Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats on the 14th thread Nisha.

Manny enters the scene finally. Adds some spice now. 100% sweet in-laws bhi hajam nahi hota. πŸ˜† Bahut gushing hogaya ab tak in-laws ke yahan.Now, some tadka.
The tone was on expected lines almost acerbically like ok you got the guy, you got the moolah and you get the guy to do the house chores too , bit I know what you are up to kinds.

We saw before that she was in a way genuinely happy that her brother has settled and someone was there to look after him but she still is wary of II and her family's intentions of marrying into the Bhalla clan.
It will be interesting to see how II handles this esp. because she is R&B's sister and not "some relative".
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

They don't have to necessarily talk about it. Circumstances could lead it to be revealed. Who knows? 

Yup she might open it to her parents when she will help them financially...nish did she pay for periappa's care this month...and what happened to the car thing ?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Artful Conversations

She sat holding the baby, with a wardrobe malfunction, he brought a call to her "shes here" he said

"Yaaru da?" she asked

"Manny" he said handing the phone to her

"How are you" II asked politely

"I am great, how about you" Manny said in her deep, resonating, no nonsense voice

"I am good we walked from home" she said unable to find anything to say to Manny

"From DII? Thats not too far" Manny said

"Oh! No... umm... from Malcha Marg" II corrected herself

"Oh ya right right sorry... my brain is fried doing the same experiments 17th time" she threw a number out

II lost whatever hope she had to carry on a conversation

"Kaisa hai bhai?"

"He is right here... do u want to talk" II asked politely

"I am asking how is the MARRIED version of him" Manny laughed cracking herself up

"Ummm great... still a prankster but great"

"sometimes I feel thats why people dont take him seriously" Manny said

"Oh?" II asked startled

"Oh never mind" Manny said brushing it off

"Did u still want to talk with him?" she asked

"Arey nahi I have... he spoke to Vik more than he spoke to me...
he would come over and lay on the couch two days straight, eat leave his dishes on the coffee table and text me and go off to the airport"

"Relly? In Paris he did all the housework" II gushed

"Well you are ONE lucky woman I tell ya... he leads a double life or he is too much in love" she said

"Oh? Umm... umm" II mumbled

She laughed uncontrollably for some reason

"How is Vik?" II asked

"Oh! Vikram? Manny corrected her "Hes great... hes asleep... I am like your husband cursed" she continued

"Yes he sleeps very little" II agreed immediately

"Did u like the wedding gifts?" Manny asked

"The clothes, and shoes and purses are all LOVELY" II gushed "THANK YOU. I havent worn much yet"

"Haan u must have shopped at Paris"

"Just Gap and BR and Loft" II  explained

"WHERE are those stores" Manny said being clueless

"Umm... oh I can" II began

"Never mind... I can go when I go next time" REALLY?

"Did u like Dad's gift?"

"Umm.. he gave me a scroll" "I put it in the mandir" II explained
Before she could say "I DID NOT ACCEPT IT"

"The flat is in Nunga something I mean its the poshest area in Chennai... your parents will love it" Manny stressed about the apartment Ranjan had gifted her
in Nungambakkam

"Oh... We dont goi to Chennai much at all"II explained

"NOW you will sweetie" Manny said cheerfully

Sam came asking if she can have a word... II handed the phone to her

"So Nice talking with you... please say Hi! to Vik... Vikram? " II said dazed

"take care... and enjoy Ishita" Manny said smiling

Sam walked away unmindful with the phone

II's expression changed from polite nervousness to despair

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Nish
I had the chance to go and read the first few chapters again...the r&b i see there shows much more hatred towards ranjan than now...looks like there is a huge improvement...i don't understand y ??? I couldn't exactly pinpoint the scene things changed...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaram

Congrats on the 14th thread Nisha.

Manny enters the scene finally. Adds some spice now. 100% sweet in-laws bhi hajam nahi hota. πŸ˜† Bahut gushing hogaya ab tak in-laws ke yahan.Now, some tadka.
The tone was on expected lines almost acerbically like ok you got the guy, you got the moolah and you get the guy to do the house chores too , bit I know what you are up to kinds.

We saw before that she was in a way genuinely happy that her brother has settled and someone was there to look after him but she still is wary of II and her family's intentions of marrying into the Bhalla clan.
It will be interesting to see how II handles this esp esp. because she is R&B's sister and not "some relative".

But she is a sister who calls once in twomonths and is very very far re...and r&b clearly doesn't care about what manny thinks about II...we know that from their first prenup convo...so this isnt a big deal at alll...it is just for II to know that manny is not sam...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sam walked away unmindful with the phone

II's expression changed from polite nervousness to despair

Do you think Raman noticed? Poor II. But, Manny is being Manny.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Congrats on the 14th and it has started with a bangπŸ‘πŸ‘
Hmmm...Ms Manny finally says hello. She is a straight shooter and she is skeptical of II. Once she gets to her better, her opinion will change but by then II's will be  on the fence with her.πŸ˜•
RnB doesn't seem like a guy who will listen anything against II. He will disclose about pre-nup should situtation becomes intolerable for II ( taunts from chacha & gang or even manny for that matter) I like men who defend their women in front of others (specially inlaws or xyz relations ).
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Congrats on the 14th and it has started with a bangπŸ‘πŸ‘

Hmmm...Ms Manny finally says hello. She is a straight shooter and she is sceptical of II. Once she gets to her better, her opinion will change but by then II's will be  on the fence with her.πŸ˜•
RnB doesn't seem like a guy who will listen anything against II. He will disclose about pre-nup should situtation becomes intolerable for II ( taunts from chacha & gang or even manny for that matter) I like men who defend their women in front of others (specially inlaws or xyz relations ).

Yes...the guy is sooo sweet...πŸ˜† he will not tolerate anyone speaking to ll like that...
Errantnomad thumbnail
Oh the undercurrent of distrust was so subtle...
"Poshest area of chennai nunga something... Now you will go to chennai sweetie..."-Teri toh Aish hai' types...,
She is holding off II arms length!!
Vik!! Vikram she corrected!! as if to say
Now don't you get too familiar... Or only I can address him as Vik...

"You are one lucky woman... Double life or he is too much in love..."-
Connatation...Can't last for long... Enjoy while it lasts
"Did you like the wedding gifts..."
Meaning...Can u dream of such gifts had you not trapped my brother
"Haan u must have shopped in Paris..."
...Cynicism on the lines of nekhi aur pooch pooch...

And finally
"Take care and enjoy Ishita..."

If only pigs could fly!!! Every statement of Manny was loaded ...TRULY ARTFUL... It was worse than chachu's sweet nothings...
Refined upperclass polished snobbism from Manny ...

Time up II
SASURAL GENDA PHOOL
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
manny!she sounds a bit disinterested in ii...but she is rnb and sam's sibling na?so hope everything will be ok later.congratz for ss14!! 😊