Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wicked and Wiretap:-

"Do propose to doing some place illicit" ..cracked me up..🤣.
terrace, office, swing..what places..nice suggestion to R&B..he would gladly
accept the proposal..

Bally teasing II about Rs.5 was damn funny..II is all tears and missing hubby like hell but is not ready to call him..She is even assuming he won't come back..yeh to heights hi ho gayi..Bally is right..newly married women minds are really foggy..😆
How is she controlling herself from calling him? I'm pretty sure R&B knows II was around when Bally called him..all her cluttering and sniffling must be quite audible and plus Bally calling him out of the blue..dude is smart..knows wife misses him but is too angry and stubborn to call..listening to his voice chori chori..😳

Both of them are astounding people..One is not calling and the other is acting smart..too egoistic..waiting for his return..I'm sure there will be fireworks..feel bad for II..after a gorgeous time in Paris she is in hell hole..but I don't blame R&B too..
He has a career too.. responsibility towards his firm.. He tried coaxing her but she is too stubborn to relent..Now he is pissed..
Kya hoga yaar in dono ka..
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice reviews as usual nidhi.

Vacation in Goa to Haridwaar. 😆 Poor II. Facing so much. At least apne bande se baat karti tho use pata chalta what all she is facing here. Guess now no baat waat, it is going to be direct action. 😉
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Going through comments i found a teeny weeny update...what was that...don't tell me its R&B...i will die out of shock..that was the most stupid pick up line... R&B would never say such cheesy lines...but then who is this tall guy...

she is on safai andolan...cleaning is the best stress buster in my opinion..R&B kab aaega Nisha...jaldi bula do nhi toh II poori delhi ki safai kar degi...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

I don't think this one is RB, perhaps the next tall guy! Waiting to see an enraged RbB extricate II from the clutches of some random guy...AIYOOO thoda zyaada ho Gaya na? 

U are right this one is not R&B😃 But yes he will be here
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

So, we can get ready for a showdown! Can't wait. Jaldi upate karo Nisha.
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Thanks swaram...don't what action they will do...baat hi kar le toh badi baat hai...I'm with R&B...the guy who is so emotionally detached is making some efforts to pacify his wife.. on the other hand II has done nothing...she is just getting angry and crying and not talking...bande ne bhi toh gussa kar dena hai fir..we get to read II's side of story but what about him..he was upset when he came to an empty apartment in Paris..ate the miss her pastry first..Im sure he wants to fly back soon to her..he misses her equally...stop communicating is not good in my opinion...it can upset the most sane person...
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Whose this new guy??? Only one epi appearance or here to stay???? I want R&B and II reunion asap.. Lol that sounds filmy..

P. S. Hi girls.. I prefer to be a silent reader here bcos if I get involved I might not be able to stop myself from participating in discussions and don't have that kind of time.. Too occupied.. But it's fun to read all the scenarios here.. Just pooped in to say HI..!!
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thank god Nisha...itni buri line toh R&B kabhi nhi bolega...and he is gonna be there...wow...april mai diwali...:)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wicked and wiretap ( read a few comments yet to catch up )

Again this update too i am #teamII my only hope is R&B is waiting in her office or parking lot.
Poor II  IDK i so feel for her most in these two updates.
Looks like she didnt go to DII also aur kithna karegi.After this phone convo i wouldnt go to the airport 😡
These two are so ridiculous but honestly dont see what else II could have done i really want him to manaofy this time - he threw the geneva trip late on her, he again threw the i will be late again on her.
Leaving her alone first week after marriage in Delhi so not done u honestly dont care about FIL,mom ,dad,perippa then u want ur husband by ur side 😳

I liked how Bally is her bff and as much as i felt yesterday he left the project he did what any body with some career aspiration will do. These two have a mentor /mentee relationship so hopefully she gets his spot and moves along his path also working more serves R&B totally right .

Regarding hardware upgrade ( i promise this will be the last 😆) why cant KMPG use their upgraded hardware and simulate the same Excel workload and show that hardware can solve the problem you dont need to upgrade the entire system.. typically thats what we do here in our customer situations before we ask the client to upgrade .

Nisha hope ur DSL is all good and we prove that #13 is not a jinxed :-)

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
guys did i miss an update is there a new guy?is he Bally's replacement?
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago