Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

🀣now this is the best translation reπŸ˜†

Swa, I am thinking on the lines that Manny would hear it from Sam and Ranjan about the couple's happiness or specifically the change in R&B after his marriage and she would be still skeptical on the lines of really!! I know my brother better . Something tells me that when the couple meet Manny in person whenever that happens, she would melt seeing her brother at peace...
She is not a nihilist who is always negative... She will come around ..,...
she and II could be a riot together when she extends the 'olive branch ' to II ... and connect
Each, firebrands of their own, they will bring the house down with their respective brand "values ".
Will wait for that day... I like Manny, re... Awesome characterization... πŸ˜ƒ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am mostly never in the first few pages of a thread😭
 it's ok so happy congrats Nish πŸ‘β­οΈ
 The pace is still rocking , we keep waiting for updates ,now fight more over characters πŸ˜† you have actually made me a high school fightercock fighting for charactersπŸ˜† 
Thanks da and love you loads πŸ₯³
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Oh the undercurrent of distrust was so subtle...
"Poshest area of chennai nunga something... Now you will go to chennai sweetie..."-Teri toh Aish hai' types...,
She is holding off II arms length!!
Vik!! Vikram she corrected!! as if to say
Now don't you get too familiar... Or only I can address him as Vik...

"You are one lucky woman... Double life or he is too much in love..."-
Connatation...Can't last for long... Enjoy while it lasts
"Did you like the wedding gifts..."
Meaning...Can u dream of such gifts had you not trapped my brother
"Haan u must have shopped in Paris..."
...Cynicism on the lines of nekhi aur pooch pooch...

And finally
"Take care and enjoy Ishita..."

If only pigs could fly!!! Every statement of Manny was loaded ...TRULY ARTFUL... It was worse than chachu's sweet nothings...
Refined upperclass polished snobbism from Manny ...

Time up II
SASURAL GENDA PHOOL

Wonderful gist Errant, loved it 

Manny being bitchy but subtly
Feel for II, but not to worry II can handle her

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Swa, I am thinking on the lines that Manny would hear it from Sam and Ranjan about the couple's happiness or specifically the change in R&B after his marriage and she would be still skeptical on the lines of really!! I know my brother better . Something tells me that when the couple meet Manny in person whenever that happens, she would melt seeing her brother at peace...
She is not a nihilist who is always negative... She will come around ..,...
she and II could be a riot together when she extends the 'olive branch ' to II ... and connect
Each, firebrands of their own, they will bring the house down with their respective brand "values ".
Will wait for that day... I like Manny, re... Awesome characterization... πŸ˜ƒ

Errant i too love manny...actually the way she behaves now is very natural...any sister who is far away would be skeptical...so i dont have any issues with manny...

All iam saying is that she wont support II over R&B like sam...sam and manny are very different there..
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the 14th Nisha, superb going, 
Actually congrats to all who read SOFTWARE SYMPHONY, who pester her for updates and author sahiba gives in to our demands.

So slowly real life coming in,honeymoon glow vanishing

Love to see how II will deal with it, ghar-office...😊
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I've always liked Manny's character. In ektas shows we  don't get such characters. She has always been fiercely protective of her brother. She's a practical girl and from what she knows about him she thinks he will soon get bored.  But by saying this to II she is aggravating her insecurities. She has no idea what she's doing here. She's making herself clear to II. I'm sure she wanted to do it long back but couldn't find the right opportunity. Slowly she'll mark her territory in malcha marg. I don't think r&b will intervene so soon. He's not that kind ki meri biwi ke baare mein Kisi ne ek shabd bhi kaha to mere se bura koi nahi hoga. He won't tell about the prenup. He'll bring Manny down in his own way. 
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neriya blade potu, SS13 complete panniyachu. Thread 14 shubham πŸ˜† (added lots of ghas phus and blade ideas in thread 13 and completed it. auspicious thread 14 now πŸ˜†)
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

I've always liked Manny's character. In ektas shows we  don't get such characters. She has always been fiercely protective of her brother. She's a practical girl and from what she knows about him she thinks he will soon get bored.  But by saying this to II she is aggravating her insecurities. She has no idea what she's doing here. She's making herself clear to II. I'm sure she wanted to do it long back but couldn't find the right opportunity. Slowly she'll mark her territory in malcha marg. I don't think r&b will intervene so soon. He's not that kind ki meri biwi ke baare mein Kisi ne ek shabd bhi kaha to mere se bura koi nahi hoga. He won't tell about the prenup. He'll bring Manny down in his own way. 

Agree! There have been no dramatics and will not be in this story. It will all unfold realistically!
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Nisha!  Thanks for bringing back Manny
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Anu: just finished HOC! What an ending! Claire the traitor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Do u think Indian Telly can make a show like this???