SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 85

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Originally posted by Nisha0604

There is SUCH joy in sulking and cajoling, its one of the greatest joys of being married. If we making everything usool or principles based and get blood thirstly the marriage wont last 6 months

I always say this, YOU MUST HAVE THE ABILITY to think beyond yourself, have the ability to forgive, have the compassion to let go.
Jinke paas nahi hai yeh sab shaadi un ke liye nahi hai...

They are just normal people that tend to get angry and suspicious... they have so many things working against them... circumstances, people and THEMSELVES.

Plus its just a regular story Hershey, MY ESCAPE from monotony... KOI genius waali baat nahi hai

Tum rehne do haan Nisha!! Humlog bhi regular junta hain... 30 mei se 29 times humlog mundane cheezein maangte hain tumse... N tum unn 29 cheezon ko chingz masala se tadka maarke indo-chinese types tasty bana ke serve karti ho... Indo-chinese is NO REGULAR stuff MINDIT!!! Toh humble mat bano... Credit le lo, we all agree unanimously ki u are supremely creatively talented!!LOL
N I agree about the showing gussa till a certain limit... I agree ki if u boil coffee after a certain point it just tastes burnt n is not a concoction half the world swears by... Similarly people should learn to let go off their grudges n accept truce after a certain point in every argument marriage or otherwise!
@bold totally agree with u. Aaj to tum chamak gayi ho. WinkYour wishes came true, lage haath RnB bhi mang dalo, is se pehle Ashu maag le LOL

Originally posted by Errantnomad

First thoughts ...I am katti with you, Madam writer , sob sob , lo hogaya kalyan...
II , nee total waste di... Onnum panna mudiyadhu!!! Oru night thakkupudika mudiyala!!!! Inime rakshashan, adhu, idhu nu rant pannine , paru, udha vizhum...( total waste, couldn't hold out even for a night, u hv no right to rant rakshashan , this , that and stuff)...

Sorry folks, I also rant in tamil when I am overcome with 'pheelings'

Ps I will come back with my second thoughts soon..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">EN

My leading lady is neither Deepika Padukone ( NO extra marital affair, because she is maadrun and has access to the best shampoo and botoxed lips,) and neither is she Medha Patkar or Gloria Steinem...
She is just a random run of the mill girl, that doesnt want to be a role model for any body like Kekta heroinesBig smile Sorry!! Withholding sex, teaching hubby a lesson, "usko raaste par laana" crackin the whip

Nah!!

Unlike him who has had sex for 15 years, he could probably survive months without it, she cant... as simple as thatBig smile Makes her less feminist?, chalegaBig smile Makes her a wimp? Chalega... Makes her pathetic and not strong? ChalegaBig smile

I was accused of furthering my agenda, by a dear friend... I want to clarify... YES I DO further it at EVERY opprtunityBig smile NOT through my tale... but in my non fiction postingsBig smile</font>

Madam writer , neither I have anything to say about film heroines not do I hv anything to say about tele heroines , frankly I don't care, I am not here to reform the world, I look out for myself , take what I want to take, don't take what I don't want to, neither I am medha patkar not Arundhati Roy, neither I am Deepika padukone, not am I Gloria Steinam
They all do what they have to do and I do what I have to do... And that's my agenda, don't really think too much about other's agenda
At least a few random run of the mill girls who are wives and who are upset enough to not talk for a week to their husband would react with no sex attitude or atleast put up that front. and you don't have to any celebrity to feel or not feel this way...
In the end , we all end up doing what we want to do... And we give in when we have to or want to...,,my anger can go to the cows for a chocolate pop given by my husband... As random as that... This story gives me joy!! Gets me to react and I do that bcos that's what I want to do and here my choice doesn't offend anybody or come in someone's way...or claim to change perceptions

Arggh... The choice word is getting to me now ...

There is SUCH joy in sulking and cajoling, its one of the greatest joys of being married. If we making everything usool or principles based and get blood thirstly the marriage wont last 6 months

I always say this, YOU MUST HAVE THE ABILITY to think beyond yourself, have the ability to forgive, have the compassion to let go.

They are just normal people that tend to get angry and suspicious... they have so many things working against them... circumstances, people and THEMSELVES.

Plus its just a regular story Hershey, MY ESCAPE from monotony... KOI genius waali baat nahi hai

Tum rehne do haan Nisha!! Humlog bhi regular junta hain... 30 mei se 29 times humlog mundane cheezein maangte hain tumse... N tum unn 29 cheezon ko chingz masala se tadka maarke indo-chinese types tasty bana ke serve karti ho... Indo-chinese is NO REGULAR stuff MINDIT!!! Toh humble mat bano... Credit le lo, we all agree unanimously ki u are supremely creatively talented!!LOL
N I agree about the showing gussa till a certain limit... I agree ki if u boil coffee after a certain point it just tastes burnt n is not a concoction half the world swears by... Similarly people should learn to let go off their grudges n accept truce after a certain point in every argument marriage or otherwise!

