SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 86

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

Anu
I think the will happily go back to paris and never return.He is neither interested in MM or excelsior or India...If I remember he was forced to take that job in excel by sam...She is the one emotionally blackmailing him...

of course he will happily go but didnt right ..as much as R&B may deny he is too straight of a guy to let something wrong happen in Excel why send emails during honeymoon, why fight with II ..
I know he hates his dad and wants to get rid of the shares but i have a problem him giving it to the incompetent chachu clan..that would be unlike him as well as not right..
Originally posted by Ashu25

Bold - πŸ˜†
True only.
He has no choice...
Ranjan is doomed I see 

Nope Ranjan is never doomed his good times started when he saw II i am very certain his son wont bail on him.. Ranjan is no fool he didnt get to this place without some smarts πŸ˜†
WOW kitne comments too difficult to keep up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†will see u guys later
Originally posted by Elpaso

Hello Nisha,

I finally made an effort to write in my chaotic life and finally I am up to date with the story. Phew!

I have 28 months old girl and almost 3 month old baby boy. I started reading the story as recommend by my friend Shevane. She said that it will help in my midnight feeding session. Tell that pagal aurat that I am just reading this now.(who cares for the kids now)πŸ˜† Addicition laga di hai usne. I live near the border of Texas in a small pind, this story makes feel connected to India.

Coming to the story: This Bhalla boy looks like my long lost cousin.  (My family is full of Chadha, Puri, and Chopra etc.) so the connection.  Jo bhi hai, I like this Bhalla boy, bikul perfect hai, acha hota agar mujhe 7-8 saal pehla milta, to scoop bhi tha...but abhi 2 baccho is ma hu. Never mind aab mei aapne Dhillion Saab ke saath hi time paas kar lugi.πŸ˜‰

I like elder Bhalla saab also. I cried for him last night. How he re-read the message. Itna bhi zaalim mat bano...acquit the poor man.

Appa is a copy of my father. I just respect my father and no love is lost for him. We didn't talk for 1 year when he wasnt agreeable to my choice. Just like II, I said that I will not marry anybody else. It was the most awful year of my life. He is a traditionalist wanted me to marry within the caste and had some unrealistic expectation. More so he was fearful of what would family and friends will say. I was just sad that my mom had endure his nuisances...just like amma. (My dad has been living in US for last 28 years yet no change in him) I love amma she is so thoughtful and loving. Even today when I have been married for almost 7 years, he & my husband have a very formal relationship. He loves the grandkids but still harbors resentment.

Vandu: I wish I had an elder sister, I share this kind of relation with two of my Gfs. I told shevane she was my bandu but now I will call her vandu (I know bad joke) but funny.

Sam: She is super nice, I wish my sil was like her.

Manny: You haven't written much about her but somehow I like her, she is practical kinds,

RnB: As we haven't got any insight to his thoughts, so he remains a mystery and yet it works perfectly. I like what I read, he is thoughtful, loving and shrewd. He is devil indeed. But I like him. Papaji ka business mei intrest nahi hai to he can make it like a MNC. I hear back in India every third person has a MBA these days. (no offence to anyone plz) Men who talk less are always good, taki hum hi bole...πŸ˜†

II: She is one cutepie, She is confident, intelligent  and smart, & is sure about her career choice but I wonder why she is not feeling secured about her relationship with RnB. Usko bolo past mei kuch nahi rakha. Itna acacha banda hai. Beeba munda hai.

Chacha & Party: Shevane ke saath discussion we concluded that he is munshi of B&W movies. Who just gives creeps with does fake sweet talk. Binu kumar bhi uski hi chaal thi, I tell you.

Nisha tu likhti raho, bhaut aacha likti ho. I seriously have no words for your eloquent writing. I am in awe. Jinta tum hsaati ho, utna emotional atyachaar bhi karti ho. And story hamesha cliffhanger per chorti ho. Kyu bhai, vaise bhi I am losing hair, aab RnB and II ki tension se bhi increase ho gaye hai. I don't why I am writing in Hindi. Feels good to though.

Life mei chance laga to I will writing again. Sorry I got carried away in my writing to you. (Cant help it I was HR person. I hope I touched all the imp characters).

Muchu Graisas for the story. No I  will read the comments also as I all caught up.

Thanks,

Your note is DAMN cute

THANKS SO VERY MUCH. I am glad I am able to help you get through midnight nursing session. Those darned kidsπŸ˜† I remember when my oldest slept through the night for the first time, I walked around the house and checked every goddamn clock to make sure I was not "seeing" things at 6 AMπŸ˜ƒ... THANK YOU SO MUCH

Your post is funny engaging and KIND. I am happy you love it so much. It kinda turned out that way for so many, looks like I have a(hand on the) pulse on many people's lives... very generous compliment

Bandhu Vandu is  goldπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Done
next chapter will be the young bhallas and batras

Yay πŸ˜†  Waiting for Lasya and R&B... πŸ˜ƒ

The only reason I will feel if R&B and II left permanent to paris is them missing Laasya, Nandu and shravu...

But I am sure even then II and R&B will come often to see them...I remember u mentioning that he went to sydney often to see manny...

BTW why didn't manny's convo come up at all...II not showing respect to Nathanar and calling back πŸ˜† very bad πŸ˜†
Nisha the following comment from Elpaso😳

I like elder Bhalla saab also. I cried for him last night. How he re-read the message. Itna bhi zaalim mat bano...acquit the poor man.

If i were to do a poll that would be the thing we would all agree on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yay πŸ˜†  Waiting for Lasya and R&B... πŸ˜ƒ

The only reason I will feel if R&B and II left permanent to paris is them missing Laasya, Nandu and shravu...

But I am sure even then II and R&B will come often to see them...I remember u mentioning that he went to sydney often to see manny...

BTW why didn't manny's convo come up at all...II not showing respect to Nathanar and calling back πŸ˜† very bad πŸ˜†

yen swathi avala paris thoratharthuleye erukke (why swathi do u want to send them to Paris)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

If i were to do a poll that would be the thing we would all agree on πŸ˜†

ouch...Am I the only exception ?

ouch...Am I the only exception ?

Oh no we differ in this also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

If i were to do a poll that would be the thing we would all agree on πŸ˜†

Tell me about itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†