(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 126

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Radhika, Ramana, GopikaBig smile  Embarrassedpg 126

So  Raman became Krishna!!!! looks like dono jhagda bhool gaye hain LOLLOLLOL now things have definitly cooled down
Total nut case II is .. koopuduvane apparam J (call and then go all Jealous) LOLLOL

5th day shave done and for her spa treatment done gosh seriously wrong day to do a sleepover LOL
Loved akka ,II convo, Loved Ranjan seeing the crowd... loooved Laasya's description of the pink and the 2 talking about itDay Dreaming

Seriously II u wanted to go to Haldirams at 11 and expected the Bhalla men to let u go Wink
Bhagwan jab detha hai toh chapar phad ke detha hai from a quite brooding house MM has become a fun place and chachus clan also warming up was good..

I know some  women for them nothing actually matters bus ek spa , ek party, aur apna cell phone and then they go "First let me take a selfie " mode on repeat mode LOLLOL they remind me of them..

Thanks Nisha!!!

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu &Shevane (I shud say)

Since I love YOU (more than Ashu) I am posting the next part momentarily FOR YOU

I never pamper the afternoon crowd

so agla part afternoon crowd ke naam

Thank you thank you thank you!
Totally loved it. 
YOU ROCK!Clap

awesome..swathi is MIA nowadays for ..
 Star
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 6 years ago

Kya baat hai Nisha, A special ones for us afternoon walo ke liya!Smile Thank you seems like a small word.

It was a super cute update. Today our lead has become Krishna and all the girls are his gopies.LOL

Hats off to your imaginationClap. Good to glimpse II's jealously. Poor girls from her office, they will get a bad annual review.Wink

MM is slowly transforming from being quite to an activity hub. Ranjan pulling his dil's leg was super nice especially after the showdown.Big smile

So butter mass is already choosing nail paint. Uber cuteEmbarrassed

II these bhalla men will not venture you late at night on your own. Forget Haldiram's and ladies downstairs, have a fun with your husband.WinkWink

Edited by Hsp.canada - 6 years ago
"Athim would have gone to
Lajpat Nagar" II said smugly,
playing the comparison/envy
card
"i bet he would" R&B muttered
said not biting the bait
hahahaha
saw vandu after a long time...paavam she is...both ranjan coming home for lappy and rnb with ladies...both were worth to watch especially bcoz of ii's reaction to those.Elvyn...II will kill you girl.and may be before that we people in shining armours will throw you out for sure!!so back off!!!
Shevane

If u think making chai while a friend breathes over your neck while you read a chapter is hard, try reading it at a stop light, JUST when u expect to get a crowded one red, it will be GREEN

Arghhh!!
Loved the title Nisha,
So the present Lady of the house is hosting her first party...and yeah it is rocking. 

Ashu will be happy...butter mass with hot pink nail paint. I could so imagine this scene, even though its 4:30 here and my eyes r burning, want to go back to sleep.

Both cant stay away from each other, being close to each on some pretext or other. 

Oh II s parlour therapy and dude clean shaved...missed chanceLOL

II being jealous and her thoughts  ROFL

loved FIL and DIL moments...

She is frustrating the dude,

So what will he do, will he go to the Haldirams?

Upto Nisha...

Ok I am going back to sleep, catch u all later...have a nice afternoon ladies
Nisha ...your So SY is a whiff of fresh air..,Your amazing updates provide me with the much needed Brain breaks i take between my intense work...The way you delineate each and every character...the breath of fresh perspective you bring to every relationship the way you conjure up events and arguments, warrior princess II is...her knight in shining armour R &B is...the queen mother is missing ...the much maligned old man turning out to be a fairy god mother...Sam & Tan Vandhu & Athim turning out to be their guardian Angels...the 3 kids at present the reason to fight...
We get the Bhallas warming up to II when do we get to see the Jamai Raja warming up  to Amma, Periappa & Athim? Shravu and Vandhu are on R&B's side already