Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nish... Give Nandu baby thoda screenspace. He is never seen playing with Laasya or interacting with II. 

I want him and Laasya with II... 

Done
next chapter will be the young bhallas and batras
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divashni

@Taara:

I hope u didnt feel like I ws targeting u or arguing against u...I thot we wer jst havng a healthy discussn like Nisha mentiond in hr post. I def did not find nything wrong w/ ur posts...as they say "to each his own" nd u r entitld 2 ur opinion jst like I'm entitld 2 mine. @ times I tend 2 gt wrappd up in the heat of the moment nd say (or type lol) things tht could end up sounding rude...so I apologize if my post made u feel tht way.

I seriously LUV this SoSy fam so much!! Spamng, chatng, readng, laughng, gosipng...I do it all on ths thread w/o hesitancy bc I feel like no one will judge me wrongly here. I think it wud b tuf 2 find an environment like this nywhere else in the world...virtual or real. I can't thank Nivs enuf 4 introducing me to u all. More thn jst the story itself, I'll nevr 4gt the amzing ppl I interactd w/ nd sum of the awesum discussns tht I read (since I tend nt 2 comment most of the time).

Im the last person on this thread anyone shld apologize too fr any bloody thing... I speak alot of crap at go all the time...so sorry not taken bcz it was nt required :)
I do it in every environment...Sometimes i go a bit over line while replying but that's just normal wid me...so we are all very good...
Cheers to opinions... They make life fun...
Just if the line b/w bng opinionated and judgemental is maintained it will be good fr world piece not so good fr world media though...

And i know Im amazing interaction πŸ˜†

taara113 thumbnail

You need VOICE NOTES Taara πŸ€£

How desperately do i need them...and they are cute also, i might just benefit frm dat πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: taara113

How desperately do i need them...and they are cute also, i might just benefit frm dat πŸ˜†

You are cute... Not themmm
You make them look/sound cute πŸ˜³
taara113 thumbnail

You are cute... Not themmm
You make them look/sound cute πŸ˜³

Ooohhh well... Me and my cuteness πŸ˜³
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Done
next chapter will be the young bhallas and batras

Yayieee
I shall gather words for my cute doll till then πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Ooohhh well... Me and my cuteness πŸ˜³

Bas ab... Zameen pe aaja πŸ˜†
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome updates as always NishaπŸ‘β€οΈ
Loving the way II shared her insecurities reg M n then the walk before wedding wher she had told him that she was an unwanted child...she is opening up to him slowly .😳
I dont see any issue in she sharing her work related problems with him too..coz I personally feel v ladies get really emotionally attached to our job..frenz at work , team etc..like they say luv ur job not the company.Men handle it well.sometimes just talking bout it u realise its nt that big a problem.πŸ˜›

But not sure if RB wil ever share his insecurities ...or rather talk bout his losing his mom .. what he went thru😭

Btw nisha u said Manny wuld call...m waiting fr her call. πŸ˜‰
Kya hua call ka plan cancel kar diya kya??😲

taara113 thumbnail
@Nisha...bhae bahut lamba post hai... Pad bhi nae paa rahi mae firse, reply to kya hee karungi...vo bhi wen iv to type frm my phn...mujhse na ho paega...dekhti hun kuch time me himmat hue to il reply...baki sab log deepika ko duaon me yaad rakhna...

Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Anu...Your points are also right...

he must find someone suitable and then move out if that is what he intended since the start...Now that AGM is coming up, am sure he will have a very good opportunity to do that !

Responsibility towards parents...I doubt .
He DETESTS his father...greatly...I am not sure if he will even lend a shoulder to cry on if anything happens tomorrow...
As a brother...I dont know...m not sure what he is running in his mind 

ashu responsibility is not necessarily  lending a shoulder it is doing ur duty according to me.
Actually R&B is already doing things out of responsibility :
working in Excel, coming to Delhi because of hissister, staying in MM following every punjabi ritual to the T during his wedding, he didnt need to but he did.
Similarly i feel he wont just leave his shares to incompetent people.. my point is u can dislike as much as possible but still do your job as a son..