Dawaat-e-ishq Os Contest results ! !

Posted: 9 years ago
Salam everyone ! Welcome ! Hope everything is going fine ! Yes yes I know I know , I m back to irritate u all . I m back with the QH OS Contest result ! *excited na * 

Looks like the room temperature is increasing with excitement ! Okay I would not  waste time and announce the result and get out off here soon! 

Staring with the participants , thanks to all the participants for giving out their time and sending some excellent written entries which we all could read and have a wonderful time . Here a small gift of appreciation to all of u from us ! Do use it ! 

Now coming to the runner up ! The runner up of Dawaat-e-ishq QH Os Contest 2015 is 
Asyaarshilover with entry one ! AsYa Os - Mohabatt ki jeet ! Congratulation !

Here is your prize 

So now the most awaited time of the competition ! The winner of the QH OS contest Dawaat-e-ishq is one and only Aishwa09 with entry six . AsYa Os - will u be my better half ? 
And here is your prize ! Do use it !

Here the link to the entries ! 

Okay so guys hope we all had a wonderful time with the contest . Hope to come back soon with these kinds of weird ideas *_* anyways I should get going before I get tomatoes and eggs ! Enjoy ! 

Credits 
                                                    Write up  - Texie-shady aka me 
                                                            Graphics 
                                                           Tags - Cutyee
                                    Winner and runner up siggie -Cutyee 
                                               Participants siggie - Cuti00ish 

Special thanks 

|jyoti06|VishaD.|
                                                          QH DT Members 

thank u for the prize...πŸ˜ƒ
and yeah m happy because my chottu won πŸ₯³
Congrats asyaarshilover and Aishwa09 !!! I have comee third with my third entry I guess. lol πŸ˜†
Loved the siggi, already added in my siggi. Thnx. Loved participating in this awesome contest. will be waiting for new contests in future πŸ˜ƒ
PS: A big πŸ€—to everyone who voted for my entry #3 Bhula dena mujhe.
Edited by -kanishka- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by asyaarshilover

thank u for the prize...πŸ˜ƒ
and yeah m happy because my chottu won πŸ₯³

congo to you aroo for being runner upπŸ€—
Originally posted by Asshi...

congo to you aroo for being runner upπŸ€—

thanks πŸ€—
Aww...I'm so so happy..that I now have tears in my eyes haha! *Tears of Joy*.

Thank you Sam first of all for contesting this...and Thank you DTs for the permission...also Thank you at cute00ish and cutyee for the efforts to make the siggy.. and last but not the least,my best...Thank you so much everyone,my readers who read the OS and voted!!! I loved all the entries..that's why I was unable to vote for anything particular.. Sorry guys.. and Yeah Congrats Di!! @asyaarshilover.. Okay..I agree now you where right..

Congrats to all the participants really you people made a great effort..and Congrats to the runner up too!! πŸ˜‰.

The Siggy..Its so beautiful..I really love that so much..I have got my AsYa in my siggy with all other couples, Its so awesome.Not only mine, I love all the siggies. Like I wish too use all that u see..πŸ˜†

Thank you so much cute00ish and cutyee.. Thank you to all again!!

P.S:
Now that the contest has ended.I hope there won't be any problem in posting the OS right?

Edited by Aishwa09 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Aishwa09

Aww...I'm so so happy..that I now have tears in my eyes haha! *Tears of Joy*.

Thank you Sam first of all for contesting this...and Thank you DTs for the permission...also Thank you at cute00ish and cutyee for the efforts to make the siggy.. and last but not the least,my best...Thank you so much everyone,my readers who read the OS and voted!!! I loved all the entries..that's why I was unable to vote for anything particular.. Sorry guys.. and Yeah Congrats Di!! @asyaarshilover.. Okay..I agree now you where right.. finally...u agreed πŸ˜‰

Congrats to all the participants really you people made agreat effort..and Congrats to the runner up too!! πŸ˜‰. Shukriya Shukriya...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ and yeah i want my treat soon...ohkie πŸ˜‰

The Siggy..Its so beautiful..I really love that so much..I have got my AsYa in my siggy with all other couples, Its so awesome.Not only mine, I love all the siggies. Like I wish too use all that u see..πŸ˜†

Thank you so much cute00ish and cutyee.. Thank you to all again!!

P.S:
Now that the contest has ended.I hope there won't be any problem in posting the OS right? same question 

Originally posted by asyaarshilover

Nah..i'm going to post mine too here 😊
Congrats to the winners πŸ‘πŸ‘

All participants can share their OS in main forum now 😳