Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Team Hussain KK @TeamHussainKK  
Just for all the lovely fans of @Hussainkk12 n @AshaNegi7 . In Chandigarh for#IndianIdolJr2 pic.twitter.com/ivMovDlxEn
salim merchant @salim_merchant  

At the gym with @Hussainkk12 & @AshaNegi7 @IndianIdolJr2 pic.twitter.com/pGWxAxKjHZ
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rhythm @rhythmmr   

@AshaNegi7 < Thanks for making the moment special > pic.twitter.com/abjK9iralm

Asha Negi and Rhythm

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

Just for all the lovely fans of @Hussainkk12 n @AshaNegi7 . In Chandigarh for#IndianIdolJr2 pic.twitter.com/ivMovDlxEn

Ashu and Hussain looking great😃
gshreya000
3 hours ago

With asha di

style14 thumbnail
Vishal tweeted this yesterday

VISHAL DADLANI @VishalDadlani  

Chandigarh!! We're in your town! #IndianIdolJunior2 auditions tomorrow, with @salim_merchant and@itsShalmali ! Show us your best side! :)

That's @AshaNegi7 posing just for her fans in Chandigarh. She loves her Twitter fans . #IndianIdolJr2 

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Telly Masala @tellymasalalive  

"I'm hoping to learn a lot on s ... - http://tellymasala.com/hot-telly-gossips-news/im-hoping-to-learn-a-lot-on-stage-from-them-asha-negi-on-hosting-indian-idol-junior/ ..., #ASHANEGI #HOTTESTACTRESSES #INDIANIDOLJUNIOR

Asha Negi got done with Khatron Ke Khiladi' on COLORS recently, and now, the lucky girl has bagged another reality show to go on air soon.

The makers of Indian Idol Junior' have brought on board Asha as the show's anchor for the upcoming season. By signing this deal, Asha will be seen walking on the footsteps of her actor-boyfriend Rithvik Dhanjani who has been roped-in as a host for Nach Baliye' on Star Plus. Asha will have her KKK co-contestant Hussain Kuwajerwala to give her company as her co-host.

The actress expressed hope of enhancing her talent by anchoring the show while confirming the news to us. "I've always loved music and so when this opportunity came my way I couldn't resist. It's the first show I'll be anchoring and Indian Idol' seemed perfect to begin with. The kids these days are so talented and I'm hoping to learn a lot on stage from them. It's going to be fun and exciting but at the same time a great learning experience," said Asha.

style14 thumbnail
Indian Idol Auditions over in Chandigarh

Shalmali Kholgade @itsShalmali  

After a long and fun-filled day, Chandigarh Auditions are over! Mumbai - you're next!! @VishalDadlani @salim_merchant #IndianIdolJr2

Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans  
The versatile duo,that's gonna set on fire soon!! @Asha_FC @TeamHussainKK#AshaNegiWithIndianIdolJr2 Enjoy Everyone:)