Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Diwali/Eid bash1: CFC mein bar do Rang*~

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey FriendsπŸ€—

the festive season is here. Yippeee!! And CFC is going to be filled with contests that you are bound to love. Yup, yup, we have a whole package for you! πŸ˜‰

Everyone dresses up in loads of colors during diwali. But what can we do online to make this festive season colorful? Aakhir hum CFC main rang kaise barenge? and how is this a contest?πŸ€”

Its quite simple actually. You have a couple of things to do to win this contest. Decorate your FC!!!! How do you do that? There are loads of things, let me list a couple of ways you can do that:

Having beautiful festive siggi's. (which most of you already do)
    Decorating your posts, by posting a simple diya or a firecracker or some mithai.
    Even simple articles that you copy paste for your FC's can be colored (in manyyyyyy colors)
    Please remember you are not asked to just fill pages with Diwali/Eid pictures, you are supposed to continue posting/discussing regular stuff but in addition to each post, you make it decorative. For example, each article that you post can be colored.
  • And of course, keeping your FC clean ie no spamming!πŸ˜‰

Who can take part in this contest? All FC's!!! At the end of this week we will find couple of judges, either from the CFC Team or anonymous ones who will judge your FC's next weekend (21st/22nd) on how festive they look, and the winner gets a good prize!!! So, get to work!πŸ˜› 

Are you all ready to enjoy?? If so, stay tuned, many such contests coming up today and tomorrow!!

Sit back, relax, stare at some beautiful rangoli

and have some mithai...πŸ˜ƒ

There is enough for everyone...πŸ˜›

CFC Dev team

PS-my post is quite colorful and decorative for the festive season, right?πŸ˜‰

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...awesomeeeeeeeeeee....cant waitttttt 😊 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

i loveeee the ideaa...superbbbbb πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

thankss khair di..u r awesomeeeeeee πŸ˜ƒ

luv
ayesha 😊
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
khairu dii i can't see the pics
is it just me? can everyone else c the pics?
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post i can see hte pics 😊
notfadedaway thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiunhogayana

<span><span><span><span>khairu dii i can't see the picsis it just me? can everyone else c the pics?</span></span></span></span>

yea i can c themm πŸ˜ƒ
Jia thumbnail

sorry about that, i changed everything, so it should work now 😳

love,
khair

Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
yay! now i can see the pics too😳😳
i refreshed my page like a 100 timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely post di!
Anila😊
notfadedaway thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaari_puja

i'd liek to judgeee

me too..i wanna judgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜›
Jia thumbnail

umm you guyz are part of FC's and are supposed to decorate it...so you both are participants and hence not judges. lol and you don't apply for judge position, we will find someone to judge.πŸ˜‰

love,
khair

notfadedaway thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_kp

umm you guyz are part of FC's and are supposed to decorate it...so you both are participants and hence not judges. lol and you don't apply for judge position, we will find someone to judge.πŸ˜‰

[IMG] height=191 src="http://www.gify.nou.cz/trpitive_soubory/132.gif" width=191>

love,khair

okk...no problemz..i will decorarte my FC...thankss for the awesome idea khair dii πŸ˜ƒ