(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 85

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

buddy you know one old rule of war.

Winning a kingdom is one part and defending it from everyone is other part.

Many did first part but  defending it will take everything out of them.

RnB will obtain nothing by buying shares at now as he is not interested in  Excellior and MM.

But it is still his responsibility and his mothers  part is still in it.

Ranjan is definitly smart but what ones are best are now obsolute.

Its not about just running the firm.It is also about defending it from all possible threats.

see now.
If it all works out in way chachu wanted.

They be in hold of 54% shares sending Ranajan and group to minority.
And if they were able to show their dominance and reduce powers of Ranjan sam and manny.
they will be forced to retreat.

And I don't have clear idea on chahu and his son's abilities.
As previously mentioned was filled with more failures than sucess.

So indirectly it may lead to the firm being in third person hands.

And still RnB respects MM because of her mom.Now II is givig reason for him to be in MM.
Else he would be in Paris.

If he sells his shares he almost will not have any link in INDIA except II.
This is lot more complex than it looks.

But still my gut say RnB is going to do some mess.

Maybe because of Sam, he might not sell his shares and they might agree to have savitha's shares as well...

But R&B doesn't feel any responsibility to maintain this kingdom and he doesn't respect MM for his mom as well... In fact he wants to totally run away from MM, if I remember prev updates...His link in India is not an issue as well...He very well planned to open AG in India earlier...He might do it now if he wants to work it out with II...or still work from his home office and go on business trips...Putting it harshly he doesn't even care if Ranjan dies...soo all this thing is nothing for him...The only person he feels attached to in this respect is sam...But we never know how much he will listen to her...

and he would be plainly the last person to care if something happened to excelsior or if it went to third party as well...
Such insightful discussions.. 
Nice nice.. Lage raho jab tab update nahi aa jaata πŸ€£
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hey hey hey

TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW
ALL THOSE that have ever said a word on  this page and over PM is a regular for me. It shows you appreciate my effort, AND CARE TO LET ME KNOW.πŸ˜ƒ To care is to love. Hope all is well. Apne ID ka explanation dena to, zara, Orange? N? Why?πŸ˜ƒ GREAT TO SEE YOU
What type of rozi roti do u have? Traveling Saleswoman? International long haul pilot? Doctors without Borders? JUST WHAT?

Thank you for making feel so welcome!

I went on google to find out that you would like to know about my ID.

I met this friend who changed my life - she was my student when we started and then is now my boss. And you know her!!

ASMA and Neel.. I thought German at MMB many years ago as an Intern ' Praktikant' and I stayed with her lovely family as a PG. Her amma and appa were as traditional as II's but the most broad minded I know. She and I bonded over endless Oranges on our trip to Jaipur. Anything Indian is Orangen ( German for Oranges) for me.

She has family I'm single.

We consult.

Asma and 3 others are the brain behind me the warrior with the brains too πŸ˜‰that travels like she does when she can. She takes care of APAC. Me everywhere else. We are not huge with money. This work is our passion. I do non-english clients.

But she is far more organized and than me; why she is what she is!

She's tells me that she finds your Updates and the regular very good. And she is not impressed soon!

ANY wonder you are so impressive! πŸ˜‰

LOVE THIS GROUP!

Pardon my English...not my mother tongue!😎

Originally posted by Ashu25

Orangen!!! 
How have you been?? 
Good to have you back... 
Hope to see you interact!! 

The other one I love here!
❀️
How are you!
Originally posted by Orangen

The other one I love here!
❀️
How are you!

Eee
Superb!! 
How have you been?? 

Asma is my teacher too now πŸ˜‰

I personally believe that every kid has the liberty to choose what they want to do...Just because a kid is born to an industrialist or businessmen does not exempt them from having that privilege...It is not fair to force something on the kid in the name of responsibility...Some kids may love it just because they are grown with it...But if a kid doesn't like it, then it should be okay...
Will the parents be upset to see what they built going to other people??. Sure...but just for that if the kid does this, will he able to do the fullest for his entire life ?? Wont he at some point turn back and regret that he didn't pursue what he wanted to do...

You don't make kids to make them the next ceo of your company...That is ridiculous...

So I think at some point it is okay to upset your parents/relations to pursue what you really want... That doesn't make you a bad kid...

So irrespective of the scandal, I am ok with whatever R&B does with excelsior...In fact my support would be for him to follow his passion...
Originally posted by Ashu25

Eee
Superb!! 
How have you been?? 

