(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 109

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by arshi21

Hmmm biggest question...Will raman figure out why ishita was sick that night...the week vandita actually mentioned? Will he...this time? I wish he could grasp something about it and get to know also what happened to her that time..
Ishita wants him like hell. i am sure he does too...But he hasn't pursued or taken first step towards intimacy since the day ishita yelled at him. Whyyy isn't she manaofying him? :'(

I love Raman and vandita's relationship. Sooo want Raman to know what had happened and for ishita to manaofy him and for them to get back to normal..things still don't seem normal and it seems odd that Raman is doo distant from her These days...emotionally and physically..

He is deeply caring and protective, and teases her, the emotional health is fine, yes physically he is stand offish. Of course he knows it was that week...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by charlie1950

Nahi yaar bacho par nahi
Unki batao par
And unke shararato par

Latest from my elder one
Fart is not bad as it's just "releasing energy"
Kon se energy yaar 🀣
He was relating everything to different types of
energy as that's what was being taught in his class
that time

Mine fight in the car over "WHO CUT ONE"
"Hey you cut one?"
"No u did"

"Mmm...mmm u did"
"U did too"

I am like, "IF ONE OF U DOESNT OWN UP, I AM CUTTING BOTH OFF YOU"
🀣
SR,
UNBELIEVABLE, your commute is FOUR COMPLETE HOURS? I am considering switching jobs, it will take my commute from 5 minutes to 45 minutes one way. I am already on pins and needles coz it throws everything off. But there is little to learn in my current role. I ADORE the people though.
Such a tough choice. I hope you find one soon that allows you more time to do whats important, other than drive... coz thats definitely not it.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

"Hey you cut one?"
"No u did"

"Mmm...mmm u did"
"U did too"

🀣
After reading this, i am look forward to my boys growing up. Right now its more like giggle attack or they start saying each other go to the bathroom, u stink.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nisha0604

"Hey you cut one?"
"No u did"

"Mmm...mmm u did"
"U did too"

🀣

🀣
Originally posted by Ashu25

Asma...You know what...I find most men doing such sadistic stuff 

They go places after they are shut and drag a sorry face back home so they can get sympathy points πŸ˜‘😑

My brother!! THE BIGGEST EXAMPLE 

Ashu your brother sounds damn cute and you sound like u would like some o that TLC wrt returning late. But yes Delhi is extremely unsafe, guard or no guard somethings should not be taken on to prove a point "I am SO modern". If you are fortunate to be surrounded with a military batallion like Bollywood or netas then you can even walk alone at 2 AM. For mango women like u and I nights and Delhi dont go together
Nisha, can we have R&B calling her Ishita sometime? I.know II is cool but the dude hasn't called Ishita anytime I guess..
Btw, I really enjoy ur sense of humor..Amazing it isπŸ˜ƒ
One thing is here any one from Andhra or can speak telugu 
watched movie 'KHATARNAK' Raviteja and Iliana's.
Shevane, My oldest is a paavam jantu the younger one is like II a fire cracker, after much argument between themselves, and opening and shutting of the window a million times, and my oldest bringing science into fart like Charlie's kids

"OMG!! Nobody light a match" "so much methane in the car right now"

The younger one will say "HEY did Mommy cut one? she is forcing the both OF US to own up to it, I THINK ITS HER!!
@Errant: Thanks so much. No rasam luck for me because I have to make it myself! πŸ˜† So I just drank coffee, sneezed and worked. At home though. Skipped the AC at office. Helped a fair bit. Still feel warm. But heck, it's OK.

@Asma. Thanks. I just remembered that R&B is a hiker.

@Nisha.  Will send some links for places close to Delhi. The rest I leave it to you. I totally dig your "own" ideas so why sell mine πŸ˜‰  Simple treks are walks in green hilly areas, with little access to basic luxuries. Camping is pitching a tent. I can so imagine the two of them seeing clear skies and sky loads of stars on a moonlit night. Priceless.