Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Your sense of balance wrt to all characters is stupendous!!! It comes out vividly in this last update. Everybody's reaction is so bang on. Manny here I feel is a catalyst to expose II's recklessness to the rest of the Bhalla clan. Till now it was just R&B who was privy to this aspect of her.

II's sense of misplaced pride  will take time to sort itself. 20+ years of middle class principled living justifies that reaction from her.  Till then R&B and her will continue to be at loggerheads. The fact that you overnight do not become or feel  family'   stares loud in the face in this update.  

Absolutely real!  

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
He came to her... "Aage se koi
bhi, YEH BHI, aapko kuch kahe
aap mere paas aaogey" (you
will come to me) Got it?

Ranjan: ishar aao beta. Did
someone say something to
you? ISNE kuch kaha? (giving
R&B a angry glare)

how lucky is this girl!!!!she has the best FIL in the world...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Indivisible sibling - 142

😭 ok very upset with this one beautifully written Nisha like always was perfect actually all of today went for me thinking what could happen and then this update after a looong day just lovely.
3 dialogs stood out for me ( every line was lovely but these 3 somehow stuck)

and sister in law is a reckless BRAT" sam was angry
why did Sam get so angry .. i would have done the exact same thing II is not reckless II is pavam post marriage i am so  siding with her i can really relate to her.. hopefully when sam cools down she will realize II , i know she is angry right now

She is my wife" (SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE IYERS... ERMMM... EXCEPT FOR THAT LAST NAME;
 THE GORGEOUS SMOKING HOT LOOKS; THAT CARNATIC SINGING SHE DOES...THE GODDAMN CHIP ON THE SHOULDER AND THE f**kING PRIDE,
SHE IS ALL MINE, EVERY homicidal reckless inch of her belongs to ME)

had me go aaaw thats where R&B rules , he is going to butcher her in his way but his thoughts about his wife are so clear..but he wont support her i guess ..

khushi aur is ghar ka waasta khatam hai shaayad (choking)
dont say that Ranjan plllease bahoot khushi hai aur bhi aani hai , cant see him cry more ...😭😭😭😭😭

Manny = Meanie why could she not have called up R&B and told him,drama queen. and why are the 3 folks not trying to think from II's POV , R&B knew right Manny was being a pain, Sam should know her sister and Ranjan his daughter why couldnt they give II the benefit of down.
Right now me #teamII the bhallas are right now not seeing the Iyer pride in their DIL unfortunately all middle class girls come with looots of it.. we will starve but be blamed for something.

@Errant yes i did Ranjan gush this morning when Ashu was doing LAsya gush and then i had swaram and Ishru and Jug i believe :-) we will do a ranjan gush session one of these weekends post my daughters dance next week.

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Umm Manny insinuates II's friend stole her laptop and II sends her one to make up for the loss. WHY is everyone furious at II and not at Manny for accusing II/her friends for stealing. I dont get it. Can someone put some light on this.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheSunShine

Umm Manny insinuates II's friend stole her laptop and II sends her one to make up for the loss. WHY is everyone furious at II and not at Manny for accusing II/her friends for stealing. I dont get it. Can someone put some light on this.

my doubts exactly !!! why are the Bhallas not scolding Manny , i know they are upset with II for not telling them but shouldnt they be also angry that Manny was responsible too ..
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

because II din't share this with anyone.

SAM always has been her best friedna dn will share everything with II related to her and her family.

But the things II's action indicate is that she is not sharing anything with them properly.

By directly sending a laptop to manny it just indicates she is not yet considering Manny as her family.
Indirectly it gives meaning II is no considering MM her home and Bhalla's her family.

SAM was completely hurt because of same she cinsider II as her best friend and II is her fav lady because she gave them back the nomad RnB.But that feeling is not reciprocated completely.

If II had told SAM.She might have thought of other alternative.Because SAM is next to her mother She knows each and everyone of this family to well.She has been life blood for MM even before II came.

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

my doubts exactly !!! why are the Bhallas not scolding Manny , i know they are upset with II for not telling them but shouldnt they be also angry that Manny was responsible too ..

Exactly... Also R&B knows what Manny had meant with the comment. She had let the house help ask II about the laptop and not talked to II in person.. using words that would make it sound as if she doubts the new daughter-in-law/her friends. R&B understood what she meant (Saw it or took it?) he gave it back to her with the Rolex comment and is still raging mad at II
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@jugs i say this every 2 updates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is not guilty he cant be , his body language will be different.
If he had an affair he can easily marry the lady and lead a a life and have kids at 60 + its not uncommon in rich circles, too many examples amal + george clooney, jai + juhi chawla, hollywood/bollywood is full of such example old rich guy marrying a young girl.
Even if savvy was alive he could have easily divorced and remarried .
There is absolutely no need for him to lead a life like his wife is alive, have her pictures in phone, want to name his first granddaughter savvy.. there is no need to do that.
No need to want his son to get the girl who will suit this son best because he was able to see in a conference room the way she fought with him..
No need to even get his son married , even now he can happily lead a life of a rich bachelor instead of gushing over his son asking if "everything is ok "

So Nisha will  prove him innocent .. i dont even want it now cause i know its happening just like R&B and II will never ever divorce ( i got that from Nisha way back when :))

@Errant my Ranjan gush this morning πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dont worry aayega, Ranjan will have a word with her and so will Sam

Sam is horrified that II thinks of this as a business relationship, to compensate for losses immediately, it made her realize there is something seriously wrong in II's outlook

For her II is more important that Manny's accusation. Her gut tells her II is the best thing that could happen to that house, when II went on to do such a thing she realizes that rocks the entire boat.

Manya will hear from her Dad and her sister, and no she wont apologize to II and beg for forgiveness and become besties with her... that cant happen anymore
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

because II din't share this with anyone.

SAM always has been her best friedna dn will share everything with II related to her and her family.

But the things II's action indicate is that she is not sharing anything with them properly.

By directly sending a laptop to manny it just indicates she is not yet considering Manny as her family.
Indirectly it gives meaning II is no considering MM her home and Bhalla's her family.

SAM was completely hurt because of same she cinsider II as her best friend and II is her fav lady because she gave them back the nomad RnB.But that feeling is not reciprocated completely.

If II had told SAM.She might have thought of other alternative.Because SAM is next to her mother She knows each and everyone of this family to well.She has been life blood for MM even before II came.

Well writtenπŸ‘ THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE BACK UP INDEX VIKAS

I cant tell you how touched I am😭