(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 99

Posted: 9 years ago
Gosh. SOSy is like Rajdhani express. Getting too fast for me to catch up.

Husband's responsibility:

Thoroughly enjoyed last few updates Nisha, ever since she said " you are not getting laid today" to Raman ( not cool II 😲). She is still suffering for that slip of tongue. She will never dare say that again😆.

Loved the way Ranjan scolded her so lovingly. The situation between II and Sr and Jr Bhalla is so endearing and hilarious. I was laughing throughout at II's plight . I could just imagine II with those two men . I missed Savvy there😭. Hats off Nisha for giving humorous touch to II's struggle between Bhallas and Appa . But her struggle is realistic. It is not that easy to buy stuff for parents with in laws money.

Ranjan seems such a genuine guy. Raising lot of questions about the scandal and Savvy's death. It is hard to believe that a woman with grown up children would commit suicide . If Ranjan had affairs before, then this scandal would not have bothered her as she already knew his character. If this is the first afair then she could have confronted him and given him a chance to explain. Or did she confront him and got her answer ? Very interesting conflict though.

well, everything has already been said and discussed about the last update. 
of course beautifully written. 

As one reads one can actually feel the emotions being felt by the characters... and if an author is able to do this..everything else fades into oblivion. Nisha belive me when i say that  even authors and story writers with the best of ideas are not able to emote so well with words as you do. 

Nari Mukti, Morchas, Bra burning, feminism, sex - premarital or otherwise... I dont understand why there is a even a need for debate if all are treated with due respect. 

One is born with a particular sex but gender is created considering where the person is born,  what values are inculcated, the circumstances they grow up in the belief systems... but value as a perosn and respect that is paramount. 
context is everything.. IF ranjan says cheez to II, he certainly doesnt mean it in a sense of her being a chattle or a "thing"  "thing". meanigns are given to wrds urely how and in what context they are spoken... 

so Nisha your disclaimer, although I udnerstand why you had one, in my opinion are not necessary.. 

And now back to the story  and i will repeat myself  
Agar aapko Ek khoon Maaf hai and if you give yourself the liberty to be a bit bollywoodian... Ranjan ko bachao...his kind, gentle eyes will accuse us for ever for havign been proven guilty!  

Anu, there is this store called Vivek Flowers in my town that does import Grand Snacks & Sweets every 2 weeks. They ship stuff all around the US. You can probably check with them.
Originally posted by taramira

well, everything has already been said and discussed about the last update. 
of course beautifully written. 

As one reads one can actually feel the emotions being felt by the characters... and if an author is able to do this..everything else fades into oblivion. Nisha belive me when i say that  even authors and story writers with the best of ideas are not able to emote so well with words as you do. 

Nari Mukti, Morchas, Bra burning, feminism, sex - premarital or otherwise... I dont understand why there is a even a need for debate if all are treated with due respect. 

One is born with a particular sex but gender is created considering where the person is born,  what values are inculcated, the circumstances they grow up in the belief systems... but value as a perosn and respect that is paramount. 
context is everything.. IF ranjan says cheez to II, he certainly doesnt mean it in a sense of her being a chattle or a "thing"  "thing". meanigns are given to wrds urely how and in what context they are spoken... 

so Nisha your disclaimer, although I udnerstand why you had one, in my opinion are not necessary.. 

And now back to the story  and i will repeat myself  
Agar aapko Ek khoon Maaf hai and if you give yourself the liberty to be a bit bollywoodian... Ranjan ko bachao...his kind, gentle eyes will accuse us for ever for havign been proven guilty!  

i am 1000% sure he will be proved non guilty  hoga lets give it some time ..

how cute was this
"U were my favorite until 4 hours ago" Ranjan said sternly
🤗

Originally posted by JugsCorner

Anu, there is this store called Vivek Flowers in my town that does import Grand Snacks & Sweets every 2 weeks. They ship stuff all around the US. You can probably check with them.

Thanks Juggs!! will check .i love Grandsweet stuff .. we should def let @shev know cause she lives in that area and may be interested to try what the daal less sambhar can taste ..
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

i am 1000% sure he will be proved non guilty  hoga lets give it some time ..

how cute was this
"U were my favorite until 4 hours ago" Ranjan said sternly
🤗

and how cute was "Biwi Par Pyaar Jo Aata Hai".. Awww just killed it... I think I am in love .. this time with RANJAN! 

This baap beta jodi...
Nisha must be laughign all the way to the bed, kitchen, work, .deriving saditic pleasure from killing us slowly day by day... 

Originally posted by taramira

and how cute was "Biwi Par Pyaar Jo Aata Hai".. Awww just killed it... I think I am in love .. this time with RANJAN! 

This baap beta jodi...
Nisha must be laughign all the way to the bed, kitchen, work, .deriving saditic pleasure from killing us slowly day by day... 

So true ðŸ˜†
Anu &Shevane (I shud say)

Since I love YOU (more than Ashu) I am posting the next part momentarily FOR YOU

I never pamper the afternoon crowd

so agla part afternoon crowd ke naam
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Thanks Juggs!! will check .i love Grandsweet stuff .. we should def let @shev know cause she lives in that area and may be interested to try what the daal less sambhar can taste ..

Will check this place on my next visit to Edison. Thanks
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu &Shevane (I shud say)

Since I love YOU (more than Ashu) I am posting the next part momentarily FOR YOU

I never pamper the afternoon crowd

so agla part afternoon crowd ke naam

humein to koi yaad karta hi nahin...forget about LOVE!