(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

U dont have to be

The next steamy one is JUST FOR YOU
Poruma? How is work? school? Any cute advisors?

I could do with one of those! Especially this afternoon.

Never mind it's dedicated to you guys!! 😊

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

U dont have to be

The next steamy one is JUST FOR YOU
Poruma?  How is work? school? Any cute advisors?

Oh My advisor is young, smart and Indian...So I choose well I guess πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

But tooo much work torture...So totally avoiding him πŸ˜” πŸ˜”
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yay...Steamy one dedicated to me...
I am sooo honoured...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Yay...Steamy one dedicated to me...

I am sooo honoured...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I changed my mind

Its one of the most poignant ones😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From losing life to Shedding "blues"

He ended the call when she left in despair at 11:30 PMπŸ˜†
and picked up his keys, and headed downstairs... she ran down to the first floor the women were in the media room watching a Hindi flick
They waited in the first floor lounge until 11:45 so they can sneak out after he leaves when he didnt, πŸ˜†she stormed up...😑

"Why are you not going to poker?" she demanded furiously, he walked out of the closet wearing a clean tee
as he readied to go...  , and threw the one he took off, on the couch

"My friends are going to be up here soon" she threw it back it him, balling it up

He threw it back AT HER.. she didnt throw it any more, just held it

"they close at midnight dont they?"(Haldirams) he asked heading towards the stairs

"U THOUGHT I WOULD SNEAK OFF?" she demanded hands on her hips..😑

"I didnt think, I KNOW"πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ he said softly going down the stairs

RAKSHASAN!!!!😑😑

They stayed up until 3, Akka and Sam slept since Sam had to wake every couple hours anyway

Evelyn and her slept in the sun room... it was almost 11 when she woke.. Akka was taking a shower in the master bath on the 2nd floor,
She red the newspapers that were left in the lounge and waited for Akka

"So what time did u guys sleep?" she asked

"THREE" Ii giggled... "Suman slept at 1 I think, she couldnt last beyond that, I am getting good training in staying up" Ii said smugly

"Ofcourse you are, the whiner now stays up until 3" Akka chuckled walking to the huge balcony off the living room

The swing had a bunch of books on it and head phones and an i pad... strewn stuff all over..

"does he live in the balcony?" Akka asked

"Umm... if he doesnt step out every few hours edo aayidum avanukku (he feels antsy if he doesnt breathe fresh air)"

"Hes so different from people weve known right?" Akka asked

II nodded childlike

"So ambitious yet so introverted.. I wouldnt have lasted a day with such a man kanna" Akka said proudly

Akk talked a lot too, and Athim talked more than she did... they were a fun combo

II talked the most and yet fell for R&B

"So when u are home alone, I mean on this floor, what do u do?" Akka asked sitting on the swing

Minion brought filter coffee

II quickly washed up.. and sat down by Akka..
"I am a pest I dont let him read or do work, if I am up here, I keep bullying him" II said proudly

"Chee paavam" "Hes so cute" Akka gushed

"But pesave maatan, HE ONLY fights" II said defensively

"I DONT believe that" Akka said vehemently...

"If I am cleaning up, or sorting through the pile of things he collects in every room, he is usually reading, we fight I leave him alone, in a couple hours he comes looking for me"

II smiled

"SEE I TOLD U. WE GROW ON THEM. THEY CANT BE ALONE"

"last night I fought for a good 20 minutes over going to Haldiram, he kept saying "No" "I cant let you go" "Nope""II giggled

"Nee avana paduthare (pester him) poor guy"

"I wanted to go, he wouldnt let me, and he didnt go to poker until Haldiram closed at midnight. He knows I will go" II's voice husky and soft

"HOW ADORABLE kanna" "He watches u like a hawk" Akka was shocked

"Nuf about me, nee sollu ka how are u? "How are u this morning?"

"Ummm OK.. its kinda bad in the morning" Akka admitted

"Ayyyo... GET UP... GET UP RIGHT NOW... lets get u to bed, u could have stayed in the ground floor why did u climb up ka?"

"U wanted to keep ur floor a secret?" Akka winked

"AYYYO there is nothing here... he causes a mess thats what there is... did u see the living room and lounge?
Ive never seen him in anything other than flip flops but there are 15 pairs of North Face sandals ALL over"

"I will come up and ask him if he wants to eat. He will be on a call" I will ask Mini--matlab Mahavir to finish up and set it in bowls so I can heat it later
I will come up, he will say "Is dinner ready. Romba paduthuvaan akka (troubles me a lot). On the day I dont save any vegetarian for him he wants vegetarian"

Akka smiled meaningfully
II stood facing her... R&B leaned on the door jamb listening to her animated complaining

"HOW long have you been here?" II shrieked

"Um... 30 years" he chuckled

Akka laughed hysterically...

