Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
NISHA...an appeal! 
In II and RB crazed fans ko timely updates dete raho warna...they will eat up all the pages in anticipation.this thread is close to being devoured at the fastest speed. And there are only 3 updates. ( can't count the pick up line One. In my mind it's an extension of wiretap) 

Inka brain itna overdrive mein chalta Gaya hai ki I fear for their sanity now. 

THIS SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN IS BEING DELIVERED TO THE AUTHOR OF SOSY.  PLEASE SIGN THE APPEAL BY LIKING  BELOW?

Issued in the interest of fans who are about to completely lose it ( me being one). 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Asma...He also works for Excelsier right ??
I am confused now...Nikalo Economy ka book ab ðŸ¤£

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I understood off...He doesnt work in India...So he need not pay anything to the Indian govt in the form of taxes...
He works at Paris...he pays his taxes there.
He works for his dad's company too...So he will pay only for that...

RIGHT ? 

I sound like a demented grade 11 student now ðŸ˜†
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

NISHA...an appeal! 

In II and RB crazed fans ko timely updates dete raho warna...they will eat up all the pages in anticipation.this thread is close to being devoured at the fastest speed. And there are only 3 updates. ( can't count the pick up line One. In my mind it's an extension of wiretap) 

Inka brain itna overdrive mein chalta Gaya hai ki I fear for their sanity now. 

THIS SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN IS BEING DELIVERED TO THE AUTHOR OF SOSY.  PLEASE SIGN THE APPEAL BY LIKING  BELOW?

Issued in the interest of fans who are about to completely lose it ( me being one). 

🤣
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
aaj taxes pe uthar aye ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ok this field my knowledge is -infinity ðŸ˜ƒ
gosh seriously this is really cute..
@swaram today u and me are total sync 😃

@taramira this is what happens when she ends each update on a cliff hanger ..
so me at work cant get rid of the tab and keep refreshing and typing like a crazed person whenever i get a chance i have even quit going for coffee breaks 😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Tax equalization sweetheart!! The company pays for that too. 

asma -- u from this field?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

aaj taxes pe uthar aye ðŸ˜† ok this field my knowledge is -infinity ðŸ˜ƒ
gosh seriously this is really cute..
@swaram today u and me are total sync 😃

@taramira this is what happens when she ends each update on a cliff hanger ..
so me at work cant get rid of the tab and keep refreshing and typing like a crazed person whenever i get a chance i have even quit going for coffee breaks 😆

Anu...I am reading up tax equalisation and double taxation now...
SOSY kya kya karwa raha hai mujhse...
Isi bahane mera ek chapter toh complete ho jayega ðŸ¤£
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ofcourse he has to pay taxes in India...FOr whatever income he is making from excelsior, he will have to pay for that...
In fact even people who work in U.S sometimes end up paying taxes in India as well if you invest money in India...FOr example, if you get a house in India and rent it , then that income is taxable...

Note: Not very knowledgable with taxes...Just my experience with paying on both the places...
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

ofcourse he has to pay taxes in India...FOr whatever income he is making from excelsior, he will have to pay for that...

In fact even people who work in U.S sometimes end up paying taxes in India as well if you invest money in India...FOr example, if you get a house in India and rent it , then that income is taxable...

I know this part...
I was talking about double taxation...
Regarding AG...He has no profit emanating from India WRT AG...
Exel...He pays only when he works...like since 4 months...counted under this financial year...errr the prev (Considering today as the start of a new financial year ðŸ˜† )
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Which company ??
He works for two companies...
He has shares in both of them...
The greater share wala pays ?? Then it has to be AG, 

These questions are DUMB. 
He owns the company in Paris...Does NOT produce profits in India hence no tax payment in India.
I dont know about Exelsier though

AG and Ex you mean?
AG he pays  ( rather AG Pays)
Ex - I do remember a spat between II and RnB where she talks hinting ' baniya ki dhukkan' type corporate culture. RnB snaps back saying that unlike KMPG they have never had to lay off a single employee in 30 years.
Agar aisa hai toh - business family owned hai..shaayad SPV hoga..lot of loose ends for guys like chachu to fly under the radar and ferret away money!
Aur RnB NRI bhi to hoga- toh he will be taxed only on Indian income. That he probably never touches and shaayad SPV may hi hoga.

My domain knowledge is not updated. Galat hai to please goli mat maro!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Yeh sab chod chadke ab main kuch aur karti hoon.

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I know this part...
I was talking about double taxation...
Regarding AG...He has no profit emanating from India WRT AG...
Exel...He pays only when he works...like since 4 months...counted under this financial year...errr the prev (Considering today as the start of a new financial year ðŸ˜† )

No he is a shareholder of EX... SO obviously he has to pay taxes for the income as a shareholder..