(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Congrats on the 14th and it has started with a bangClapClap
Hmmm...Ms Manny finally says hello. She is a straight shooter and she is sceptical of II. Once she gets to her better, her opinion will change but by then II's will be  on the fence with her.Confused
RnB doesn't seem like a guy who will listen anything against II. He will disclose about pre-nup should situtation becomes intolerable for II ( taunts from chacha & gang or even manny for that matter) I like men who defend their women in front of others (specially inlaws or xyz relations ).

Yes...the guy is sooo sweet...LOL he will not tolerate anyone speaking to ll like that...
Yes, the character R&B is an antithesis of spineless ... glorified leads in today's soaps! Thanks to Nisha!

Yup and II is no samaj sevak trying to please everyone in the family or trying to mend all relationships...

Yup and II is no samaj sevak trying to please everyone in the family or trying to mend all relationships...
Absolutely!
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Congrats on the 14th and it has started with a bangClapClap
Hmmm...Ms Manny finally says hello. She is a straight shooter and she is sceptical of II. Once she gets to her better, her opinion will change but by then II's will be  on the fence with her.Confused
RnB doesn't seem like a guy who will listen anything against II. He will disclose about pre-nup should situtation becomes intolerable for II ( taunts from chacha & gang or even manny for that matter) I like men who defend their women in front of others (specially inlaws or xyz relations ).

Yes...the guy is sooo sweet...LOL he will not tolerate anyone speaking to ll like that...
Yes, the character R&B is an antithesis of spineless ... glorified leads in today's soaps! Thanks to Nisha!

But I believe that RB will only defend her when push comes to shove...other times he will let her fight her own battles. He is really a  cool dude..non interfering, gives space...sometimes too much, Making II do all kinds of things...simply to get a damn reaction from him... Have noticed that he only acts when the aggrieved party is HIM... Othertimes...live and let live seems to be his funda.
RnB don't want II to be involved in the family mess.He wan't her innocense to be intact.Just like preserving a baby.The only people he trust around her was sam,tan and may be Ranjan.
But everyone is trying to get RnB using her.RnB never gave any one a chance.He stayed in Paris whole time.
He came back to India after Sam almost begging.
He was suposed to go back after Lasya.

But he gave himself to his biggest weakness.II

Now he came back to India may be for few days but came back with almost no buisness only for II.

Lucky II is not trying much to get involved with chachu and chachi family.

RnB being only son of Ranajn is causing a big problem.
first he is hating Ranjan .but whether he deserves it or not is still unknown.But everyone deserves forgiveness when they are repenting their mistakes.
Then he is not ready to be part of excelior.So Ranjan will be forced to go to Chachu's family to continue it.

But as Nisha mentioned in a chapter about failures of their family.
In less than an year or two they had ability to bring down excellior to sands.

I believe if RnB  even wishes to buy Chachu's shares.His approach would be different and would have completed his work in a week or couple.

I guess RnB is more comfortable will II being in Sam's than hi in his absence
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Oh the undercurrent of distrust was so subtle...
"Poshest area of chennai nunga something... Now you will go to chennai sweetie..."-Teri toh Aish hai' types...,
She is holding off II arms length!!
Vik!! Vikram she corrected!! as if to say
Now don't you get too familiar... Or only I can address him as Vik...

"You are one lucky woman... Double life or he is too much in love..."-
Connatation...Can't last for long... Enjoy while it lasts
"Did you like the wedding gifts..."
Meaning...Can u dream of such gifts had you not trapped my brother
"Haan u must have shopped in Paris..."
...Cynicism on the lines of nekhi aur pooch pooch...

And finally
"Take care and enjoy Ishita..."

If only pigs could fly!!! Every statement of Manny was loaded ...TRULY ARTFUL... It was worse than chachu's sweet nothings...
Refined upperclass polished snobbism from Manny ...

Time up II
SASURAL GENDA PHOOL
Approve

Wow that's quite a sum up of the whole conversation
If ll can hold her own with her hubby then she can handle
anyone if they get on her nerves in her own way
Meanie mannyAngryLOLkithni mean hai protecting brother I guess, not even allowing II to call vikram 
Angry
Wow gift in nungambakkam , appa and manny should have had a conversationLOL
Pavan appa I worry for them what will they do post retirementCry . Luckily government employees make good pension and so he may use his retirement provident fund to buy an apartment ,,wishful thinking someone in Madurai sells some property and actually is good enough to give their share..
Poor II too now poor Ranjan , II and appa /amma

Nisha Friday night appa oda  post retirement planning panna vechuteye nalla eru LOL
Translation Nisha  you have made me do appa post retirement planning on Friday nite jug jug Jiyo LOL

Originally posted by Errantnomad

Oh the undercurrent of distrust was so subtle...
"Poshest area of chennai nunga something... Now you will go to chennai sweetie..."-Teri toh Aish hai' types...,
She is holding off II arms length!!
Vik!! Vikram she corrected!! as if to say
Now don't you get too familiar... Or only I can address him as Vik...

"You are one lucky woman... Double life or he is too much in love..."-
Connatation...Can't last for long... Enjoy while it lasts
"Did you like the wedding gifts..."
Meaning...Can u dream of such gifts had you not trapped my brother
"Haan u must have shopped in Paris..."
...Cynicism on the lines of nekhi aur pooch pooch...

And finally
"Take care and enjoy Ishita..."

If only pigs could fly!!! Every statement of Manny was loaded ...TRULY ARTFUL... It was worse than chachu's sweet nothings...
Refined upperclass polished snobbism from Manny ...

Time up II
SASURAL GENDA PHOOL
Approve

ROFLnow this is the best translation reLOL

Swa, I am thinking on the lines that Manny would hear it from Sam and Ranjan about the couple's happiness or specifically the change in R&B after his marriage and she would be still skeptical on the lines of really!! I know my brother better . Something tells me that when the couple meet Manny in person whenever that happens, she would melt seeing her brother at peace...
She is not a nihilist who is always negative... She will come around ..,...
she and II could be a riot together when she extends the 'olive branch ' to II ... and connect
Each, firebrands of their own, they will bring the house down with their respective brand "values ".
Will wait for that day... I like Manny, re... Awesome characterization... Big smile
I am mostly never in the first few pages of a threadCry
 it's ok so happy congrats Nish ClapStar
 The pace is still rocking , we keep waiting for updates ,now fight more over characters LOL you have actually made me a high school fightercock fighting for charactersLOL 
Thanks da and love you loads DancingParty