"One paragraph in one month is a good run rate, what say R&B?" Akka chuckled

He nodded

She attemoted to get up, he bent down and hugged her warmly "Hi! Vandita... ur husband plays mean poker I lost Rs. 24,312 last night" he said

"Ayyoyo" she said pushing him he sat by her, HANDING HIS WIFE THE BOOKS AND JUNK

Cords and cords and cords, she let him hold while she folded them all fully, stripping it off his fingers like rubber bands

"Hes good" R&B said

"No... I will pay the brat" Akka smiled

"No, its his, Mihir won too, Tan and I collectively lost Rs.50 k last night..." he chuckled  "Good pay back for my rusty poker skills I guess

II took stuff in and came back  "Coffee?" she asked him he nodded gently...

"akka come lay down" II eye signalled

"Whats going on II?" he asked

"Umm nothing... we are not talking about you" II said defensively

"See... she doesnt like to be talked about" Akka whispered to him
He listened amused..

"Oh really?"

"Ya" Akka giggled

"tell me more Vandita" he said

"ENOUGH KA, get up... the girl that flirted with u must be up, u can go down now" II ordered husband

"The strong, unsusceptible, cavalier attitude u see with Shravu is all an act" Akka giggled

"I am the strongest in D II U have no idea" II childishly defended herself "what are you talking about

"Seri nee poi kuli I PROMISE I wont say a word" Akka promised
She went in and asked for coffee and breakfast to be brought up...brunch

"She is too sensitive" Akka had said seriously, as soon as II's form departed from line of vision
He watched his wife's sis's face..

"her nature is like a new born's skin, u hold too hard u could bruise"

R&B watched her tear up "Vandita are u OK?"

"Hmmm... she is the most generous kind soul R&B... she is careless and reckless and doesnt always do the right thing, but she hurts like hell"

He handed her his bottle of water
She drank thirstily

Minion brought tray after tray and set it up
From upma to poha to toast to pancakes to banana bread

"Sam so rahi hai?" Akka asked

Minion nodded "Jaga doon

"arey nahi... bachi hai unki" Akka scolded

"Woh bhi so rahi hai?"

"Nahi.. uski naani (he meant nanny) ke paas hai

R&B was startled then realized what the guy meant

"Laayenge please?" R&B asked

He left nodding

"Not sure if u knew each other well enough one day she went to some place heard something, Sam's baby's party I think.. cant be baby shower
Sam's baby's party ya.. she was a mess when she returned...Didnt get out of bed for a week, she was SO SAD. Like her life just been lost"
Amma and I were really scared we didnt tell Appa" Akka said
He looked on stunned... trying to make sense of Vandita's revelation... Akka politely wiped her tears.. trying not to get too sentimental

R&B served for her graciously, handing her a ginormous plate

"I cant eat all this, u serve like Bala" Akka laughed

"she can" he winked looking at her belly

"U are so cute... just how much do u love kids da?" she asked surprised
Akka served into another plate...  ate slowly, and wished to doze... he smiled pulling one of the throws from the back...

"Here is pink, her favorite" he chuckled

"U already have so much pink?" Akka asked giggling uncontrollably

"Theres not going to be much blues left" he said with a chuckle (Did he mean Blues? meloncholy?)

She went to take a quick shower, dressed in a gorgeous lemon chikan outfit, gauzy with tons of embroidery... wore a bunch of gold with a chuckle

He went in to the bathroom to shower, she stepped out of her closet...
She walked up to him gently leaned him on the door and went on her toes and kissed him fully

His hands went under her soaking wet hair... he massaged the base of her neck, she moistened and kissed and moistened and kissed his lips for the longest time
And waited... and gently darted her tongue, he hid his tongue, she pulled his neck down firmly seeking it... and finding it purring softly, satisfied
Bruising herself voluntarily on his raw stubble, a day old it was brutal... he hadnt showered yet he
smelled like Sam's house, lavender... she took his hand and placed it on her curve, and waited... for the caress

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He knows now, he knows now. thanks Nisha. That was indeed poignant and sentimental. 
Gamut of emotions, God knows if the dude can handle this? 

But really sweet. Thanks 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He knows now!!
The revelation was unexpected!!
He wont do much about it...I know πŸ˜‘
Areyyy...before my butter mass comes only you ended it πŸ˜­

Yes yes!! the blues will go OFF ...Off the balcony, the lounge, the HOUSE and HIM πŸ˜³

How are they sooo sure Vandu is carrying a girl πŸ˜•

He lost so much money??? And she didnt say a word πŸ˜† Interesting hai ji πŸ˜† ( Errr...Its II we are talking about here...She will think HIS MONEY, HIS WISH...Bhaad mein jaaye kya farak padta hai )

I will repeat this...These two are plain ADORABLE 

Minion...Tum na...Bhai chodo ab...πŸ˜†

Next unda ille  do we assume today's quota is over ?? πŸ˜­
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Hum sub khush ... We are all loved here and Ashu yes she put in Laasya for you and I still get R&b and II's kidsπŸ˜†

Vechikongo...
I dont want any ab...
Laasya is enough πŸ€—
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Finally he found out about her breakdown. I'm hoping he'll give up his do din ka bhramcharya after hearing this. After all she's leaving no stones unturned in seducing him. She should dance for him. 
Edited by modernfamily - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail

I changed my mind

Its one of the most poignant ones😳

You no...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I had high hopes last night I remember...Now I dont remember anything...The revelation did the trick πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