"

Absolutely! 

Thank you very much πŸ˜Š