Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Errantnomad

It's always a gold mine anywhere... India is also not lagging behind and it's already a racket with all the designer imported material for the implants... Cost wise, it would be better, but when it comes to periodic check ups after the implant, which u hv to do it here ..,,hum maar kaa jayenge yaar... Phir se the entire cycle will start that it's has not been done properly, you might hv to do it again and it's a blood sucker...

I am not thinking straight right now. I was just appalled how expensive it is and gave me some crap about lifting the bone for a crown. 
I was reading an article while waiting that dentist have the highest suicide rate in trained professionals. In case the practice doesn't take off, they are more prone to addictions also. Most these days prefer to employed rather then opening a practice. Anyway I will shop around for a implant. Never in my dreams I thought I will have to do such shopping
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sri1091

How abt dis guy as RnB??

No pic
Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

No love lost for dentist, I feel everything I go they come back with a new thing, they are day time robbers.
lets see if Manny's laptop leads to a showdown. I think by now RnB must have had a conversation with her. II is in tight spotfinancially๐Ÿ˜•

I am not sure if the laptop will lead to a show down... Issues are never played loud OTT at MM. Definetely the strong undercurrents between Manny and II could come to the fore... Putting people like Sam, Ranjan in a spot...
It's like getting caught between the Devil and The Deep sea...
Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I am not thinking straight right now. I was just appalled how expensive it is and gave me some crap about lifting the bone for a crown.
I was reading an article while waiting that dentist have the highest suicide rate in trained professionals. In case the practice doesn't take off, they are more prone to addictions also. Most these days prefer to employed rather then opening a practice. Anyway I will shop around for a implant. Never in my dreams I thought I will have to do such shopping

That's interesting Shev !! I know that what the dentists pay for their insurance cover is extremely high...
Good luck with your implant shopping ... Hope u land on a decent one.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Errantnomad

I am not sure if the laptop will lead to a show down... Issues are never played loud OTT at MM. Definetely the strong undercurrents between Manny and II could come to the fore... Putting people like Sam, Ranjan in a spot...
It's like getting caught between the Devil and The Deep sea...

I agree it will not be a showdown, this not a EK show. I think II also jumped the gun and so did Manny by pointing the finger. II should have waited till the time RnB had a talk with Manny. Husband should be in loop. Even if they dont pay attention.(I read is somewhere you should tell all your secrets to your husband when he is watching his fav tv show or movie as they pretented to listen you at that time) So the guilt factor woman vanishes as she did her job as a wife in telling everything ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Hsp.canada thumbnail
[QUOTE=Sri1091]How abt dis guy as RnB?? Posting it on behalf of Sir1091

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
aah Rana we already discussed him i think long back .. he is ok for me its matt :-)

@shev good luck with hunting of dentists the whole medical system is a joke everywhere  today we got slapped with a $400 bill for taking our kids during  after hours havent paid that much extra before GOk what changed .. now have to fight with these people ...
the funny thing is i am paying tons for the insurance per month but any single thing i do we have to pay ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@nisha my Ranjan gush and comments on
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4352815&TPN=116

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/genelia-dsouza/curious-case-genelia-deshmukhs-lehenga

I think Genelia would make a pretty II
She looks GORGEOUS in the lehanga