P.I Private Investigator

Last Episode !!!!!!!!!!!

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys just saw an ad about PI ...It will air its last episode in coming sunday ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Plzzz telll me they will be back with a second season ...I love the show its concept is the best 😊

Plzzz god plzzz this cant be true but it is ...The ad said dekhiye kya hoga PI ke akhari episode mein 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also hope it is not the last episode. This is the best, most innovative show in Star Plus at the moment. The rest are mostly hackneyed old shows that have been given a so-called new life through leaps or interesting new shows that don't seem to have much direction in their stories.
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Miran

I also hope it is not the last episode. This is the best, most innovative show in Star Plus at the moment. The rest are mostly hackneyed old shows that have been given a so-called new life through leaps or interesting new shows that don't seem to have much direction in their stories.

Lets hope they come back with 2nd season soon ...Is there anyway we can get confirmation 😕

From the Production house 😕
Minionite thumbnail
Say what?!! No way man!

But I guess it also makes sense given that they're bringing Raffe's Dad into the mix finally.

Oh I'll sorely miss this show.
saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No way, they can't end it so soon...Was Missing Crime based on Star Plus after Arjun, now this,

Does anyone have the promo clip
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no! this was actualy one of the abos**te best crime shows )(in fact one of the best written and produced shows) on Indian TV at the moment .
This sunday even my mother chose this over Adaalat -she is a KD Patak fan depsite the crappy storylines on that one.  
flora30 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys,
Even though I'm not a huge fan of PI but I still can relate to you all because even we all had gone through the same thing and our worlds were thrown into a mayham. Airlines Fans. Guys if we don't do anything SP will replace all good shows with saas-bahu drama.
So guys, please join us has this fight is not only to get season 2 for airlines but make SP a better channel.
saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Confirmation I guess

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/25120-p-i-private-investigator-to-go-off-air-on-april-12.htm
Minionite thumbnail
"For this season of the show" - Does that mean they'll be back?!! 
saf7321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

"For this season of the show" - Does that mean they'll be back?!! 

Hope so