(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 95

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
LOVED THIS!!!!!! Heart
My butter is COMINGGG Party

So the dude was fat with lot of hair ...Just because I like kids doesnt mean I will like him too Sleepy

I am in my butter's world now ROFL
NEXT EPPO?!?!?!?!?
I can stay put till 1 am IST! or max 2 am IST

Need to go out tomorrow morning..
Please...Adutadu seeghrama taango!!
I am really excited !!!
Ashu

You are the only soul on the planet who loves a 5 month old's appearance in a romance fiction

TOO CUTE
It will be fun if to see II getting caught by Ranjan while she looks at her husbands childhood pictures and videos
It will be better when THR DUDE overhears papaji tell II about puttar's childhood and her enthusiasm will help R&B know how much papaji loves him   Embarrassed

Manny's reaction to the laptop getting delivered to her and the effect ot will have on R&B seems like its going to be scary
II shouldnt send the laptop without letting him know...it might mess up stuff
I can almost see R&B's babies now. Like Nisha is laying the foundation for the thought LOL And II sneaking into that room to see those pics. 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu

You are the only soul on the planet who loves a 5 month old's appearance in a romance fiction

TOO CUTE

LOL
Pagal hoon...Directly bolo na LOL

The way you describe her makes me LOVE her more!!
Heart
Originally posted by namratha.shree

It will be fun if to see II getting caught by Ranjan while she looks at her husbands childhood pictures and videos
It will be better when THR DUDE overhears papaji tell II about puttar's childhood and her enthusiasm will help R&B know how much papaji loves him
   Embarrassed

Manny's reaction to the laptop getting delivered to her and the effect ot will have on R&B seems like its going to be scary
II shouldnt send the laptop without letting him know...it might mess up stuff

That would just be AWESOME!!

Ashu,
I sounded the morning alarm by your ears and by the time you got up, I was in 7th heaven...