(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 120

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by TheSunShine

Yes I agree that he should not be a Desi soap male lead and be a passive spectator and want thenm together but by saying words like 'suspecting insult when there is none' is not he stating that whatever Manny said was her innocent enquiry of her lost laptop and not an accusation which he knows is not true. Now if II thinks he is taking sides will she stay with him. She already thinks he will leave her at some point.

Word!!
Late to comment, everything already said and done...and since I dig conflict, recklessness, aggression and most of all heart wrenching tear jerkers...(it's a self cleansing thing) I simply loved the last two updates. 
This had to happen...since when I have been saying bomb phaten wala hai...phat Gaya ne HOw? Fantastic...what I can't get is manny's duplicity. She is being dishonest when she says don't know why II sent her the laptop. I would have expected better from her...seems like it's intentional...

Understand she wants to protect the dude from getting hurt considering his already fragile emotional state post MOms death, but seems like she is being a bit too possessive and negatively... Anyhow it takes all to make Thai world..gray characters make the story more fun and intriguing but then there will be poetic justice I guess...

Next on thread 16 I guess. 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Can someone go slap Manny? 
She said she didnt KNOW why II sent the laptop? Whoa! I am amazwd at the brutal recsption the dil gets. 

And the speech impaired husband MUST TALK ATLEAST NOW! 

I am simply dazed ab. Manny is such a meanie... Hee brother is simply correct for her !

Couldn't resist this...
#MannyTheMeanie 🤣
Originally posted by Arya1991

Couldn't resist this...
#MannyTheMeanie 🤣

I  just got the rhyme ðŸ¤£