(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 114

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

because II din't share this with anyone.

SAM always has been her best friedna dn will share everything with II related to her and her family.

But the things II's action indicate is that she is not sharing anything with them properly.

By directly sending a laptop to manny it just indicates she is not yet considering Manny as her family.
Indirectly it gives meaning II is no considering MM her home and Bhalla's her family.

SAM was completely hurt because of same she cinsider II as her best friend and II is her fav lady because she gave them back the nomad RnB.But that feeling is not reciprocated completely.

If II had told SAM.She might have thought of other alternative.Because SAM is next to her mother She knows each and everyone of this family to well.She has been life blood for MM even before II came.

Ya makes sense for Sam being angry that she was not told but then if II goes and tell about this it can lead to another accusation of her trying to bring in differences. Also she did talk to R&B and I thought R&B knew she was thinking of sending Manny a new laptop she had asked him if he would help her Edited by TheSunShine - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Dont worry aayega, Ranjan will have a word with her and so will Sam

Sam is horrified that II thinks of this as a business relationship, to compensate for losses immediately, it made her realize there is something seriously wrong in II's outlook

For her II is more important that Manny's accusation. Her gut tells her II is the best thing that could happen to that house, when II went on to do such a thing she realizes that rocks the entire boat.

Manya will hear from her Dad and her sister, and no she wont apologize to II and beg for forgiveness and become besties with her... that cant happen anymore
Will it get WORSE? Oh...how I dislike the unpleasantness ego clashes bring!
And yes, these can last a lifetime.
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
sam and ranjan are sad not just bcoz of II's behaviour but they feel hurt as ii had to do that and now sam knows one among them has not accepted ii as their family..and ii is not disagreeing with that.she wants her to express bhallas as her own.

ranjan and sam knows manny is wrong and they are really hurt that manny put II through all these...
Originally posted by TheSunShine

Exactly... Also R&B knows what Manny had meant with the comment. She had let the house help ask II about the laptop and not talked to II in person.. using words that would make it sound as if she doubts the new daughter-in-law/her friends. R&B understood what she meant (Saw it or took it?) he gave it back to her with the Rolex comment and is still raging mad at II

my thoughts  too telling house help to search and then asking R&B to have II call her friends to check so not done and R&B knows right.
What did he expect her to do say oh Manny perfect u think me or my friends took it  i think thats right I should call all my friends to check whether they stole it cause they have come to my house on my invitation ,by allowing this ur brother and father have blessed me and my whole family mujhe punya mill gay πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so this fight me all #teamII.
If R&B was clueless about Manny  that i can get ,but he knows still  gets mad but u know husbands get mad at random things i get scolded everyday for not finishing my fruits and drinking water πŸ˜† and if I cry my husband looses it and the funny part is i have to then make him feel better and i go are u kidding me i cry and then why am i making u feel better because i cried πŸ˜†πŸ˜† guess something similar is happening..
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

my thoughts  too telling house help to search and then asking R&B to have II call her friends to check so not done and R&B knows right.
What did he expect her to do say oh Manny perfect u think me or my friends took it  i think thats right I should call all my friends to check whether they stole it cause they have come to my house on my invitation ,by allowing this ur brother and father have blessed me and my whole family mujhe punya mill gay πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so this fight me all #teamII.
If R&B was clueless about Manny  that i can get ,but he knows still  gets mad but u know husbands get mad at random things i get scolded everyday for not finishing my fruits and drinking water πŸ˜† and if I cry my husband looses it and the funny part is i have to then make him feel better and i go are u kidding me i cry and then why am i making u feel better because i cried πŸ˜†πŸ˜† guess something similar is happening..
πŸ˜†
@nisha Sam /Ranjan i get but why is R&B mad ? i had a theory in a comment but wasnt sure ..
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Ashu you should stop scaring us all by saying that you'll call our managers😭
🀣
Originally posted by Ashu25

🀣

Originally posted by ishruhi

mein ne kaha naa../.that green light always gives me false hopes and i keeps on refreshing...till she goes offline...so now i should sleep.gud nite...
🀣
Paavam you guys! 
Originally posted by Ashu25

🀣
Paavam you guys! 
😭