Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nisha online!sorry to ask.but,update undo????
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@swathi even after reading  my comment on page ...πŸ˜‰ i wrote a page on why they should take the kids..
work no work they got 2 weeks in paris i got 3 days ethukkumele yenna honeymoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

read this
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4352815&TPN=27

oh well i guess i am so the minority its ok πŸ˜†
regarding AGM why chachu clan Ranjan can take care for another 10 years easy , he plays tennis does yoga,
i will be very surprised if knowing how terrible chachu clan is R&B decides to give it to them ..

Ithu enna anyayam...

Just because you got only 3 days πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am planning for a year honeymoon...Pavam they didnt get anything compared to it...and managing kids is like big headache re...for a backpacker like me who likes to roam and eat anything we get, taking kids is like a burden...

Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I used to live in Hauz Khaz,I  loved Green Park market more in the evening(maybe i spent quite bit of childhood there , Bhua's house). I think there was school close to my place, did u go to Laxman Public or General Raj? I forgot te school names now. There is another girl on this thread she is from EOK and she went to Tagore

i studied in St. Anthonys' Sr. Sec. , just next to St. Paul'😊
Vidyaa thumbnail

Delhi ki roads yaad aagayi😊 Only yesterday I had mentioned Evergreen Sweets. South Ex ki chaat and Naali sarees & suits. Deep & Metro shoes. Khan market ka khana & guysπŸ˜†. Is Dili Haat still crazy busy place? Sarojni Nagar had one big shoe shop and dosa place. 

Dilli Haat is still the same... but aaj bhi achche se loot te hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Are you talking about Cty Shoes ?  or Paul shoes ??
Vidyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

kahin se bhi kar lekin dhoondke hi wapas aana πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Aise lag raha hai jaise mujhe jangh pe bhej rahi ho and bol rahi ho  jeet kar hi aana hai varna mat aana ...πŸ˜† 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vidyaa

Aise lag raha hai jaise mujhe jangh pe bhej rahi ho and bol rahi ho  jeet kar hi aana hai varna mat aana ...πŸ˜† 

Usse dhoondna jung se kam hai kya πŸ€£
Vidyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Usse dhoondna jung se kam hai kya πŸ€£

TrueπŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidyaa

Dilli Haat is still the same... but aaj bhi achche se loot te hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Are you talking about Cty Shoes ?  or Paul shoes ??

I think it was Paul shoes.
Dili haat ke momo's use to be very good. Bargaining is the way to go in DH πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vidyaa thumbnail

I think it was Paul shoes.
Dili haat ke momo's use to be very good. Bargaining is the way to go in DH πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love saabut daana khichdi / vada Maharashtra stall mein and aamras . And Fruit beer Goa stall mein..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
So true... bargaining nahi toh DH nahi πŸ˜†

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Ithu enna anyayam...

Just because you got only 3 days πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am planning for a year honeymoon...Pavam they didnt get anything compared to it...and managing kids is like big headache re...for a backpacker like me who likes to roam and eat anything we get, taking kids is like a burden...

honestly for working women 2 weeks of honeymoon is a luxury forewarning you πŸ˜‰
"I am planning for a year honeymoon." oh the bachpan key kwabs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†so you plan to go to paris and spend 1 year without you or ur husband working  too cute than solla mudiyum
@nisha what world are these kids living inπŸ˜†

managing 9/10  year old is not a big deal they will take care of you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so nowadays when we go on a trip we tell the kids where we are going they tell us what to do when, will look up trip advisor and mark out places for us to go , a national park they will pick the route and tell us where to go when .. and no my kids are not the exception they are the norm .. u seriously think 9 year olds are babies i agree upto 5 is hard but post that they will only kill u with questions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£