Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Shalmalee and Salim to join Vishal as judges of Indian Idol Junior

Sony Entertainment Television is all set to launch the second chapter of Indian Idol Junior (Fremantle Productions) soon. The show will bring on stage the melodious young talent of the country. And here we have the details of the judges and host for our viewers.

As reported by Tellychakkar.com, real life couple Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi were roped in to host the show. But Rithvik chose to play anchor Nach Baliye and moved out of the show. Now giving company to Asha will be Hussain Kuwajerwala who will once again host the show.

Now coming to judges, Vishal Dadlani will be joined by Salim Merchant. Both the music composers this time will be on the judges' seat without their partners, Shekhar and Sulaiman respectively.

As for the last one, the third' judge would be Pareshan singer Shalmalee Kholgade. But all fans of the lady, the singer has been roped in as the judge only for the audition rounds at the moment.

"Initially we have got Shalmalee on board only for the audition rounds, but we might retain her for the entire season," added a source close to the production house.

The auditions for the show has already begun in Kolkata and it will roll on screen soon.

Are you excited for the new season of Indian Idol Junior? Share your views in the comment box below.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans  

Asha Negi and Hussain Kuwajerwala To Host Indian Idol Junior Season 2 http://indiascanner.com/asha-negi-hussain-kuwajerwala-100232 ...

It looks like Khatron Ke Khiladi proves lucky for our lovely Asha Negi. After showing his acting, dancing & daring skills, Indian television actress Asha Negi is all set to show her anchoring skills.

Asha Negi got done with Khatron Ke Khiladi on COLORS recently, and now she has bagged another reality show to go on air soon. Asha Negi is going to debut as an anchor in the upcoming season of Indian Idol Junior. The makers of Indian Idol Junior have brought on board Asha as the show's anchor for the upcoming season. By this Asha will be seen walking on the footsteps of her actor-boyfriend Rithvik Dhanjani who has been roped-in as a host for Nach Baliye on Star Plus.

Along with Asha, the makers of Indian Idol Junior have decided to rope another Khatron Ke Khiladi co-contestant as Asha's co-host. Asha will have her Khatron Ke Khiladi co-contestant Hussain Kuwajerwala to give her company as her co-host. Both Asha & Hussain are currently competing in Khatron Ke Khiladi 6 on Colors TV and now will be seen sharing the stage together.

This will be Asha's first show as an anchor. But Hussain is a talented anchor & has anchored several shows including Shabaash India, Kisme Kitna Hai Dum, Kuch Kar Dikhana Hai and Khullja Sim Sim 2, Dance Premier League and Indian Idol 3, 4 & 5.

The happy & excited Asha confirmed the news by saying :

I've always loved music and so when this opportunity came my way I couldn't resist. It's the first show I'll be anchoring and Indian Idol' seemed perfect to begin with. The kids these days are so talented and I'm hoping to learn a lot on stage from them. It's going to be fun and exciting but at the same time a great learning experience.

The second season of Indian idol Junior is slated to start post IPL.  

Indiascanner.com wishes Asha all the very best for the new inning of her life.

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like she really is judging Indian Idol Junior.. But why??. she isnt a musician nor a singer...

Sonakshi Sinha @sonakshisinha  

Ok so u can wait for me to tell u, or u can keep guessing!! Either way this is tooo exciting#SonakshiAndJunior

style14 thumbnail
All the Best for Indian Idol Asha!!! Kolkota today!!
style14 thumbnail

I thought Auditions started on the 4th, Saturday ðŸ˜•

VISHAL DADLANI @VishalDadlani  

Heading to Kolkata tomorrow, for the first round of #IndianIdolJunior auditions, with @salim_merchant & Shalmali Kholgade. Fun!!

Edited by style14 - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Indian Idol Junior 2 @IndianIdolJr2  

#Delhi !we are comming.To your city.on 11th and 12th April. Keep Registrations For us.. Online registrations... http://fb.me/7ufOH2n9m 

style14 thumbnail
salim merchant @salim_merchant  

I'm finally officially announcing that I will be judging #Indianidoljunior2 along with @VishalDadlani @sonakshisinha and Shalmalee Kholgade.

style14 thumbnail
Indian Idol Junior 2 @IndianIdolJr2  

Dear @AshaNegi7 & @Hussainkk12 Fans, we'll surely post pics of our anchors, once the show starts, but as of now just auditions are going on.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TOI TV @toitv  

'Indian Idol Junior' auditions kick-start with a phenomenal response in Kolkata! http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Indian-Idol-Junior-auditions-kick-start-with-a-phenomenal-response-in-Kolkata/articleshow/46859467.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv ...

It's time for all the little ones to strengthen their vocal cords and showcase their talent as India's most loved reality show Indian Idol Junior on Sony Entertainment Television is back with a bang. 

The much loved show has given a platform for thousands of kids across the country to come forward and display their singing talent as they become national sensations.

This second edition of Indian Idol Junior will be judged by the talented Vishal Dadlani, Salim Merchant and none other than Bollywood Diva Sonakshi Sinha! Popular singer Shalmali Kholgade is the special judge for the auditions. The first leg this much-awaited auditions kick started in Kolkata on 4th April witnessing an outstanding participation from kids! The city also saw the show bring in a new twist to the audition process with the announcement of digital auditions.

The aspirants have a reason to rejoice as for the first time ever, Indian Idol Junior will give a chance to the audience to be a part of the auditions through a digital process called 'Digital Ace'. To take part, all the kids have to do is upload their best audio or video performances on the Sony  LIV website or the Sony LIV App. A digital jury will review all the performances and will select 12 of them who will be called to Mumbai for the Jury Round. Out of the 12 performances, the Top 4 will get an opportunity to perform in front of the show's judges.

Speaking about the same, Gaurav Seth, Senior Vice President & Marketing Head, Sony Entertainment  Television said, "After the over-whelming response received last season, we are delighted to announce the commencement of Indian Idol Junior auditions. We would like to urge all the kids to show their singing talent and be a part of the new season. Digital Ace will only help kids to give the long lines a skip and impress the judges through their audios or videos. It's definitely an endeavor that will help aspirants all over."

Music composer Vishal Dadlani who dons the hat of the judge again shares, "I am thrilled to be part of Indian Idol Junior once again. Looking at such talented kids is an inspiration in itself. Kolkata has always given us some of our best contestants and this time too we were not disappointed. We are also looking forward to the performances of the winners of the Digital Ace. We are sure this season is going to be an equally exciting one!"

After Kolkata, the audition process will move to Delhi, Chandigarh and Mumbai on 11th April, 18th April and 25th April respectively!