Ye Hai Mohabbatein

(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 5

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Errantnomad

Oh the undercurrent of distrust was so subtle...
"Poshest area of chennai nunga something... Now you will go to chennai sweetie..."-Teri toh Aish hai' types...,
She is holding off II arms length!!
Vik!! Vikram she corrected!! as if to say
Now don't you get too familiar... Or only I can address him as Vik...

"You are one lucky woman... Double life or he is too much in love..."-
Connatation...Can't last for long... Enjoy while it lasts
"Did you like the wedding gifts..."
Meaning...Can u dream of such gifts had you not trapped my brother
"Haan u must have shopped in Paris..."
...Cynicism on the lines of nekhi aur pooch pooch...

And finally
"Take care and enjoy Ishita..."

If only pigs could fly!!! Every statement of Manny was loaded ...TRULY ARTFUL... It was worse than chachu's sweet nothings...
Refined upperclass polished snobbism from Manny ...

Time up II
SASURAL GENDA PHOOL

thank you for this!i didnt interpret this much!if she goes overboard,rnb should do something!anyway reality ke liye sam ,ranjan ke sath ek manny tho hona hi chahiye na!khair hamari author ektaish nahi hai.so i dont have much tension!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Now I need an update just to relax myself๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I was watching that since the evening. 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Now I need an update just to relax myself๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I was watching that since the evening. 

All I'm asking for is SATURDAY HAPPY HOURS,๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

All I'm asking for is SATURDAY HAPPY HOURS,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Isn't the usual update around 11.00 EST?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry compatriots, I was WIA

Violin lesson for teenager (the teacher cancelled at , I changed my NT password at work and my phone email didnt update until I synced it  after I dropped him off ๐Ÿ˜ญ)and tennis for younger one, and then a piano recital at the piano teacher's house at 7:30 IST WE THOUGHT, but it was at 8:00 AM IST.We as a family are CHRONIC about forgetting dates, times and places. "What time da?" I asked my teenager he goes, she said it was her house and  TODAY!!

AWESOME!!!
Atleast you remember the month!!!  I am like "Raatri full a ingeye irukalama (can we stay here the whole night?) He was like "Ummm... I cant remember the time"๐Ÿคฃ

ARGHHH!! Any way many kids didnt show up, paavam, she is 82 and still tirelessly teaches...  my oldest plays the piano like II sings... I bet all the Desi kids in this country play great too... but I find the teacher makes him play a couple extra pieces just so everyone can hear how good he is. The teacher has a  another 84 year old room mate, who absolutely adores his playing, every Saturday she will hold my hands at the Y and say "I havent heard a boy play the piano like this"

He? Wants to give it up... I was emotionally blackmailing him on the way home saying how two Paattis are rooting for him๐Ÿ˜ณ. He reluctantly agreed... I so wish he wont give up learning and playing.  I live ina all white gaon, there is no access to Carnatic or Hindustani music. THIS IS IT. When we gather around the piano at friends' homes after Thanksgiving dinner, every one plays... I told him, learn TEN superbly well. It will give people joy wherever you go.

I wish I played like him, I would never quit๐Ÿ˜ญ

He played a River Flows in You and & Pachelbel -Canon in D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyTBCaCnYco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNsgHMklBW0

Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Neriya blade potu, SS13 complete panniyachu. Thread 14 shubham๐Ÿ˜† (added lots of ghas phus and blade ideas in thread 13 and completed it. auspicious thread 14 now ๐Ÿ˜†)
</font>

NV
There you go, I am arrested by your sense of humor, dry often but very deep. Makes you think kinds no? (Trying to imbibe your style here).
British comedies are mostly your kind of humor ... Have you watched
" yes minister " . I used to absolutely love the show... Used to be Friday nights I think, early 90's in india...
I was new to SOSy when I read a post of yours wondering about what "Thehattal " means. Too funny it was... LOL
I may have found the SoSy Connatation to the term "thehettals " and came up with a post for it in the thread when you were away for a week... Don't know where it is now
Lying in " the dust of the Rabbi" perhaps...
Will try to dig it out for you sometime... ๐Ÿ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
EN THANKS for catching the exact nuances and the flow of the update.