Asma is my teacher too now πŸ˜‰

REALLY! That's lovely!

She never mentioned. 

I read somewhere Nisha saying you are the life of this thread.
I agree. Actually like so many out here. Each different and lovely every one loves SS though right!! I love the fact that we are all so different and so connected ya.

Still searching for R&B are you?πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by swathi1990

I personally believe that every kid has the liberty to choose what they want to do...Just because a kid is born to an industrialist or businessmen does not exempt them from having that privilege...It is not fair to force something on the kid in the name of responsibility...Some kids may love it just because they are grown with it...But if a kid doesn't like it, then it should be okay...
Will the parents be upset to see what they built going to other people??. Sure...but just for that if the kid does this, will he able to do the fullest for his entire life ?? Wont he at some point turn back and regret that he didn't pursue what he wanted to do...

You don't make kids to make them the next ceo of your company...That is ridiculous...

So I think at some point it is okay to upset your parents/relations to pursue what you really want... That doesn't make you a bad kid...

So irrespective of the scandal, I am ok with whatever R&B does with excelsior...In fact my support would be for him to follow his passion...

Love that.

I think the world would be great if we could do that. But then familie is also important not business though. But business is also like familie in many indian firms. So this is a good story really.
Originally posted by Orangen

REALLY! That's lovely!

She never mentioned. 

I read somewhere Nisha saying you are the life of this thread.
I agree. Actually like so many out here. Each different and lovely every one loves SS though right!! I love the fact that we are all so different and so connected ya.

Still searching for R&B are you?πŸ˜ƒ

Hahahahh
Well she guides me loads :)
Awww... Thats so sweet of you people to ssay such things... I am simply overwhelmed!! 

Yes... True indeed... I am still amazed at tge diversity of diaspora on this thread! Lovely! 

Errr... Books have taken front seat for now. The RB will come soon. Lets just hope and pray we find one very soon πŸ˜†
Yearning mornings & Oily Soil
She was at work by 8:30 on Thursday with no lunch, she took a cab quietly making a mental note about "doing Finances" soon

She didnt want to be broke when husband was planning to abandon her.

He was still asleep when she work at 6:30... his arm around her waist...as usual face down, she gently removed it and placed it on the bed by him
He muttered something lifting his head up,  "Umm.. I have to go" she said softly

His eyes opened fully... it was like part 2 of the long deep look they exchanged, there was no pulling her down, no tackling
No threats, no clothes tearing along the seam, no groans, and no pleasurable moans... no heated bodies feeding on each other for the next half hour

Her saree was crushed, he lay on her pallu, she gently pulled, he lifted his body like he was doing push ups, and went back down on the bed

He didnt stop her, she didnt want him to... thats a lie, she did... but he didnt...

He went back to sleep... he lay sleeping when she stepped out dressed in a beautiful mauve outfit, accesorized carefully to match the emerald pattern and wore earrings

Most of the clothes Sam and Manny had given hung in the closet, she gravitated towards the ones she had brought with her... "I bet you will go to Nungambakkam more now" she had said

"No I wont Manny, I dont care for any of my relatives" "Nor do I care to shop in Chennai so I will survive"

"How are u ka?" she texted, leaning on the bathroom wall... walking over to a upholstered bench, with curved sides...
"Fine kanna... coffee... mmm...mmm...mmm.. Amma made" she smiled

"Paati makes yummy coffee and pepper rasam and paruppu usili (cabbage/beans/snake gourd with crumbled lentils),
and adirsam (rice flour mixed with jaggery, cardamom and rolled out into 4 inch discs and DEEP FRIED... (Author's note: YUMMM)
, I need a MIL like that, you dont even like food, u only like to cook" II texted a para

"I asked Amma to help me make adirsam to bring for u, all the kalyanam adirsam is gone" Akka texted

"Can u ask her to make 100, or I will even be happy with 200" II texted

Akka ROFLed

"Sure kanna" she texted

"What was the BP yesterday?" II asked

"It was OK" Akka said

"ETHANA?" (HOW MUCH?")

" A LILLL high, konjam daan di" Akka texted

"Ayyyoo, can I come?" II asked

"No... he said its OK... even if I go till July 1st week they can get her out" Akka was SO CHEERFUL and upbeat

II's tears came and went

"She better be 10 lbs ATLEAST. I want to show Rakshasan we can make fatter babies"

"EDULA DAAN POTTI NU VEVASTAYE ILLEYA? (Do u have no criteria for competing?)
"Ummm... NOOO" II said

"Seri I will hang up kanna, go have coffee" Akka ordered

"How did u know?" II asked

"Well if u wake early u always get ready first illeya?"  "I HAVE BP not memory loss di"

He walked in, found her talking...

