Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

tu rehne de
Tujhse kam hi hain 😆

No seriously... You guys have prototype for when R&B should get laid...early in the night or late😆 N its effect on II's work schedule😆
Good going... You guys even have data on which days she got up late u know n its reasons too😆
Lagey raho!! Am just kidding... Dil pe mat lena plz!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

No seriously... You guys have prototype for when R&B should get laid...early in the night or late😆 N its effect on II's work schedule😆
Good going... You guys even have data on which days she got up late u know n its reasons too😆
Lagey raho!! Am just kidding... Dil pe mat lena plz!

Seriously ?!?!
I have no bloody clue when h
what happens!!
I am almost lost on the days and nights and their timings...End up mostly confused..
It is offending Harshita...not that everything you say is not...
I come here for a reason...And so do ou.
Its just a banter which I suppose people take lightly and let go
I cannot yolerate such criticism against whatever I say ya...Sorry!!
But iss baar its too much...
I dont speak much but I think I am better OFF the threads from now.
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Seriously ?!?!
I have no bloody clue when h
what happens!!
I am almost lost on the days and nights and their timings...End up mostly confused..
It is offending Harshita...not that everything you say is not...
I come here for a reason...And so do ou.
Its just a banter which I suppose people take lightly and let go
I cannot yolerate such criticism against whatever I say ya...Sorry!!
But iss baar its too much...
I dont speak much but I think I am better OFF the threads from now.

😲
I said I was kidding!!! Plz tell me you're pulling a prank on me with this!!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like everyone has  already mentioned...Beautiful breezy updates. Just a few questions nish
1. Will RB ever find out that II got really sick because of him.

2. When is RB's birthday

3. Will we see a strong II actually giving some sort of sound advise to Ranjan.. Considering RB doesn't really give a dime. 

It's 1143 At night  and I am thinking of all kinds scenarios", these random thoughts  came to mind so asked. 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Nisha,
Thanks for making the weekend super nice, kitna saare updates mili from yesterday.  Light hearted and cute. Loved II reply to him "After u sleep", good going II.

So she is gonna see Periappa, now I am waitng to see will she come home soon or let herself be pampered by her Amma.

Ok, Bally became Billi😆 = cat food

Who is the dog? 

Ab aaj raat ko ek aur mil jaye, dhanya honge hum.

Have a nice day Nisha.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack!

Found this on FB.
secretuser thumbnail
Nishajiii tussi kitna sundar likhte ho !!
Ishita ke nakhre and R&B di smile se Sunday ban gaya humara 
Kamal kitaa tussi toh !!!
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Before anything loads of  thanks to Ashu for leaving links at  the end of each thread... I wud be a goner without them

The last time I was on a holiday I had discovered Sosy... this time we were  in the middle of nowhere with no coverage, loved it... and  one of the factors  to alleviate the sadness when the holiday ended was I had sosy to catch up on 😊

I haven't gotten around to read all the comments so at the risk of repeating  I'll go ahead

Quite a bit of happenings... Manny & II's phone convo stood out for me, the first steps leading II into the murky Bhalla water. Her  introspection and evaluation of the consequences of her decision to marry R&B has been beautifully crafted. No outcry but she retreats pensive into her shell, all the time being watched by R&B. They have each other covered, albeit without voicing it out to the other.  Loved it

The impending AGM, Chachu's  malicious designs, Tan's role, R&B deliberate indifference and Ranjan in the midst of it all... that's a lot thrown into the simmering cauldron... which for certain will not leave any of the bhallas unscathed...in some form or the other

II & R&B's first day back at work as a married couple was a breezy update... He dropped her, he laughed at her, handed her "cat food", shaved😆... can it get any better for these two war heads!!!

Errantnomad thumbnail
The way you look tonight:-

There's something so mushy, so heart warming about the "The Way u look tonight 'moments 'between a couple, especially when they are discovering each other..., spontaneity in the affection that one feels for the other... Gosh!! Lovely moments in a marraige and the lead couple are having some of their own... Poetic description of the Rain, the sounds , trees in the periphery and the street lights of chanakyapuri in the night added to the mood of that moment... !! I am wondering also about the novelty of comparing rain to a new bath shower !!!!

Sam's presence not only made II comfortable, also brought cheer for Ranjan ji. A beck of light,perhaps amidst darkness sorrounding him... Sam is going to visit more often too... There will be more rounak with Sam , her kids, shravu visiting , the kind that Ranjan ji is yearning for...The other day, I think I remember RCF writing that II is binding people without intending to do so... Cheers to more such binding...
Less I talk about the parasites, the better it is... I often wonder if only devious people put their minds for something noble ", I mean the professionalism and the perfection they execute while doing devious things is commendable!!Not all have the skills to execute it...ok back to my delectable morons...

"II walked out the gate, barefeet, the evening was cool, the rain had slowed down to a drizzle... she talked with Sam outside the gates"

There's this unassuming endearing quality about her which takes me in everytime such a thing is mentioned by Madam writer.

"II turned to go in after watching the car disappear, missing Lasya, it was very strange to be walking inside the gates of this mansion after 11 PM
she was only used to walking out, she looked up, he stood in the balcony one foot up, ear phones in his ears... the balcony light was on the house looked beautiful"

The quietness of the night and the oddest of moments makes you reflect on the changes that's happenned in our lives. It strikes you without warning... How many times at random moments do we mutter, " last year , around this time we were doing this or we we were here... Never thought I would be here and doing this" types...
Our girl is pinching herself regularly as if to believe" ok I am really here"

On a random note my daughter was experiencing a mild discomfort in her ears on Friday and when we visited our family physician, he said "just a little wax, going to be ok... BTW do you often use ear phones... Use headphones if u have to ... better than the ear phones "
That note struck me in the oddest of places " Ada paavi, R&B is never without it" Already he talks less, Soon, II might have to contend with a husband who talks less and who hears less too. Really!! I mean in a doctors place!! No kidding...

Oh SOSY AND ITS CHRONICLES!!
oh my god!!! 👏