Users

Frequent Posters

Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just read the update.
Funny and sensitive. 

The man loves her but does not say it. 

I don't understand why normal progression in life seems to become a choice or lack of it these days!

The sisters are sweet. This can only happen back home. It would a pity to lose it all this family. I do believe physical distance can be dealt with but not talking or communicating would be impossible to beat. 

RnB and the baby do make a nice snap shot. He is so ready to be dad I think. I hope II is too. Women do have babies well into their 40's and 50's. But there is so much fun in tackling an active toddler when your bones are not creaking or you would rather curl up with a book or travel the world.

My take! 
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha I also like the fatherly taunt of Sr. Bhalla in the earlier update.
It's joke in some parts of Europe I think that kids are given so much rights when they don't understand it and elders are constantly reprimanded by the state. Especially in the welfare ones.

When family heads and their corrective measures are questioned ( only the wicked go overboard )trust me the state steps in and that is not what is good for a free society. 

I know he is not pristine but he does appear to be a responsible father. 
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Smart dude, knows his lady too well for her comfort... the Haldiram just didn't work out for II πŸ˜† .  Next time she's got to think different, smarter ...if she wants her way... .. and we shall  drool whilst the dude counters her plan his way πŸ˜†

Vandita & R&B- After a long time they  had a one on one,  the last was I guess when she had walked into his office asking him to marry II. There is such warmth in their relation and a nice feel  good factor😊

Now that R&B is privy to  how deeply hurt II was, it brings on a different sensitivity to their relation.  in akkas words - he watches her like a hawk -... and now perhaps will guard her just as delicately in his own obscure fashion  

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Just had to put in this for this mornings update - Husband responsibility - the Bhallas and the lone Iyer warrior - each stood their ground! Well placed without tipping the balance!
And finally the disclaimer -  totally cracked me up πŸ˜†
Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nice updates Nisha. Been super busy and have a cold to boot. Addled brains and acchoo achooo nose!

You should have R&B and II go on a small camping trip. They can stay in a tent. Before they get busy with a kid. Hiker R&B that he is.

</font>

NV... I either make a clear soup with lemon or poondu Rasam (it's the only form where I can have garlic)when any one of us have a cold and keep drinking the ginger/ lemon grass herb tea... Curl up in the bed with a book and keep reading till my eyes begin to water and the acchoos acchoos knock me out... TC NVEdited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nice updates Nisha. Been super busy and have a cold to boot. Addled brains and acchoo achooo nose!

You should have R&B and II go on a small camping trip. They can stay in a tent. Before they get busy with a kid. Hiker R&B that he is.

</font>

Neat idea NV!
Would be great to see diva live out of a back pack, eat rationed and carry her stuff! Living light can be awfully insightful. With dude around what more would you want. Clean air, out in the open with so much candy on your arm..now I'm jealous of her too
Nisha your thoughts?? πŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: charlie1950

Nahi yaar bacho par nahi
Unki batao par
And unke shararato par

Latest from my elder one
Fart is not bad as it's just "releasing energy"
Kon se energy yaar 🀣
He was relating everything to different types of
energy as that's what was being taught in his class
that time

ROFL πŸ€£
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm biggest question...Will raman figure out why ishita was sick that night...the week vandita actually mentioned? Will he...this time? I wish he could grasp something about it and get to know also what happened to her that time..
Ishita wants him like hell. i am sure he does too...But he hasn't pursued or taken first step towards intimacy since the day ishita yelled at him. Whyyy isn't she manaofying him? :'(

I love Raman and vandita's relationship. Sooo want Raman to know what had happened and for ishita to manaofy him and for them to get back to normal..things still don't seem normal and it seems odd that Raman is doo distant from her These days...emotionally and physically..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

Neat idea NV!
Would be great to see diva live out of a back pack, eat rationed and carry her stuff! Living light can be awfully insightful. With dude around what more would you want. Clean air, out in the open with so much candy on your arm..now I'm jealous of her too
Nisha your thoughts?? πŸ˜‰

Bechaari rey usko diva kyon bola. πŸ˜† She is random but she is not a bitch yaarπŸ˜ƒ
DEFINITELY
But folks have to give me suggestions on where they can go. I only lived in Delhi two decades, at that time hiking ka sirf meaning maloom tha