Hershey

There is always an option, being RIGHT vs loving the person. MOSTLY u cant get both, you have to choose one or the other... par jahan par to be RIGHT becomes an obsession that starts gnawing our insides and makes us hollow, then obviously its a red flag that you no longer love the spouse, and yes THAT would be a good time to flee the relationship

Its always easy to tell the other person what she or he should do, a dear friend suspects her hubs is having an affair I am UNABLE to bring myself to tell her "Get out"Cry What if her facts are wrong? If I goad her and champion for her cause and get her divorced based on a "hunch".

I squirm and listen and shut up... maybe I am not Gloria Steinem as I grow older I find I like harmony more than conflictCry

Originally posted by Divashni

Wait...I'm confusd by the last bit.
She would wake up 45 minutes later go brush her teeth and would find a man staring back at her...jumping out her skin dropping her toothpaste 
goatie AND a  THICK stubble, AND a bushy mustache, AND lipstick stains of various colors all over her hair..

Who is she luking @?? R&B? Confused

HER OWN REFLECTION, he urged shravu to use a kajal stick to transform her into a manBig smile

I thought he made her look like charlie. Didn't he have a goatee? Not sure though. 
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by Divashni

Wait...I'm confusd by the last bit.
She would wake up 45 minutes later go brush her teeth and would find a man staring back at her...jumping out her skin dropping her toothpaste 
goatie AND a  THICK stubble, AND a bushy mustache, AND lipstick stains of various colors all over her hair..

Who is she luking @?? R&B? Confused

HER OWN REFLECTION, he urged shravu to use a kajal stick to transform her into a manBig smile

I thought he made her look like charlie. Didn't he have a goatee? Not sure though. 

OH WOW!!

Thats a great catchBig smile

Tara, I Googled HTA, and it showed Rani Jhansi Rd, you would expect a multi national ad agency to have good web linksShocked... I GUESSED it might be Gurgaon... since all "posh" businesses have gone Southward boundBig smile
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

@bold totally agree with u. Aaj to tum chamak gayi ho. WinkYour wishes came true, lage haath RnB bhi mang dalo, is se pehle Ashu maag le LOL
Yes yes, I did! I did!! My very first post on Pg 82 n 83... I said R&B ko mere hi naam kardo ab...LOL... Aaj main ekdum 24Carat gold types chamak gayi hu!!Star

Hershey

There is always an option, being RIGHT vs loving the person. MOSTLY u cant get both, you have to choose one or the other... par jahan par to be RIGHT becomes an obsession that starts gnawing our insides and makes us hollow, then obviously its a red flag that you no longer love the spouse, and yes THAT would be a good time to flee the relationship

Its always easy to tell the other person what she or he should do, a dear friend suspects her hubs is having an affair I am UNABLE to bring myself to tell her "Get out"Cry What if her facts are wrong? If I goad her and champion for her cause and get her divorced based on a "hunch".

I squirm and listen and shut up... maybe I am not Gloria Steinem as I grow older I find I like harmony more than conflictCry
I would not say ki its wrong that when someone is right, they should still sugarcoat the facts to not hurt a person. Sometimes as you said, you have to choose only 1. N then u choose whatever you think is best for a relationship. But oneupmanship is never a relationship, rather its just a competition. Love is adjustment, adjustment is all about what you think is right is not what you do but take a middle path of right as well as some wrong, more like taking calculated risks.

See thats what I worry about ppl working off their hunches n acting on them... Why cant your friend have a conversation?... It cant hurt to tactically ask a question to your own husband, can it? Padosi se thode hi pooch rahe hain!! It shouldnt be round about but definitely not accusing...there is a simplicity n charm in asking questions that have ONLY yes or no as answers... Its either your fears would be assuaged or confirmed... Either way you will be sure that you werent working off your hunch, but had the words from the horse's mouth. I dont know but I think if relationships grant you that right to ask this fundamental question to your partner, then marriage too would take this question as a valid one about clearing misconceptions/doubts. I think most of the answers depend on the way people ask questions.
Why do I feel that the guy was left easily ??? Paavam the girl cried for many updates...But the guy didn't even feel for one update...Not fair Nish...LOL LOL I see a bias towards R&B LOL LOL
innum konjam kenja vitrukalamo ??? Confused
Edited by swathi1990 - 7 years ago