SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 86

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
But I am sooo happy that she told him what she felt about marliese...Clap 

Initially I felt that only she was insecure about this relationship...It showed up clearly becos we get to read only her thoughts and also on cases of prenup and stuff...

But now feels like R&B feels equally insecured...He is jealous about other guys...He is still surprised that she misses him...I thought it was very obvious as she cried buckets...

Looks like both need to learn a lot about each other...
Edited by swathi1990 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OH WOW!!

Thats a great catchBig smile

Tara, I Googled HTA, and it showed Rani Jhansi Rd, you would expect a multi national ad agency to have good web linksShocked... I GUESSED it might be Gurgaon... since all "posh" businesses have gone Southward boundBig smile

HTA became JWT many years ago, because the parent company took over. 
They have their offices in GUrgaon. It could be that some portion of JWT is still operating as HTA, but I know this for a fact because I have visited their offices frequently, first at Rani Jhansi and then at Gurgaon, therefore pointed it out, not a big deal anyways. 
Nish
Will she share her office news with him...I mean she doesn't have to talk about transpro...but atleast about bally and the new manager ?
Shahid Kapoor & AGM VIP

She showered, went down at after 2 PM... the house was empty... Minion watered the plants outside... she wondered where Dad was, R&B and Shravu were
She checked the covered bowls, found baingan bharta, chana dal and pooris... and jeera rice... her favorite pineapple raita

She served herself some and ate quietly... checke dthe two frigs for pooran poli, milk poli... heated one ate the other chilled, as she read gossip mags online

She heard Shravu in the backyard, R&B and him returned with  a soccer ball they were practising on the East side, the West side had the vegetable patch, and flower garden, she hadnt seen the East side yet

"She washed it off" Shravu complained as they threw the soccer ball back and forth

When R&B threw it crashed on her glass of water and fell to the floor shattering... she clamped her hand on her mouth

shravu stood still "sorry chithi, sorry dont tell amma... PLEASEEE" he begged
She glared at R&B "Playing INSIDE the house? Ellathayum odappan avan (he will break everything)"

He chuckled sitting by her, Ranjan rushed  "Arey kya hua?"  

"sorry Dad, he broke the glass" "she pointed to Shravu" He burst out crying

R&B gathered him and lifted him up

"Arey no worries puttar, kidhar hai sab? he pressed a bell, one guy came running in from their quarters

"Arey thandi poori kha rahe ho, Inko garam banakar do" he requested

"Hamey laga bhabhiji so rahi hai

Ranjan cleared his throat... II squirmed, and glared at hubby again
He shrugged carelessly... "Aap mere liye bana do please?"

"I am almost done Dad" II stopped the guy

"Nee sapteya da?" she demanded

Shravu just cried "seri OK get down" she urged, making him slide off R&B's arms "Keezha erakku da avana" (let him down)

R&B did reluctantly, and stole a bite off her poli... "that was the last one" she complained

Ranjan was on the phone...

She washed up and made his pooris and Minion cleaned the kitchen

She served R&B and Shravu "Three pooris and thachi mammu OK va, otherwise I am putting u in an auto and sending u home"

He sniffled

"Porum da... Shahid Kapoor thats enough" she warned
R&b chuckled; Shravu decided he had milked it a lot... so gave it up...

R&B ate quietly (nothing new there) as his wife served... steaming hot golden brown disks, crispy on one side and spongy on the other.
She served bharta and dal, kept filling his bowl... he had pull his bowl away... finally  "enough II" his fave term

"OK fine" she sulked... stopping
He liked spicy pickles she set an array out, he served himself his fave, she dabbed a finger and licked...
 a couple he dabbed and held... she bent to lick, he took it to his mouth
WHEN WILL I LEARN?
ARGHHH!!!

"Have u eaten?" she asked Dad

"Yes beta, I have Chachu is here, we ate together, his boys are here too, well two are" he noticed his daughter in law pamper his son... hid a smile

"Oh!" "I didnt know" II muttered "Have they eaten?" she asked politely

"Yes yes, Mahavir also made gulab jamun, hoga frig mein dekho aap" he pointed carelssly with his phone

"Chithi 4 pooris, no thachi mammu and 3 gulab jamuns"

"4 pooris thachi mammu  AND two gulab jamuns, I will send some home for Amma da"

Ranajan smiled and left the kitchen

"Do u want some?" she asked R&B

He smiled his half smile  

She served two giant balls in two bowls, and took it to the table

Minion returned  "Achha ek dabbe mein akka ke liye bhar dogey?" "Please? Thanks!"

"Do u want one more poori da?" she asked R&B he nodded

"Sir ke liye chicken bhi hai" Minion said shame faced

"Ayyo... I didnt know" II muttered

"Chithi can I EAT please? Uncle R is"

"Konnuduven, shut up and eat"

"Uncle R how do u shut up and eat?" Shravu giggled

Ii picked up both gulab jamun bowls "Rendu perkum kedayadu (both dont get any)

R&B: i havent said a word!

