(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 29

Posted: 8 years ago
Dog and the cat food

Amazing title , what humor
Bally ... Billy ... And the cat food to highlight the sweets packed for Bally the Billy... Outstanding madam writer...
So 'Monday morning blues ' it is for the young couple..." And the amusement for Minion and co...

I have a request from madam writer to key in something from minion and the likes as to how they view the happenings that happens in the houses of Rich and famous... Here in this case Ranjan ji, bte Saab, choti memsaab... I liked what madhur bandharkar did in page 3 and corporate to get the driver and the guards talking...,
But I am not asking for this on the likes of gossiping and negative reactions but more as a reflection of the change perceived by Minion...and the likes , for the loyalty they feel towards Ranjan and family. Request pl...arzi darj Karadi , bas...

And Finally Subbu the dog!!! He is dying a thousand deaths at your hands, madam writer...,ha ha...

Again the moment if she is wondering if the French interiors and the pieces being fake or original says   Will she ever be able to let go of herself ??? Don't think so atleast until the prenup is out of the way ... May be kids down the line would help feel her at home
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack!

Found this on FB.

</font>

That's a really nice one!
Very nice update Nisha!

Won't attempt a review nothing new to add.

Loved Ii is little more!

She's a darling there's so much she worried about, but managed to put it into perspective thinking of the physical demands on a pregnant Vandu.
She plans a girls night .. Cutie pie!

We don't know how the night ended for the couple 😳

But our lady wakes up cracking the whip on her indulgent pati. And plans to return home after he sleeps    πŸ˜›

There's something really endearing to see RnB II head to work ribbing each other !

The onset of the working week is interesting...look forward to what the week has in store.
I really like glimpses of the RAT...Subbu!
Will we get to read more about the dynamics that Manny brings to the picture?
More about the ROBBERS too.
Yes...a little more on thoughts from Mahavir, etc...would spice it up.😊
INTERESTING ... CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!

"The battle you are going through is not fueled by the words or actions of others; it is fueled by the mind that gives it importance"

Found this one.. Hey folks, do you remember the " Thought for the Day' that we used to in the morning school prayer/ assembly ..., it still happens in schools, teachers allot students to do this... One would do the Thought for the Day and another student would do the News for the day...

Kinda get that feeling now...
Applies well to II's situation as well , when she is reflecting on Manny's barbs...
Originally posted by blue5sky

Very nice update Nisha!

Won't attempt a review nothing new to add.

Loved Ii is little more!

She's a darling there's so much she worried about, but managed to put it into perspective thinking of the physical demands on a pregnant Vandu.
She plans a girls night .. Cutie pie!

We don't know how the night ended for the couple 😳

But our lady wakes up cracking the whip on her indulgent pati. And plans to return home after he sleeps    πŸ˜›

There's something really endearing to see RnB II head to work ribbing each other !

Hey!! I love reading your reviews...the comments that folks come up with are engaging, it's as interesting as the story ,,,, I sit with my coffee in my couch and enjoy the company that I get in "silence"
You know I was watching Pretty Woman today and could not help see some similarities in our R&B and Richard Gere's character. Not all of it. But some like the quiet nature, the easy richness that he displays, the insecurities.

Love love that movie.
Must watch! Hilarious parody this is...nd it hs Govinda!!

http://www.missmalini.com/2015/03/31/lol-the-govinda-meri-marzi-mashup-with-deepika-padukones-vogue-empower-video-will-make-your-day/
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Hey!! I love reading your reviews...the comments that folks come up with are engaging, it's as interesting as the story ,,,, I sit with my coffee in my couch and enjoy the company that I get in "silence"

Thanks.
Likewise
I also love to read up on all that's trending in the thread.
It's a great place to be!
Thanks to Nisha and everyone one else here! 😊
Originally posted by taramira

Like everyone has  already mentioned...Beautiful breezy updates. Just a few questions nish
1. Will RB ever find out that II got really sick because of him.

2. When is RB's birthday

3. Will we see a strong II actually giving some sort of sound advise to Ranjan.. Considering RB doesn't really give a dime. 

It's 1143 At night  and I am thinking of all kinds scenarios", these random thoughts  came to mind so asked. 

Chal jaldi hi we will make him aware of her being sick, Bday bhi karte hain, her advising Ranjan I AM EXTREMELY SQUEAMISH on this one I will totally honest here. It will make her a soap bahu instantaneously. Thats terrifying, and brings back scary memories for me😭 I DONT want her to be a soap bahu you know, I keep the separation very very firm and clear.Yes R&B will have to get involved some how, lets do something on that angle. It would be more legitimate,The female lead being "the smartest, most "sensible-est" most courageous, most "rational-est" "most mature-est" is plainly put mighty IRRITATING.😑 Lets just keep her bordering on insane when it comes to relationships..  R&B and Ranjan, know each other way longer than II has known them, I dont want to hand II the keys to the "smartness factory" then it will become all about canonizing her.

THANK YOU for staying up to worry about your characters. I am truly fortunate
😳