Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Friends After ages i m going to update TS (Two/Three Shots)and i promise You ll update soon all my stories
So about this Story this is very different From Show and others story but with the same RAYA assense Hope you all enjoy...Avoid grammmer error and Spell mistakes 
One more thing Now U can also vist my blog on 

www.rayabalh.com

Here is 1st part

She was sitting on staircase of old abandoned house in front of park...

In the season of Summers leaves of tree falling on ground...watching them falling from trees...she go back down to memories with Him...
Yes a blissful past...or isnt blissful who cares now He is not with him...is he move on...or is he still stuck with same railway station..again who cares priya move on...how can u think about him...He was married...no he is married...Happy or not who cares...U cares a voice came ...i saw here and there no one but a same figure like lady her vision is blurred Who is she...ohh i gasped she is just similar to me...no no she is mirror image of me...no who are you i asked...
I m ur soul priya...

Wh...what i stanmered...i m not dead m i ???...
No you r not...i m come here to help you...to realize you...He was married..still i dont know whats his relationship just like you...who is married or divorced...

I m divorced...i said firmly...
Do you have proof...she asked...

I look at her...No...but there is no Hope in that relationship...aur kabhi thi bhi nahi i married to Rajath just bcoz  uske father chahte the ki hum dono ki shadi ho
(his father wanted to marry both of us)

But u loved Ram...she said looking into my eyes...

It was just flacutaion...not love...

Kisse jhut bol rahi ho priya i know everything inside of you...dont you forget i m your soul...

Tears flowing from my eyes...yes i love him I love Ram...i admitted usne mujhe pyar ka matlab sikhaya...Pyar ka ehsaas usne jagaya warna i was a body without emitions...but...

But...he was married and you you run from india and come here to London sitting on staircase bus roj ki tarah jindgi kaat rahi ho use yaad karke ro rahi ho...aur wo she stopped...

Aur wo apni life me khush hoga main uski jindgi barbaad nahi karna chahti...i said while wiping my tears...i stood up take my bag about to walk...

Wo bhi us relationship pe khush nahi tha...in fact tumahri tarah wo bhi aage nahi bada tha...she said to me...and disappeared...

I started walking towards my home...i have money and property which my father left for me in london i got to know about this later when Rajath's father Hiten Kapur give it to me as a surprise gift as my own property He gave me as a surprise If i know about this property i never lived in Kapur house...When my parents met in accident in India...i have no one in my life except kapur uncle...He is my father's best friend i always consider him as a father figure So after my parents Death uncle suggest me to moved with him in his house so i moved in Kapur uncle' house...

Rajat kapur was his only son...Cheery Playful and yes my best friend I can say with his support only i came out of dipressing atmosphere...i missed so much my parents but when ever i upset or sad rajath there for me for to cheer up my mood but...

But One day uncle came to me and said

Flahback...that day

A knock on my Room's Door

May i come in beta...

Come in uncle u no need to take permission...

Hiten : beta i need to talk to you which is very important...if u free...

Priya : yes uncle...

Hiten : beta 2 saal ho gaye hai sudhir or shipra ko gaye...

Priya just nodded...

Hiten : beta main chahta hu ki ab tum life me aage bado...shadi kar lo...

Priya just look at him and again looks in down...tears appers in her eyes...uncle main but she has no word to say...

Hiten stood up and put her hands on her head beta agar sudheer hota to wo bhi yahi chahta ki us accident ki wajah se life naa ruke tum apni jindgi me aage bado...

Priya looks at him again he wipes her tears...
Ok uncle...

Hiten smiled and said Aur aage bado Rajat ke sath...

This was shick for her...she about to say but uncle cut off her...Beta Sudheer aur main hum dono chahte the ki Rajat aur tumahri shadi hoo...wo tumse baat karne hi wala tha ki accident ho gaya...Aur uske baad main nahi chahta tha ki tumpe koi rishta thoda jaaye...agar tum rajat ko pasand karti ho to...he said looking at her...

Uncle rajat se ek baar baat kar lete...

Hiten : beta wo to bus tumahri Haa ke intjaar main baitha hai...bahut pyar karta hai tumse

Another shock for priya...

She said yes to uncle...and the preparation going on in full swing...In 7 days Rajat and Priya got married...
Rajat was so happy but Priya said yes bcoz of uncle's sake...

That Night
Their 1st night...

Rajat enter in Room and bolted door Priya sitting in Room with head down
Rajat went near her and tilt her chin...priya taken back with this but she made herself ready for this...

As rajat proceed slowly slowly he understands that priya is not responding with him...after so many try he finally said Priya what is this if u r not ready then its not necesary...

Priya look at him and said yes Rajat i m not ready actuly i said yes for all
( she narrated what uncle said to her also she never look him like that)...
Rajat stood up from bed went near drawer and take a file come back to hwr and said Priya this is gift from Papa he wants to give u at the time of marriage actuly its Sudheer uncle's wish to give u this gift when u got married...

That was the paper of Posh house located in London on priya's name...She couldnt believe on that She had a Posh house in london also a lumsum money in her account...and all this year she thought that Uncle hiten beaing her...

Her chain of thoughts broke by Rajat's voice...Priya u take ur time i ll wait for you...

She noded and take her side on bed and slept...

Rajat too come to vacant side and slept in hope one day She ll accept him...

Priya joined a collage now she knows that she Had a huge amount in her bank account but still she travel bye only Local train...

FULL READ HERE

PART 1
Edited by aman.anjaan - 8 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
beautiful title. wonderful start. pl continue. thanks for pm.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very different
Ram Priya married to Ayes a and Rajat respectively and both has reasons for doing so
But in all this RaYa has something common feeling of loneliness
Do continue and than for the pm
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Entirely different concept.
Nice start. Thanks for pm.
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting!!
Ram and Priya both are married ... to others!!
Continue soon!!
Thanks 4 pm!!!
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start pls continue soon
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb start...
Happy that Priya and rajat are divorced...
Waiting to know what ram is going to do to talk with priya...
Please continue soon...
Thanks for PM😛😛
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such a defrent story,,,,good going,continue soon and other stories also aman ji pls
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting story.
Thanks for pm.
Continue soon.
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice
Interesting story..