Ye Hai Mohabbatein

(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 101

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
saw vandu after a long time...paavam she is...both ranjan coming home for lappy and rnb with ladies...both were worth to watch especially bcoz of ii's reaction to those.Elvyn...II will kill you girl.and may be before that we people in shining armours will throw you out for sure!!so back off!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shevane

If u think making chai while a friend breathes over your neck while you read a chapter is hard, try reading it at a stop light, JUST when u expect to get a crowded one red, it will be GREEN

Arghhh!!
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the title Nisha,
So the present Lady of the house is hosting her first party...and yeah it is rocking. 

Ashu will be happy...butter mass with hot pink nail paint. I could so imagine this scene, even though its 4:30 here and my eyes r burning, want to go back to sleep.

Both cant stay away from each other, being close to each on some pretext or other. 

Oh II s parlour therapy and dude clean shaved...missed chanceπŸ˜†

II being jealous and her thoughts  πŸ€£

loved FIL and DIL moments...

She is frustrating the dude,

So what will he do, will he go to the Haldirams?

Upto Nisha...

Ok I am going back to sleep, catch u all later...have a nice afternoon ladies
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha ...your So SY is a whiff of fresh air..,Your amazing updates provide me with the much needed Brain breaks i take between my intense work...The way you delineate each and every character...the breath of fresh perspective you bring to every relationship the way you conjure up events and arguments, warrior princess II is...her knight in shining armour R &B is...the queen mother is missing ...the much maligned old man turning out to be a fairy god mother...Sam & Tan Vandhu & Athim turning out to be their guardian Angels...the 3 kids at present the reason to fight...
We get the Bhallas warming up to II when do we get to see the Jamai Raja warming up  to Amma, Periappa & Athim? Shravu and Vandhu are on R&B's side already
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shevane

If u think making chai while a friend breathes over your neck while you read a chapter is hard, try reading it at a stop light, JUST when u expect to get a crowded one red, it will be GREEN

Arghhh!!

I have done that too,πŸ˜† you name it and I have read it everywhere, gas station, Costco line up, under the comforters, outside in the snow, while playing cards with kids, woke up in the middle of night to read it and of course I read it even when I was sick. First time in my life I have ever commented on a story apart from textbooks πŸ˜†. You have me an addict, I even have withdrawal symptoms, I experience them most if I don't read one with my morning cuppa.πŸ˜†

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha.. This update was a surprise... 
And I know you love me most πŸ€£
Jhooti tasalli mat do inhe.. You can pamper noon crowd leking u shd love me only πŸ€£

I loveee this update!!! 
He almost is become Krishna sach mein!!! Awww... So cuteee... II should say half the things aloud... That way atleast her insecurities will lessen ..

My butter mass!!!!!  πŸ€—
Breezyyy
Lively update... 
Nect eppo???? 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

awesome..swathi is MIA nowadays for ..
 β­οΈ

Nothing like that re...Real life headaches...Still manage to read all the updates in the right timing πŸ˜Š
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anu &Shevane (I shud say)

Since I love YOU (more than Ashu) I am posting the next part momentarily FOR YOU

I never pamper the afternoon crowd

so agla part afternoon crowd ke naam

Nish

Now I am really really upset πŸ˜”

y am I not in the list ?? πŸ˜”
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

Now I am really really upset πŸ˜”

y am I not in the list ?? πŸ˜”

U dont have to be

The next steamy one is JUST FOR YOU
Poruma?  How is work? school? Any cute advisors?
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

U dont have to be

The next steamy one is JUST FOR YOU
Poruma?  How is work? school? Any cute advisors?

Hum sub khush ... We are all loved here and Ashu yes she put in Laasya for you and I still get R&b and II's kidsπŸ˜†