(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 84

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Orangen

NISHA MY DEAR and the rest of the SOSY gang!
Hello!

Back after what feels like ages.

I have been reading updates everyday had to use data like water in a desert and saved on the reviews.

Know that I missed interacting here. I know I'm nor regular. But all the same awesome updates.

Keep them coming!👏

Hey hey hey

TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW
ALL THOSE that have ever said a word on  this page and over PM is a regular for me. It shows you appreciate my effort, AND CARE TO LET ME KNOW.😃 To care is to love. Hope all is well. Apne ID ka explanation dena to, zara, Orange? N? Why?😃 GREAT TO SEE YOU
What type of rozi roti do u have? Traveling Saleswoman? International long haul pilot? Doctors without Borders? JUST WHAT?
Originally posted by Ashu25

BOLD - 👏

Asma Meine Liebling...habe dich vermisst 😊❤️

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR DRAGGING ME HERE! 

Would have really missed this world. 

Have not caught with many other reviews...I missed all the interesting discussions that happen here!

Feels like I have come home.

Thanks NISHA ❤️ ❤️❤️🤗 🤗
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Buddy there is one difference property being with RnB and Ranjan.

The way RnB character is sketched I can say one thing for sure.

RnB don't trust anyone.He had a close knit group only whome he trusts.
Like his partners in Argent Grains and SAM
 and Manny.

Ranjan trusts Everyone .

So the property is more safe now in hands of RnB more than Ranjan.

He need not run the firm but he will be able to hold for it to make difference so that they will not loose;.

RnB is making difference .

I think he has few doubts on Ranjan's abilities and style he run Excellior too.
Like mostly when Ranajan says yes RnB says no as RnB sees things which Ranajan misses.

RnB is more dangerous than what he looks in buisness.

A person simply wont form a big buisness in 5yrs unless he has something .
If had steam for that.I believ he had more than enough fule to do much more

Ranjan is definitely smart...He should be...He created his own wealth...that is not easy...His only weakness is his lenience towards relations...partly stemming from the fact that they are ones taking care of him in office...or in a sense he emotionally gains something from them...

R&B does not give a damn about MM, Ranjan or excelsior...He hates dealing with likes of chachu and other dealers here...So what is he gaining by getting the shares ??? - people don't do anything without a gain----There should be an emotional gain or monetary one for any person to perform any action...I don't see anything like that for R&B in this deal...

So it would be sooo uncharacteristic of him to suddenly show any interest in this...
Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Buddy there is one difference property being with RnB and Ranjan.

The way RnB character is sketched I can say one thing for sure.

RnB don't trust anyone.He had a close knit group only whome he trusts.
Like his partners in Argent Grains and SAM
 and Manny.

Ranjan trusts Everyone .

So the property is more safe now in hands of RnB more than Ranjan.

He need not run the firm but he will be able to hold for it to make difference so that they will not loose;.

RnB is making difference .

I think he has few doubts on Ranjan's abilities and style he run Excellior too.
Like mostly when Ranajan says yes RnB says no as RnB sees things which Ranajan misses.

RnB is more dangerous than what he looks in buisness.

A person simply wont form a big buisness in 5yrs unless he has something .
If had steam for that.I believ he had more than enough fule to do much more

or Tan himself can buy it right ??? If R&B can buy and not do anything, Tan can do the same as well...He is also smart and understands chachu...infact he is in India and doesn't have problem with ranjan as well...
Vikas your POV is always very insightful, I LOVE them
Originally posted by swathi1990

Ranjan is definitely smart...He should be...He created his own wealth...that is not easy...His only weakness is his lenience towards relations...partly stemming from the fact that they are ones taking care of him in office...or in a sense he emotionally gains something from them...

R&B does not give a damn about MM, Ranjan or excelsior...He hates dealing with likes of chachu and other dealers here...So what is he gaining by getting the shares ??? - people don't do anything without a gain----There should be an emotional gain or monetary one for any person to perform any action...I don't see anything like that for R&B in this deal...

So it would be sooo uncharacteristic of him to suddenly show any interest in this...

buddy you know one old rule of war.

Winning a kingdom is one part and defending it from everyone is other part.

Many did first part but  defending it will take everything out of them.

RnB will obtain nothing by buying shares at now as he is not interested in  Excellior and MM.

But it is still his responsibility and his mothers  part is still in it.

Ranjan is definitly smart but what ones are best are now obsolute.

Its not about just running the firm.It is also about defending it from all possible threats.

see now.
If it all works out in way chachu wanted.

They be in hold of 54% shares sending Ranajan and group to minority.
And if they were able to show their dominance and reduce powers of Ranjan sam and manny.
they will be forced to retreat.

And I don't have clear idea on chahu and his son's abilities.
As previously mentioned was filled with more failures than sucess.

So indirectly it may lead to the firm being in third person hands.

And still RnB respects MM because of her mom.Now II is givig reason for him to be in MM.
Else he would be in Paris.

If he sells his shares he almost will not have any link in INDIA except II.
This is lot more complex than it looks.

But still my gut say RnB is going to do some mess.
R& B can buy it either for himself or Tan and R& BN can buy it between them or can lend money for II to buy it

Thank god, people have finally started commenting..warna Bari bewajah Zindahi jaa rahi thi. Now waiting for part 2 of the silent movie...uff yeh kahani! 
II is gonna do something drastic...Pehle royegi...RB might pinhole a little but might remain unmoved...then ignore karegi...RbB will smile internally...then she will come on strong...taking him by STORM. RB to Gaya KAAM se.

Originally posted by swathi1990

or Tan himself can buy it right ??? If R&B can buy and not do anything, Tan can do the same as well...He is also smart and understands chachu...infact he is in India and doesn't have problem with ranjan as well...

TAN could have brought them.

But I believe TAN is working in some Banking thing.
And TAN want RnB to be more involved in buisness.
So he will try to most to push RnB into it by giving him reasons.

Orangen!!! 
How have you been?? 
Good to have you back... 
Hope to see you interact!!