(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 118

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I was afraid when he thought about prenup.i thought he was saying that to ranjan!poor old soul!he will get a heart attack if he knows about that...anyway rnb is so amused in her behaviour sometimes that he will never vocal it out to anyone...so my old man is safe!i loved it when he asked her about her lunch!!!now girl night.hmm...lets see what happens...
I Heart Ranjan... He's damn caring... And a caring Dad always speaks like this... spl a loving FIL
R&B is melting with Dad.. although thy only talk for II ... but R&B is diffrnt from the one months back... he used to say lot of bad words for him and avoid to look at his face.. but now he's Responding...
i live this slightly changing R&B for good towards his Dad...
I adore the convo b/w II n Ranjan...
Originally posted by Ashu25

Minion came when she was half roasted to pour oil "Maam aaj lunch lekar nahi gayi, khaana laga de?" - 
ROFL

actually every update i am liking minion more too ...like seriously his smile sooo cute.. my daughter wore a minion dress to school today ..
I love the way the Bhalla men are showing her SHE IS THEIRS now Big smile
Rb needs to show the Prenup...Ranjan will succumb to depression only ROFL 
So soon Friday evening aagaya?!?

Nisha Fast forward mein jaa rahi hain..Hum bhi chalenge LOL

I am really wondering if RB agrees with what his dad said or he is on II's side...It was very confusing to assess his thoughts Confused

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by Ashu25

Minion came when she was half roasted to pour oil "Maam aaj lunch lekar nahi gayi, khaana laga de?" - 
ROFL

actually every update i am liking minion more too ...like seriously his smile sooo cute.. my daughter wore a minion dress to school today ..

Hai na??
His role is increasing by the day LOLLOL

Awww..Thats soo cutee!!!
Originally posted by JugsCorner

Lovely updates & great reviews.

Adirasam - I love adirasam and manoharam like anything. My MIL told me a few months back she made adirasam when she was in India and it had come out well. From then on I had been asking her to make some for me but she didnt get a chance. But one day when I came back from office she surprised me with a canister of adirasams. I was like "amma, why do u have to do this? You are leaving soon, you could have taken rest." She said, "oh you have been asking for this and if I leave without making I would feel restless". I guess Vandu's MIL is like mine.

I went into ME,MYSELF mode and ate all of it

@Anu, my kids love paruppu usili and morkuyambhu and thats a combo thats cooked frequently in our home along with Jeeraga rasam.

JUGSSSBig smile

I dont even mind now you dont like JugheadBig smile I am willing to forgive you for your love for adirasam and mor kuzhambu (yogurt & coconut sauce, Iyer karhi actually) with the paruppu usili I make it a LOT too. My kids get only typical Iyer food and Punju food at home. I let them eat whatever they want when we go out. Ab maine seekha hai  and I am obsessed with cooking to aise kaise chhod doonLOL I shall make for them everyday and I shall make them eatLOL
My MIL LOVED me a lot tooCry she was my strongest ally... she had more faith in me than I had on myself... how lucky you are, I hope you will cherish that... its rare to have a caring in-law. You are blessed... ClapClap

Originally posted by JugsCorner

Lovely updates & great reviews.

Adirasam - I love adirasam and manoharam like anything. My MIL told me a few months back she made adirasam when she was in India and it had come out well. From then on I had been asking her to make some for me but she didnt get a chance. But one day when I came back from office she surprised me with a canister of adirasams. I was like "amma, why do u have to do this? You are leaving soon, you could have taken rest." She said, "oh you have been asking for this and if I leave without making I would feel restless". I guess Vandu's MIL is like mine.

I went into ME,MYSELF mode and ate all of it

@Anu, my kids love paruppu usili and morkuyambhu and thats a combo thats cooked frequently in our home along with Jeeraga rasam.

nice jugcorner i think slowly my kids will eat too they like the first round of iyer food not the second one..
dont remind me of the combo paruppu usili and morkuyambhu i looove it wow adirsams waiting!!!! see how many connects u find in Sosy right !!!
my todo list is to learn the item and make it now ..
chalo have to go will see everyone later

Such a nice and positive conversation between Ranjan and II...however old thought it may be I still believe that the guy should pay for the wife's expenses and I do agree with ranjan here...and i lo loved R&B's thought within that conversation

And Minion is epic!!!

II looked at him like he had kidnapped her moments before she was going to tie the knot with SRKROFL I loved this lineEdited by dsgirl - 6 years ago