II: nee pesina daan problem (cursing) (U talk there is trouble)

He chuckled

Shravu:Do u get what she says dude?

R&B: Mostly!!

Minion served his boss, chicken...

Shravu was done, he begged for his gulab jamuns, she made him go back and sit down and gave him three

Minion had packed 25 for Akka...

Shravu when u go remind me da"

She served herself one and took it to the back patio

Shravu went up to play video games, he sat down by her on the rattan sofa

She had her legs drawn up staring at the birds and fountains... she was wearing a gorgeous anarkali-style chiffon chudidar in green and lemon yellow

"Your ears still have lipstick" he wiped off pink on a finger and showed her

"Ellam onn velai daan, u cant sit still... I will ask Athim to take that promotion and transfer, banks LOVE to transfer people" she grumbled

"Do u want to go for a walk?"

"Why? Are u going to tell me you have to go to Paris on Thursday?" she asked shaking her finger

"Monday" he WINKED

She attempted to get up

He sat her down, and held her hand... "Lets go up, hes playing a game" he muttered leaning... smelling her moist hair

She smiled... "U owe me 20" she counted on her fingers, leaning on him... arousing herself

Ranjan brought Chachu...

She quickly straightened... "Namaste" she said getting up handing her bowl to R&B

R&B smiled politely

"Baitho beta... Bhaisaab ne kaha mil loon to aaya" smiling sugary sweet

"Thanks... gulab jamun doon?"

"Chai pee sakta hoon" he said... slimy? smiling...

Ranjan: He came last night...
ChachU: Very good puttar, u are here early we can discuss AGM (in broken English) U are AGM VIP"

R&B looked on inscrutably

"

Ek aur ho jaye  ??
ROFL

Like yest...Chotu sa ...Pleaseee

Cry
Fantastic update Nisha! There was a war of sorts since your last update in the forum about who's right and who should be suffering more. It had me in splits and brought back some memmories from my Uni.days. This is in early 90's where we didn't have any mobile phones and land phones were only for affluent ( I'm from Sri Lanka by the way).
 My room mate had a boyfriend from a distant town and promised my friend to visit her every week end but rarely did. On early Saturday morning she would pretty herself and wait by the front balcony of our hostel and wait like that until the main gate closes at 7 in the evening. I would drag her back for lunch but she would nibble few bites  and go back to keep the vigil. Then goes to crying the whole night only to start the same routine again on Sunday. 
To say I was furious with him would be an understatement (I was18 and wasn't in a relationship). I will also spend half the night plotting his demise. This happened two consecutive weekends and on the third Saturday he came. By then I have coached into ways and means of extracting revenge. I would go to the balcony to see the results! And what would I see? A very much in love couple strolling along the front lawn holding hands and murmering sweet nothings to each other!
By the time  she returned in the evening I was furious with both of them and when I confronted her the only thing she said,with a dreamy look on her eyes mind you, you'll understand it
 when you have a boyfriend!
This happened all through four yrs of our uni life and by the end of the first yr when ever she start crying I would put on my walkman ( I bought one for the specific reason) and turn the other way.
Your tale and the rants of the forum took me back 25 yrs. 
Thank you soon much Nisha!
Edited by samsi74 - 6 years ago
She gave in...I expected..

He was happy she missed him...Unexpected ...errr...expected a little

He was jealous...No comments

She put forth her insecurity...The major one Shocked...completely unexpected...

Shravu and HIM played a prank on her ...Little expected ROFL

ROBBER came ...UNEXPECTED Dead
Originally posted by samsi74

Fantastic update Nisha! There was a war of sorts since your last update in the forum about who's right and who should be suffering more. It had me in splits and brought back some memmories from my Uni.days. This is in early 90's where we didn't have any mobile phones and land phones were only for affluent ( I'm from Sri Lanka by the way).
 My room mate had a boyfriend from a distant town and promised my friend to visit her every week end but rarely did. On early Saturday morning she would pretty herself and wait by the front balcony of our hostel and wait like that until the main gate closes at 7 in the evening. I would drag her back for lunch but she would nibble few bites  and go back to keep the vigil. Then goes to crying the whole night only to start the same routine again on Sunday. 
To say I was furious with him would be an understatement (I was18 and wasn't in a relationship). I will also spend half the night plotting his demise. This happened two consecutive weekends and on the third Saturday he came. By then I have coached into ways and means of extracting revenge. I would go to the balcony to see the results! And what would I see? A very much in love couple strolling along the front lawn holding hands and murmering sweet nothings to each other!
By the time  she returned in the evening I was furious with both of them and when I confronted her the only thing she said,with a dreamy look on her eyes mind you, you'll understand it
 when you have a boyfriend!
This happened all through four yrs of our uni life and by the end of the first yr when ever she start crying I would put on my walkman ( I bought one for the specific reason) and turn the other way.
Your tale and the rants of the forum took me back 25 yrs. 
Thank you soon much Nisha!
BOLD - ROFLROFL
HIghlight - IKR...People still tell me the same LOL