(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 49

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Originally posted by Arya1991

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shevane, 700 for coconut water is a price only Goenkas and Birlas can afford it sounds like yaar,...
 I drink coconut water all the time at Janpath, and at whichever intersection they happen to sell around South Delhi ring road, Ive never paid more than 50  I think... I mostly go in December only. Ive never been to Khan Market actually... casually yes but never to shop...

wont pay Rs.38,000 or Rs.42,000 to wear some unknown human being's clothing, for which he/she she paid not even sustenance wages to some poor soul in middle of nowhere UP, all under the garb of "hand crafted"

My hubby's best friend's wife ONLY wears DE-JY-NAR, she will force me to buy when ever I am in India, "TU to US mein rehti hai one Satya Paul saree in USD is only $400 why dont u buy,"

I am very old school Id rather buy a Kanjeevaram for $400... instead of paying $400 to some bald pot bellied excuse (No offence to readers from Satya Paul's family)

she lives in Sector 40 NOIDA... I refuse...I dont have unlimited, unreported sources of income unfortunately.

700 rupee coconuts?! We cry about paying 20 for one!!!
25 at the most...Smile
Usualy priced around  12-15 bucks re.. Haan summer mein their rates sky rocket... Thats anothed case... But 700is like tooo much
Originally posted by ishruhi

Sorry work crisis, I took over a process from the "friend" and she completely sucked my time today, AFTER I send her the report, she asked me a million questions, from 2-6 in the afternoon.

After I completed another task thats due 2nd Friday of every month (this task usually takes me 4 hours). I am working on the task I originally owned WHILE I answer questions for what I completed for her this morning

I messed up in my afternoon task in two places, silly errors, but I did nevertheless, I saw the email while walking around when my 7 year old was at tennis... by the time I got home, logged on fixed it and resent my afternoon report it sucked up all my evening

ALLS well now.

I shall go and write a STEAMY PART for Swathi. I have short changed her two days ago

happy that you are fine.and...
swathi should share...

No THIS IS MINE...no Sharing ROFL ROFL

That too Nish has given me a steamy part...

So from now on I am the official title holder of "SEXY BESHARAM" for the SOSY group...Big smile LOL LOL

I am crowing myself Wink Embarrassed
We pay Rs 40-50 for one in Delhi
Originally posted by modernfamily

We pay Rs 40-50 for one in Delhi
Naariyal hai ya sona ShockedShocked
Ok I m generally silent here but.. Naariyal paani for 700?????Shocked
Max to max 30 here in Ncr.. Or in some cases 40-50.. But 350 ka ek.. Are you kidding me??? Shocked
350 mein aaraam se 10 naariyal paani aajate hn..!!
Originally posted by Arya1991

Shevane, 700 for coconut water is a price only Goenkas and Birlas can afford it sounds like yaar,...
 I drink coconut water all the time at Janpath, and at whichever intersection they happen to sell around South Delhi ring road, Ive never paid more than 50  I think... I mostly go in December only. Ive never been to Khan Market actually... casually yes but never to shop...

wont pay Rs.38,000 or Rs.42,000 to wear some unknown human being's clothing, for which he/she she paid not even sustenance wages to some poor soul in middle of nowhere UP, all under the garb of "hand crafted"

My hubby's best friend's wife ONLY wears DE-JY-NAR, she will force me to buy when ever I am in India, "TU to US mein rehti hai one Satya Paul saree in USD is only $400 why dont u buy,"

I am very old school Id rather buy a Kanjeevaram for $400... instead of paying $400 to some bald pot bellied excuse (No offence to readers from Satya Paul's family)

she lives in Sector 40 NOIDA... I refuse...I dont have unlimited, unreported sources of income unfortunately.

700 rupee coconuts?! We cry about paying 20 for one!!!
Before our college some one sells 15 each.
Bad thing is will complete the stock ina n hour.
He is smart man.Know hoe to attract coustomers and where to keep his stall

Uske andar nariyal pani aur ya koi five star restaurant ka sparkling mineral wter, 

its 25 in bangalore, for that also we crib, we drink a lot during summer.