(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 94

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sarsyed

Yahan bechari II is broke aur tum sabko laptop ki padi    hai😡
 waise laptop gaya kahan Daya...
NISHA Acp PRADHYUMAN ko bolai kya??🤣
Daya saare MM ke darwaze tod dega and Manny can get her imac🤪

Plz forgive me for the madness ppl...am stuck in traffic fr 2 hrs and am Getting these weird ideas
Mr. orange has it...I'm almost certain!
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

no no no no she loves u MOST
 i so dont want her to go through what i went through one afternoon cause i forgot a few name ..
 she cant love any of us more 😆🤣..she loves all ur bratty bachas most poduma 😆

Yayieee ðŸ¤£

Thats better!!😆
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Mr. orange has it...I'm almost certain!

the only solution joint account ... or threaten to reveal the prenup.
.II is crazy totally crazy now she is worried she cant take her family out for a party 😆😆 irony for a woman who belongs to MM and is a wife to R&B and DIL to Ranjan thats why i love her sooo much .
Mystery of the Missing Laptop for sure 😃
Originally posted by Ashu25

Yayieee ðŸ¤£

Thats better!!😆

brat di ni ..

the only solution joint account ... or threaten to reveal the prenup.
.II is crazy totally crazy now she is worried she cant take her family out for a party 😆😆 irony for a woman who belongs to MM and is a wife to R&B and DIL to Ranjan thats why i love her sooo much .
Mystery of the Missing Laptop for sure 😃

Bold- -I can add one more here...Her money which she withdrew during her wedding...Some of it must have gone for payments...yet whatever is left over can sav her the day ðŸ˜­

brat di ni ..

😆
But I am adorable ðŸ˜³
Ottukongo...Illena you know the consequences ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Ashu25

Nadira check your internwt connection..
Otherwise the page is still there.. I am able ro access it!!

hey,i m using from mobile may b tthats y .dont knw.bt now i found out the thread.@blue5sky helpd me to find out...thank uuu :*
30 pages left in this thread.
Nice topin will finish this by morning update.
Any topic
Shravu says "He said he will take me on a trip in summer" - is this about the trek? 
Will the chillar party go with them after all? I wonder!
"When push comes to shove, you know I"ll be by your side"

There might be no love lost between the FIL and the SIL but deep down they care for each other ... The same goes for the current relationship between R&B and Ranjan too. I firmly believe that... Beneath all the facade of grouse, indifference and hatred lies the 'undercover love "
It's like the kin rivalry, there might be a thousand things between us, but I will chew you alive if you dare play between us.
I have always felt that Appa would be the first to pounce on subbu and his family in defense of his son in law...if it ever came to that.. And boy! did he lap it up with both his hands... He lapped it up like Halwa.

"Appa: Yes yes, very handsome very educated, Subbu should know him, I hear he goes to sell cars every week to my son in law's showrooms"...

Did I see subbu and his mom wishing if earth could swallow them alive.

Kadichu kodaralla, avalavu dhaan...Appa did everything but chew them alive... Relished the swipe that he took ...
The filial pride of Appa for his daughters and Ranjanji for his daughter in law is so endearing ... Both of them are the "good old men"

Happy times in DII .Just when DII was looking like old times for both II and Appa ,there entered the "acquisition " man.. Smart man that he is , knows when to cut his losses.

Wished Ranjanji was there too along with R&B in DII to relish the pongal and kothsu. Amma and Appa will only be courteous in his welcome... The "poor old rich man " so needs the warmth and company that his daughter in laws family can provide...
I have a wish,it's for one night whenever that is, for Ranjanji staying over at DII and Appa giving a veshti / dhoti to Ranjanji to settle in comfortably for a night and them playing " taash ke pathe"... Plain Bonding ...Simple joys of life

Pongal and kothsu , that's going to be the dinner at my home today... I have not made kothsu in a while ... I am off to get the bartha wala baingan to make it tonight.