(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 48

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

Arey why is this coconut debate going on for 3 days ?
I don't understand at all...

shev di ko kisi ne ullu bana diya for some indonesian coconut.paavam...this was a part of some another delhi related discussion...asdelhi is an important topic,coconut also gained some...that all i think!
Originally posted by ishruhi

shev di ko kisi ne ullu bana diya for some indonesian coconut.paavam...this was a part of some another delhi related discussion...asdelhi is an important topic,coconut also gained some...that all i think!

HeHe πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am not reading the all comments these days becos of work...Thats why was wondering why this discussion came...Thanks for the summary...
Originally posted by swaram

Am late but still , some thoughts about the last three updates.
5th Tallest..:

Nisha, I am sure you have had a beautiful relationship with some elder members of your family , else am in awe of how you envisioned this lovely relationship between II and periappa. I have tears every time II meets him. Such a special and endearing bond, he is her sole confidant who is privy to her innermost thoughts and feelings and reciprocates to her in his own way. Loved how she bares her heart to him about R&B and her feelings for him. Hope the dude has by now enough knowledge of Tamil to get at least the gist of what she was saying.😳

Flour & Fear of Appa:

R&B and Appa are keenly observing and assessing the other's influence over their main point of interest ,II. Appa stunned by how perceptive the dude is and R&B realizing Appa is here to stay and has an effect over her happiness. Very nice to see Appa insisting on II giving due respect to her hubby . Goes to show he is a principled man and stands by his values , friend or foe.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Of course, II has her own way and she is going to stick with it. For her its going to be  "Da and Kanna"and her man wouldn't want it another way.😳

Steamy Titles...:

Uff,Steamy or what??The hubby and wifey demands , a nice sensous foreplay.  All that craving and longing of the last few days buried forcefully gushing out with full force taking them down to estactic culminations. Expected nothing less ! πŸ˜‰

II coming home (MM) to an unexpected insinuation.😲 I wonder if it is just suspicion on part of Manny, it is more like she is waiting for an opportunity to indict her, maybe some jealousy lurking behind the facade of "protecting her bro", like how come this middle-class Iyer is so lucky, she has everything going for her ,kinds!😑 Whatever, her relationship with II is going to be a sore spot in an otherwise adorable Bhalla family (the immediate one of course). 

Swara, I have had mostly good vibes with all on my in laws' side, Parents' side, without a doubt...  maybe they all bitch about me behind my back... I dont know... I take things at face value and go with itπŸ˜ƒ  Appa is not a bad human being, his judgment is clouded by his love for his kanna, and he is jealous of R&B in a subtle way. He knows HE will no longer hold that spot in II's life, II is completely smitten by him. If he had to throw her values and upbringing away and marrying a man that has been in relationships for 12-14 years is devastating to Appa.

Manny is not a bad human being either, she is not going to poison II or have her thrown in prison or something. When we dont care for someone we try to provoke them gently, we pick on them, we hope to put them down in subtle ways, we hope the person they have supposedly "stolen" would see them in the baddest light

Appa continues to hope II will see "R&B's true face" Manny will continue to hope R&B will see "II's true nature"

In their minds, they are only "protecting" their loved one, but when they crossed over from affection to deviousness they dont know, or they do know and think its "OK" because they are on a "noble mission"
NISH
Yesterday we got a hot and steamy update

Today are we going to get a hot mirchi II & R&B update ?
hope manny reacts somewhat better than appa...or better less react...australia mein busy rahe tho behether...
Originally posted by swathi1990

NISH
Yesterday we got a hot and steamy update

Today are we going to get a hot mirchi II & R&B update ?

U mean war of words?
Originally posted by Nisha0604

U mean war of words?

Yup...mirchi hot anger Spewing war of words ?
Originally posted by Nisha0604

U mean war of words?

Yeah that would be great. II fussing and RB Getting frustrated saying she's giving too much  importance to such things. 
Originally posted by ishruhi

hope manny reacts somewhat better than appa...or better less react...australia mein busy rahe tho behether...

🀣

Originally posted by Ashu25

🀣

she is having a partner there.no one asked about his wherabouts.now her brother selected one.however overprotective she feels for him,she should give a thought about questioning II's social status...