(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 126

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
face off between RnB and Manny.
Ranjan didnt mention the dude was active at 16...That he thought she knew or was it evident ? ROFL
One heart warming update that was Nisha!!
ranjan is not using ii to get back to rnb.as every father will do he wantsed to see his son married.but bcoz of his changing equation with his son and knows rnbs behaviour well,he almost lost hope.but when he saw ii and rnb he felt that they are in love with each other.sam and vandu felt that and they discussed themselves.ranjan went to discuss with appa.thats what most of the fathers will do...and he might be willing to allow ii to go with rnb at paris(but not to DII) that shows he is not desperate for ii's presence to win back rnb.he needs her as his dil who can keep his son happy.and he definitely wants to lead a normal life...that doent shows that he is feeling guilty.
Okay... I have sooo much catching up to do.  But before that...

Happy Tamil New Year everyone...PartyDancingParty

...Had to post this here, couldn't resist. The only place i know where a GIF in Tamil can be surely understood by more then just me!Wink
But you may be my cuddle toy, body pillow, overstuffed teddy bear, hot water human bottle" she listed - 
That is sooo cute!!!

Stand off between the bro and sis...It will again be blamed on her!
Okay now that she needs it shipped , am sure II will not be blamed for that Confused

She has problem if he sleeps more also ?? Kaisi behen hai Ouch
Originally posted by ishruhi

ranjan is not using ii to get back to rnb.as every father will do he wantsed to see his son married.but bcoz of his changing equation with his son and knows rnbs behaviour well,he almost lost hope.but when he saw ii and rnb he felt that they are in love with each other.sam and vandu felt that and they discussed themselves.ranjan went to discuss with appa.thats what most of the fathers will do...and he might be willing to allow ii to go with rnb at paris(but not to DII) that shows he is not desperate for ii's presence to win back rnb.he needs her as his dil who can keep his son happy.and he definitely wants to lead a normal life...that doent shows that he is feeling guilty.

He is not trying to get back because he know RnB will never forgive him.

He is just happy that II was able to do few things which he never even dreamt of.

Still to say.

If II was not there he would be in paris now.
Whole reason he is  in India and that house is just because of II.

Seriously if Ranjan tell II not to go to paris or din't give permission.

It will stop dude to stop taking her there.No way.It won't even matter for him.

"Saw it or took it?" he asked
good good good...
let ii sleep for a while and her hubby to talk something to his dear sis!annoying manya.dont know what expression she gave to that help when he mentioned about ii's friends...

"the love of your life aur kaun hai us ghar mein ab she?" bitter

Now why should the Sister be bitter, may I ask? Insecurities and protectiveness galore in the Bhalla household. Perhaps manny can't get over the fact that baby brother has finally found someone or perhaps she thinks that he will be short changed as well as she was. 

Loved RB's direct question,  saw it or took it? Manny  and RbB made from the same mould will give give each other the same treatment...will be fun to read. 

Aage kya hua Nisha?