(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 101

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by monalisa123

Making masala khichadi for dinner (gujrati- waghareli khichadi we call it). 
Anyone up for it? 

palak paneer ,roti in our house ..masala khichadi sounds yumm!!!
Matar paneer and roti! I was thinking of palak paneer but changed it matar as the little said that he wanted peas( first time request) LOL
I love khichadi I make it when my husband is away on a biz trip.LOL
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by monalisa123

Making masala khichadi for dinner (gujrati- waghareli khichadi we call it). 
Anyone up for it? 

palak paneer ,roti in our house ..masala khichadi sounds yumm!!!
Matar paneer and roti! I was thinking of palak paneer but changed it matar as the little said that he wanted peas( first time request) LOL
I love khichadi I make it when my husband is away on a biz trip.LOL
I love it too.
So easy to make. Only takes me 15min. I Also make it when hubby is not eating at home. 
This was an interesting update, few ripples in making...shop talk indicated AGM will be in the front burner and so the talk of shares etc will be out. I wonder how will this play out? RnB sarcasm could be felt in that laugh Confused. And why didn't go to bed at the same time ? II made an effort, I wonder will they talk tonight or tomorrow. They need in class of martial communication LOLLOL
me a bit lost here...i've  missed updates i guess ... between silence and this latest glimpse
I knew it...he's so hurt by the comment she made. In II's head its all over and done with but the DUDE hasn't forgotten. Wow! Superbly played out Nisha. He's being civil yet will drive her crazy...
hmmm...may b two...on 86& 89...
Enn da ? Is what I want to ask him, madam writer... Could u pl relay the kostin to him... I know he will not answer but may be you can, if he tells you. LOL.

It's amazing as how we generally tend to drop our guards around children and don't judge them at a snap... But with adults, we do the opposite... The ego play... If only we were to measure the size of the egos that we carry around, it would be as big as the earth we live in... II and R&B are such naturals with children, but I doubt if they are ready for it now...

He stepped up with his dress code??? For what??
Nice to see Ranjan offerring glimpses of his son to his daughter in law...

Is she going to cry herself to sleep yet again ?? She seems to be making a habit of it lately!!
R&B is certainly not the types to relent easily - and he is doing it his way - quiet, unpretentious - but ouch it does hurt when the protest is silent 
Despite II's truce attempts, the fact that you've made no leeway with R&B's character  here is Clap

how long is he going to hold out? when does he reach his mellow point ? all  that should go into II's learning curve into this marriage