(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 148

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by taara113

Woohhooo
Im loving it (the way dey say it in the add)

It was very natural for such confrontations to happen... Families cant keep smiling for months right ??
Evn if dey hv not been doing it for years, sudden too much happiness cld hv just chocked them...A reckless Ishita Iyer blow was needed...
There are various possibilities of how RB might react (like levels of anger and understanding)... I just want him to be damn damn pissed...
Get the next one soon

aagayi R&B ki cheliLOLROFL bechari II ab kya kare ... i want Ranjan make her coffee and give and i am dreaming kanna from R&B

And we live in a world of saints and extremely understanding people...sorry...not happening in my mind LOL
You just want Ranjan to be God...hehehe...
I II bechari ????
Il say II gadhhii Tongue

how DARE u !!Angrydont u dare call her that ... i am teamII post marriage and we can differ its ok but i think what II did was what i would too..i Heart II
Emotional and rhona dhona update Nisha, feeling bad for II and for Sam. Sam is so sweet, she just wants everyone to be happy esp. her brother and father. She wants puranawala MM when her mother was there. Good she gave some home truths to II...reckless, brat. Dude is angry because she is not fully accepting him as in he wants her to assert her rights...whatever is his it is hers, but our II is on a diff. level. He told her to let it go, but she went behind his back and sent the lappy. Sam is suspecting if Manny has said something else too for II to behave like that.
Waiting to see Dude chewing up II.

So bye bye 15 and welcome 16 and many many more

Jai Ho SoSy...Nisha.Clap
@harshita27 (Hershey missed you here) gooosh perfect what you wrote...my thoughts ditto ditto ditto !!!
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

how DARE u !!Angrydont u dare call her that ... i am teamII post marriage and we can differ its ok but i think what II did was what i would too..i Heart II
Well after alot of thot and discussion since yest i decided that wat II did happens, ppl can react like dat its vry natural, but do i think its sensible behavior, NO. Its a complete loose-loose situation... U prove to the other person ur guilty, you loose on your money, ur relationship wid odr ppl involved enters a questionable state, showing uv no confidence in apparently the most important ppl in ur life and rest wld sound mean so il skip...
If it was 2-3 grands (bcz i don't hv 2 lacks) evn i cld hv reacted dat way but maybe more publicly but anyways later i wld hv pined for 4 thousand for 4 months, basically regretting acting on impulse- u upset urself and u upset ppl dat matter- wsts d pnt ???...wat i wld hv thot was about my self respect was more of placating my ego...
Edited by taara113 - 6 years ago
nisha make new thread before you go.this one is over
"Of course not, only YOU are allowed to wear your sparkling cynicism as your badge of brilliance!!!" 

Wonderful wonderful Line Nisha. Brilliant writingClapStar
harshita your post was awesome.ditto to everything.
beautiful update Nisha
Lovely convo between daughter /father so perfect
"Ma did EVERYTHING right, you did EVERYTHING right.. par dukh hamari saaye ki tarah peechhe kyon lagi hai Dad?"
CryCry

thats why i ship them so much all of them did everything right and they deserve to be happy and i know they are getting there but thoda they have to go through the wringer Cry

and i totally loved the sensible response by II to R&B , athim example Clap and loved her end line
"Of course not, only YOU are allowed to wear your sparkling cynicism as your badge of brilliance!!!"
PERFECT ClapClapClap
chalo good night folks!!!