Anu, IKR...  poor II

All those that hope R&B will rescue her, he wont... she will be able to address it herself, in due course. She is too new to make an enemy, she is too nice to be catty, she is NOT too mahaan unlike soap ladies so she will find her way

Manny is REAL. Sam is partially unreal may be? but yet not, they both love R&B too much, one will do anything to see him married the other wants to see him happy and nobody destroying his happiness, she will not hesitate to butcher them

~~~~~~~~~

I walk around a old quiet neighborhood when my 7 year old is at tennis, its the same neighborhood same path every Friday evening, every few minutes refreshing IF to see how many commented..๐Ÿ˜†. I stopped outside a home that had two beautiful trees with blooming pink flowers I asked a woman cleaning  up the front yard "What trees are these" She goes "Crab apple? I tHINK, Let me ask my Mom, Dont leave yet" she said, she peeked and asked her Mom, the lady rolled by in her motorized wheelchair and agreed, the "younger" woman in her late 60s INVITED ME IN.

I WENT IN, I told them about the walk route I take, she told me her Mom has sciatic nerve? or something and is wanting someone to hook up a zippered wrap and attach it to a machine, she asked me  if I will do it every Friday, she said the gal that does it had hip replacement surgery so cant make it for a month๐Ÿคฃ

The lady in the wheelchair is turning 92 on Sunday, her daughter drove from TX to be with her for it, the 92 year old said "Ive outlived three husbands 25, 25 and 15 years) I just about rolled on the floor

I told my teenager I signed up for a random medical procedure for a stranger for a month... he looked at me like I drank motor oil (he was at the tennis place after his violin canceled)

I asked him "Are u shocked  Amma is doing this da?"

He goes NO!!๐Ÿคฃ
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sorry compatriots, I was WIA

Violin lesson for teenager (the teacher cancelled at , I changed my NT password at work and my

He? Wants to give it up... I was emotionally blackmailing him on the way home saying how two Paattis are rooting for him๐Ÿ˜ณ. He reluctantly agreed... I so wish he wont give up learning and playing.  I live ina all white gaon, there is no access to Carnatic or Hindustani music. THIS IS IT. When we gather around the piano at friends' homes after Thanksgiving dinner, every one plays... I told him, learn TEN superbly well. It will give people joy wherever you go.

I wish I played like him, I would never quit๐Ÿ˜ญ

He played a River Flows in You and & Pachelbel -Canon in D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyTBCaCnYco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNsgHMklBW0

Nisha! Wow! I learnt violin for three years, dropped it because I was way too much into work and did not have time to practice. I kind of feel bad my parents did not push me into learning music early in life. Piano too. You have bards in your house!

Tell your older to please go on. After he kind of masters it, he can go easy. When he starts working, it is a no go. Hobbies. Otherwise, tell him you will get all SoSy women to write him emails urging him to continue ๐Ÿ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EnVee

Nisha! Wow! I learnt violin for three years, dropped it because I was way too much into work and did not have time to practice. I kind of feel bad my parents did not push me into learning music early in life. Piano too. You have bards in your house!

Tell your older to please go on. After he kind of masters it, he can go easy. When he starts working, it is a no go. Hobbies. Otherwise, tell him you will get all SoSy women to write him emails urging him to continue ๐Ÿ˜†

NV

I am extremely critical about my kids, like a typical Iyer Amma, I never praise them. When someone says something nice I look at them like "OK WHO did he kill?" "WHy are you saying nice things" He plays the two songs I attached EXACTLY like the YT videos, I mean SPELL BINDING... I dont even care for his straight As or MIT or Harvard, I keep begging him "Dino vaasi da, please ida maatram vidaade" (play everyday, DO not give up), he completed one year of violin and his teacher is a YOUNG 22 year old like you guys, has a Bachelors in Classical Music from UCSC and Masters from University of British Columbia and plays for the Philharmonic in town๐Ÿ‘
She says "Hes one of those kids THAT GETS IT THE FIRST TIME" Getting such a compliment from a gora is like getting Benjamin Netanyahu to give up Palestine๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I just wish he goes on for the next 5 or so years... saari zindagi he can play at people's homes when they gather for dinners Hum to tabhi tak sun paayenge jab tak yeh ghar par hai, college chala jaayega then he is all on his own, his gift for everyone else๐Ÿ‘

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Errantnomad

NV
There you go, I am arrested by your sense of humor, dry often but very deep. Makes you think kinds no? (Trying to imbibe your style here).
British comedies are mostly your kind of humor ... Have you watched
" yes minister " . I used to absolutely love the show... Used to be Friday nights I think, early 90's in india...
I was new to SOSy when I read a post of yours wondering about what "Thehattal " means. Too funny it was... LOL
I may have found the SoSy Connatation to the term "thehettals " and came up with a post for it in the thread when you were away for a week... Don't know where it is now
Lying in " the dust of the Rabbi" perhaps...
Will try to dig it out for you sometime... ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜†  I guess I think too much. I see lot many parallels between me and R&B, to put it very briefly. ๐Ÿ˜Š  And humor is something I would go for anytime. Smiles and laughter even in strangers are worth it because they are infectious. ๐Ÿ˜Š  I love your posts too, the way you read the characters and situations.