(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 47

Posted: 9 years ago
If poll us still on.. I vote for #withoutkids..

No vikas there isn't any update after pg 51
Originally posted by deepali.rock

If poll us still on.. I vote for #withoutkids..

No vikas there isn't any update after pg 51
thanks buddy.

Got busy with chennai match and CSK trashed out SRH.

Din't go thorough pages here.
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

page27
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4352815&TPN=27

I got swathi to tell me her opinion would like to know urs oto

Anu!
Sorry for the delay. Reply coming here. In a bit.
I'm gonna catch up on my sleep now. 
#OddSleepTimes #Nishaachara
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Read all updates in one go in this thread...  it's exciting to read them back to back😊  

Seeds of suspicion - I see R&B between 2 women in his life, both equally important. Yep, Manny does not seem pleasant and all sympathies with II, R&B is smitten by her and she clearly is at the receiving end of an unfair allegation... but at the end of the day Manny IS the sister

R&B is a no-nonsense kind of a guy, and would perhaps cut no slack if II is put to test unfairly... but again it is a sibling in question here

The call that he took... was that Manny trying to dob on his wife?

Bottom line... This is the first time (not the last maybe??) he is placed midst a typical domestic scenario - the suspicious sister vs the innocent wife. What's the dude going to do!

PS: load of thanks to @sakiv-rm for the index & ashu for the thread link πŸ˜Š

Anytime SB πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shevane, 700 for coconut water is a price only Goenkas and Birlas can afford it sounds like yaar,...
 I drink coconut water all the time at Janpath, and at whichever intersection they happen to sell around South Delhi ring road, Ive never paid more than 50  I think... I mostly go in December only. Ive never been to Khan Market actually... casually yes but never to shop...

wont pay Rs.38,000 or Rs.42,000 to wear some unknown human being's clothing, for which he/she she paid not even sustenance wages to some poor soul in middle of nowhere UP, all under the garb of "hand crafted"

My hubby's best friend's wife ONLY wears DE-JY-NAR, she will force me to buy when ever I am in India, "TU to US mein rehti hai one Satya Paul saree in USD is only $400 why dont u buy,"

I am very old school Id rather buy a Kanjeevaram for $400... instead of paying $400 to some bald pot bellied excuse (No offence to readers from Satya Paul's family)

she lives in Sector 40 NOIDA... I refuse...I dont have unlimited, unreported sources of income unfortunately.

Tell me about it I was so baffled and taken aback at how expensive it was. Back in college (CHD) I use to pay 30 bucks for nariyal pani. The vendor told me that it was an Indonesian coconut, it is better and I said bhayia pehla bolo na ta, His answer in mumbling was aaj kal Punjabi bhi bhihari bhayio ke jase bole rahe hai ( no offence to anybody from Bihar). I was very offended and least to say I had lost the taste on paani by then. But my mom had a good laugh looking at my face. She simply said that it the location beta and things have changed in 8 years.😭

I can't relate to many of school and office friends as they are so designer conscious people. Maybe living in America, I have changed. If I was back in India maybe I would have been one them. Drinking only Indonesian coconut paaniπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and eating kiwis from NZ 

Lets not start the De-jy-nar talk...its endless. Believe me i think people have become show offs.

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Tell me about it I was so baffled and taken aback at how expensive it was. Back in college (CHD) I use to pay 30 bucks for nariyal pani. The vendor told me that it was an Indonesian coconut, it is better and I said bhayia pehla bolo na ta, His answer in mumbling was aaj kal Punjabi bhi bhihari bhayio ke jase bole rahe hai ( no offence to anybody from Bihar). I was very offended and least to say I had lost the taste on paani by then. But my mom had a good laugh looking at my face. She simply said that it the location beta and things have changed in 8 years.😭

I can't relate to many of school and office friends as they are so designer conscious people. Maybe living in America, I have changed. If I was back in India maybe I would have been one them. Drinking only Indonesian coconut paaniπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and eating kiwis from NZ 

Lets not start the De-jy-nar talk...its endless. Believe me i think people have become show offs.

Bold - BAKWAAS πŸ€£

KUCH bHI!!!!
Heights of selling techniques!!!
Mummyyy
I am rofling like crazy πŸ€£

Originally posted by Arya1991

Anu!
Sorry for the delay. Reply coming here. In a bit.
I'm gonna catch up on my sleep now. 
#OddSleepTimes #Nishaachara
🀣
is that actually indonesian coconut costs 700? πŸ˜’
Arey why is this coconut debate going on for 3 days ?
I don't understand at all...
Originally posted by swathi1990

Arey why is this coconut debate going on for 3 days ?
I don't understand at all...

Because ANYTHING less mundane would not be funπŸ˜‰

I am all for talking about  De-JY-NAR craze in India or anything more relevant. Or 

Virat being a wuss, wanting "sympathy for him and Anushka" Its fun to have a Bollywood arm candy when you are winning. When you begin losing the game, you want the world to pity you, because "u are such a poor baby"πŸ˜†

Chal aaj suggest kar...

Putti: Yesterday you said goras dont make friends at work I dont think thats true, they fall in love and get married to their coworkers (no offence to Desis that have) but yes Desis dont like "disharmony" in general, so I know where you are coming from. My coworker/friend was just punching the "messenger" yesterday. I did not make the rules for process change, she knew for 6 months that the process was going to move to me, she could have found herself another job.

Nope!!

She sat there fuming and hissing at 4 PM yesterday "I am behind by 6 hours and this cannot go on like thisπŸ˜•