(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 123

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Am I missed any topic before this one. Please let me know the page number. Thanks in advance.

115 i think.
PROGRESS all around Nisha!
Loved that dude was actually surprised when he asked If II would go home with him!! A big clue there for him in the II puzzle Smile.

Loved the family scene at II's room. Two couples different in every way imaginable except with their sincere emotions. Sweetest of all the kisses so far Embarrassed.  RnB earns the honest damad of the year title from me when he says "I don't care" about II's invite to the Iyers for New years. The only thing that made him take note was that she probably had to get up early Wink

Syrup alert Big smile read at leisure!!!

I love my life as it is! But the distance from home gets to me sometimes.

I dragged my man out at 5.30 this morning to drive upto the not so near Ganesha temple for New Years  but I had to wait out..Cry

Got myself a cup of tea and sat to refresh and this popped out!. Really enjoyed it! Gave me a piece of home that I sorely miss.

Especially people! That's why I am kind of in love with II's interaction with Ranjan and her Appa with RnB there.  Both our moms climb over mountains and swim through oceans to keep in touch, they have no fear tackling immigration any number of times!

THANK YOU for brightening my morning.Clap

New year has dawned here!

So here's wishing you very HAPPY TAMIL NEW YEARS day! GOD BLESS you, your family and the rest of the SOSY FAMILY!!

Let's have a rocking year ahead Big smile
Edited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
My replies tell me I stopped at 14 n its 15th thread. I guess I'll skim through updates before I come back. Hope all are doing good. Ishruhi pinged me to ask my wellbeing, one heart touching gesture! Make u feel so wanted!!
Now i really want them to settle in india.living at MM,visits by sam and vandu families in b/w,they going munirka, DII him going for some business trips in b/w,then they together can go paris for some days...it will be more interesting for them than staying paris...now dude is somewhat ok even at MM when II is around.
Originally posted by blue5sky

Loved that dude was actually surprised when he asked If II would go home with him!! A big clue there for him in the II puzzleSmile.

Loved the family scene at II's room. Two couples different in every way imaginable except with their sincere emotions. Sweetest of all the kisses so far Embarrassed. RnB earns the honest damad of the year title from me when he says "I don't care" about II's invite to the Iyers for New years. The only thing that made him take note was that she probably had to get up earlyWink.

Syrup alertBig smileread at leisure!!!

I dragged my man out at 5.30 this morning to drive upto the not so near Ganesha temple for New Years but I had to wait out..Cry.

Got myself a cup of tea and sat to refresh and this popped out!. Really enjoyed it! Gave me a piece of home that I sorely miss.

Especially people! That's why I am kind of in love with II's interaction with Ranjan and her Appa with RnB there. Both our moms climb over mountains and swim through oceans to keep in touch, they have no fear tackling immigration any number of times!

So here's wishing you very HAPPY TAMIL NEW YEARS day! GOD BLESS you, your family and the rest of the SOSY FAMILY!!

Let's have a rocking year aheadBig smile

Iniya tamizh Puthandu Nal vazthukkal. Happy new year to you and your family too ...
To health and goodness.. Let's hv a great year ahead and yes to
"More happy hours here at SoSy"
happy new year to all...
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by blue5sky

Loved that dude was actually surprised when he asked If II would go home with him!! A big clue there for him in the II puzzleSmile.

Loved the family scene at II's room. Two couples different in every way imaginable except with their sincere emotions. Sweetest of all the kisses so far Embarrassed. RnB earns the honest damad of the year title from me when he says "I don't care" about II's invite to the Iyers for New years. The only thing that made him take note was that she probably had to get up earlyWink.

Syrup alertBig smileread at leisure!!!

I dragged my man out at 5.30 this morning to drive upto the not so near Ganesha temple for New Years but I had to wait out..Cry.

Especially people! That's why I am kind of in love with II's interaction with Ranjan and her Appa with RnB there. Both our moms climb over mountains and swim through oceans to keep in touch, they have no fear tackling immigration any number of times!

Let's have a rocking year aheadBig smile

Iniya tamizh Puthandu Nal vazthukkal. Happy new year to you and your family too ...
To health and goodness.. Let's hv a great year ahead and yes to
"More happy hours here at SoSy"

Absolutely! 

Thank you very much Smile
Originally posted by ishruhi

happy new year to all...

Thank you and here's wishing you a great year ahead..,

SoSy colony,Happy new year to all you lovelies here ... Stay blessed