(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 103

Posted: 9 years ago
My baby was startled for a second after hearing Minion say Nani instead of Nanny. His mom is there at the back of his mind all the time. He even draws analogies b/w her and II. It's true when they say men marry their mothers.
Originally posted by Ashu25

He knows now!!
The revelation was unexpected!!
He wont do much about it...I know πŸ˜‘
Areyyy...before my butter mass comes only you ended it πŸ˜­

Yes yes!! the blues will go OFF ...Off the balcony, the lounge, the HOUSE and HIM πŸ˜³

How are they sooo sure Vandu is carrying a girl πŸ˜•

He lost so much money??? And she didnt say a word πŸ˜† Interesting hai ji πŸ˜† ( Errr...Its II we are talking about here...She will think HIS MONEY, HIS WISH...Bhaad mein jaaye kya farak padta hai )

I will repeat this...These two are plain ADORABLE 

Minion...Tum na...Bhai chodo ab...πŸ˜†

Next unda ille  do we assume today's quota is over ?? πŸ˜­

Ashu

Even though I am not "modern" like Deepika padukone to advocate nudity and adultery I believe its important to celebrate and promote the girl child. So I am predicting its a girl child, it could be a boy too.Also unlike our "modern Deepika" I dont promote fair skin either.πŸ˜ƒ Its OK for Bollywood to be racist under the banner of "my choice"
πŸ˜ƒ  Mere mortals like me can do what I can doπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by modernfamily

My baby was startled for a second after hearing Minion say Nani instead of Nanny. His mom is there at the back of his mind all the time. He even draws analogies b/w her and II. It's true when they say men marry their mothers.

I know!!
Like in the last update where he remembers his sisters bringing people upstairs to meet him but here she ordering to go downstairs with her like his mum always did!

Really heartwarming...
bechara lagta hai πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Originally posted by modernfamily

Finally he found out about her breakdown. I'm hoping he'll give up his do din ka bhramcharya after hearing this. After all she's leaving no stones unturned in seducing him. She should dance for him. 

That sounds so cute, SHE WOULD DO ITπŸ˜‰   shes not a dancer, so I dont want to make her all Hindi film heroine out of her u know
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu

Even though I am not "modern" like Deepika padukone to advocate nudity and adultery I believe its important to celebrate and promote the girl child. So I am predicting its a girl child, it could be a boy too.Also unlike our "modern Deepika" I dont promote fair skin either.πŸ˜ƒ Its OK for Bollywood to be racist under the banner of "my choice"
πŸ˜ƒ  Mere mortals like me can do what I can doπŸ˜ƒ

Phir aagayi yahan Dippy πŸ€£

I meant everybody is saying its HER vandu is carrying...So just got a doubt...

Prediction is fine!! Absolutely...We all predict aright with our aunts and cousins πŸ˜ƒ

No...M no racist...I like KIDS...I love them...The whole fair skin is hoax...It just shows people are low on melanin πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Vandu Akka is one of the Purest Soul... how much she loves II is not explainable at all... ❀️
Muje yaad nahi aa rha kya hua tha after baby showers :(
Koi pls yaad dila do othrwise bohot mehnat karni padegi

Ranjan embarrassed hahahaha LOL

Minion is chalta firta Pareshan Aatma... R&B se zyada Minion ki life me tufaan aaya h II ke aane se ;)
SR!!
You appear once in three days what re πŸ˜†
vanditha...she is the best(sam too)...she came back with a bang!!paavam desperate II!!This minion na...every minute rnb is missing his mother...that makes him hate his father more.thats so sad!kya karoon...kaise prove karoon ki ranjan is not guilty?by that atleast he will get his father back... πŸ˜’
Originally posted by vibhutii

Vandu Akka is one of the Purest Soul... how much she loves II is not explainable at all... ❀️
Muje yaad nahi aa rha kya hua tha after baby showers :(
Koi pls yaad dila do othrwise bohot mehnat karni padegi

Ranjan embarrassed hahahaha LOL

Minion is chalta firta Pareshan Aatma... R&B se zyada Minion ki life me tufaan aaya hai  II ke ane se ;)

Arey...She goes to the party no...There M comes and she overhears Sam and Manny say RB might get back with M and all..She gets super depressed and has fever for a week and all...
Bada kaand hua tha...

Bold - πŸ€£
Originally posted by ishruhi

vanditha...she is the best(sam too)...she came back with a bang!!paavam desperate II!!This minion na...every minute rnb is missing his mother...that makes him hate his father more.thats so sad!kya karoon...kaise prove karoon ki ranjan is not guilty?by that atleast he will get his father back... πŸ˜’

Bold - True!!

And that makes us all sad and go into investigation mode πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†