"I am sorry she said getting up

He leaned on the sink arms across his chest, and waited for her antics
She picked up her pink towels, hair brush... tipping over a box of hair clips...

He put them all away...

"I didnt know u were up... umm" she  uttered nervously, like they were strangers...

She cleaned up her cluttered side of the glass bowl sink furiously, he turned the faucet on

"I was texting with Akka. Umm she" II stopped didnt tell him she was sick

"II" he said
She stopped suddenly... and looked at him

"Its OKKK" he said firmly

"Uh... hmmm.. thanks" she nodded politely, leaving quickly

And then rushing back bumping headlong into him, as he was heading out too to bring his phone...

He steadied her, she pushed his hand away... frantically  "Thanks BTW" she said like he was some guy in a elevator

"My phone's case" she grabbed it, and turned to go, and he turned in to shut his faucted before he went to get his phone

They side bumped again  sideways... a "Ayyoyo" was released from her lips

She pulled away leaving him, shutting the door behind her

She was GONE... when he went down to grab his coffee

He wandered the front yard... he didnt see the car, he thought she took it... until the guard SNITCHED

"Sir woh Mam ki cab ka rear door band nahi ho paaya" he said

"Cab?" he asked not revealing his expression

"Haa Fastcab... Maam ko kaha unhoney kaha woh doosri side baith jaayengi"

"Thanks" he said
He wondered where her car was... he texted Dhyan "Corolla kidhar hai?"

"Ghar par honi chahiye Sir" "Matlab maam ke paas"

"Thanks" he said

At work his nervous jumpy wife replayed the way she ran into her half asleep husband

"Hes a walking aphrodisiac, warm firm and DELISH. He probably tasted woodsy. She felt his stubble on her forehead,
she felt it with her fingers.. he was a master "shower giver" cleaning behind the ears... and soaping ermmm...

She sat down in her chair and stared at the walls, she had org charts and the white board was filled with messy drawings

"Thanks for the flowers" she texted

And never sent it... it probably doesnt matter to him...
 She inhaled it... and took a picture for a day when him and the flowers will be gone from her life

She went down to get a coffee, but changed her mind, took an auto to a Hyundai dealership,
spent two hours talking, and finally settled for a Verna 12 lakhs deisel automatic, picked RED PASSION

Took a picture of the showroom model and sent it to Akka and Amma, returning to work at 11:07

Worked until 8 without a break with 4 coffees in between, and returned after 9

R&B was making himself a drink... in cargos and teal tee, he wandered to the entry way to watch her take off her thong sandals

Ranjan sat in a high stately chair

"Hello beta, how was ur day
"TIREDDD, Khaana ban gaya?" she asked cooing

Minion showed "Kuch lao beti aa gayi"

He brought an array of snacks and juices... she feasted...

"Puttar u made big plans and didnt even ask me?" he asked

"Woh kal sleep over? I am sorry" she said startled... suddenly afraid...
"I am sorry, I am" "I thought since Sam is coming over I dont have to ask you?"
"I should have, I didnt even think" nervous laugh

R&B had a "U SHOULD HAVE LET ME DEAL WITH THIS ONE RANJAN!!!" look
He was homicidal? blood thirsty?

AYYYOOO!!!
SHUT UP SHUT UP II
YOUR HUSBAND WILL KILL YOU BEFORE HE FORGIVES YOU
DID U ACTUALLY SAY YOU WERE SORRY FOR INVITING FRIENDS OVER?

Ranjan couldnt believe his ears... he stared at his son

"No... woh aaj Hyundai se koi aaya tha, ek sign kam pad gaya (u were one signature short)

AYYYOYYYOOO HE KNOWS?

She looked at R&B terrified

AH!!! THATS WHY HES HERE
HE WANTS TO WITNESS MY FATHER IN LAW ROAST ME
THEY BOTH WILL BURY ME IN THE VEGETABLE PATCH
THERE IS A LOT OF COCONUT OIL IN MY SKIN AND HAIR U CANT GROW A DECENT VEGETABLE
OILY SOIL IS NOT GOOD FOR CULTIVATION
RAKSHASAN!!

Rakshasan had a "Oh! so u want my defence/protection/rescue NOW?" look