Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Taara...Main na aaj chup chap padhongi kal ki tarah.

No hopes..No expectations.
Author sahiba is planning big time trolling on all of us...
April 1st hai unke liye kal πŸ€£

Hmmm...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: taara113

Apparently You πŸ€£

Hawww...
Maine sirf pucha...
Hai hai...Kya zaman aagaya...Ab puchna bhi tokna ho gaya ?!?!?!?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Hmmm...

Kya πŸ˜†
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Hawww...
Maine sirf pucha...
Hai hai...Kya zaman aagaya...Ab puchna bhi tokna ho gaya ?!?!?!?

Buraaa zamana...bure log (not me; you )
And now v shld stop ppl will kill us...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Chittiya kalaiyan!!!! 
My fav... 
Author sahiba sunti hai humari baat tara. 
We misunderstood her 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nisha I have not read everything that has been written about the chapter by the our " loved ones".

I might just end up with my foot in my mouth.

I loved this update - may be it's because am in a peculiarly reflective mood or I think older than our girl gang.

I found the II that was sitting across Bally at the table - passionate. The kind of passion that RnB would have loved if he got to see it.  She somehow reminds me of the RnB you described walking @ Sringeri in the wee hours trying to decide on II and his life!

All her tears - shed and unshed, words that she whispered and words that she typed and erased from her phone are testimony to how much the II misses her man.😭 She could have stayed back in Paris or headed out with him. The poor thing chose to come back!

Leaving his safe arms and interesting torso straight into the frying pan at work. Every where the world as she knew it has changed for her. D II is not home anymore but then neither is MM without RnB. And now Bally is not there for her either at work. 

If he gets to see her display spunk - trying to bounce back at work, braving a cold bed AND asserting herself in the relationship a guy like RnB will find that a bug turn on! She is his warrior princess for not just because she kicks him in bed!

She is so much more deliberate with people around her now -Ranjan, Sam, even with Amma & Appa.. 

Distances does that to people. You miss the turbulent emotions as much as you miss the romance i guess,

A  SLICE OF LIFE AS DELECTABLE AS II'S chocolate cake.

πŸ€—

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

I loved this update - may be it's because am in a peculiarly reflective mood or I think older than our girl gang.

I found the II that was sitting across Bally at the table - passionate. The kind of passion that RnB would have loved if he got to see it.  She somehow reminds me of the RnB you described walking @ Sringeri in the wee hours trying to decide on II and his life!
All her tears - shed and unshed, words that she whispered and words that she typed and erased from her phone are testimony to how much the II misses her man.😭 She could have stayed back in Paris or headed out with him. The poor thing chose to come back!Leaving his safe arms and interesting torso straight into the frying pan at work. Every where the world as she knew it has changed for her. D II is not home anymore but then neither is MM without RnB. And now Bally is not there for her either at work. 
If he gets to see her display spunk - trying to bounce back at work, braving a cold bed AND asserting herself in the relationship a guy like RnB will find that a bug turn on! She is his warrior princess for not just because she kicks him in bed!
She is so much more deliberate with people around her now -Ranjan, Sam, even with Amma & Appa.. 
Distances does that to people. You miss the turbulent emotions as much as you miss the romance i guess,
A  SLICE OF LIFE AS DELECTABLE AS II'S chocolate cake.
πŸ€—

Agree! In their reflective, thinking modes, they have similar characteristics. They are both fighters in their own ways and that, I think, is what brought them together. R&B has seen this side of II just before he proposed when she distanced herself from him. If nothing, I think he can feel her emotions even if he is not seeing her. He goes by the feel, if I am right.

And being the observer that he is, I think he know her pangs because he is also seeing a cold bed on his side. He is not "shown" to display his feelings, she is "shown" to do so, wearing her emotions on her sleeve.
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Agree! In their reflective, thinking modes, they have similar characteristics. They are both fighters in their own ways and that, I think, is what brought them together. R&B has seen this side of II just before he proposed when she distanced herself from him. If nothing, I think he can feel her emotions even if he is not seeing her. He goes by the feel, if I am right.

And being the observer that he is, I think he know her pangs because he is also seeing a cold bed on his side. He is not "shown" to display his feelings, she is "shown" to do so, wearing her emotions on her sleeve.

Absolutely right!  He says it best when he says nothing at all... (these are not my lines...jsut took it off  ronan keating's ..when u say nothing at all - another classic number)
Yup R&B reads II pretty well..even through her silence he seems to be making efforts to decipher her... far better than II reads him 

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Absolutely right!  He says it best when he says nothing at all... (these are not my lines...jsut took it off  ronan keating's ..when u say nothing at all - another classic number)
Yup R&B reads II pretty well..even through her silence he seems to be making efforts to decipher her... far better than II reads him 

I must say II is fighting it her own way. Whenver she is down and out, she does something totally reckless like the Jaipur trip. Now, she is with her friends in the bar (of course can't be termed reckless) but she might turn so if she takes one too many down her throat. Hope the tall guy is R&B or is it some random guy with a cheesy pick up line.πŸ˜• 

BTW Envee- Heard the Mora Saiyaan of IMX . Toatlly loved it. Hadn't heard this version before.πŸ‘πŸΌ
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Work and Water Slide:-

The Shruti box is here and gal gave such watered down reaction..I would have been happy if my husband has send me gift when he is overseas but then I'm not newly married😳 ..she is not talking to him and this is gonna drive him crazy..I don't know
yaar I know he screwed up big time by letting her go alone but its not his fault that he is stuck up in work..If she has faced same situation she would have given priority to her work..Work comes before than anything for these two..

She can be an angry wife but I think he deserves at least a text or a call..she can ignore him when he comes back but avoiding him completely at this time is not done..He is trying to talk to her, trying to pacify her but she is ignoring him completely..From what I have seen guys try to please for sometime and then get angry and then humko hi manana padta hai unko..Our anger is replaced by guilt of hurting them..It happens to me all the time.. II you better call him..He is already running low on patience..

"RAKSHA... OOPS THIS IS NOT HIM!! FOR CHANGE THIS GRIEF IS NOT CAUSED BY HIM" This mad me laugh..Not all problems are coz of him..πŸ˜†

The scene in Paris..she misses him so much..missing all the action..Its like after 2-3 weeks in Goa you are made to go Haridwar..πŸ˜‰
R&B should come back soon otherwise gal would surely go mental..
"Rains without the scent of moist earth, that would be like me "without my job" "Me without Rakshasan"..  Miss bhi karna hai and baat bhi nhi karni..yeh kya ajeeb baat hai..

"work smarter not harder/longer" didn't apply for Pub Acctg. Everyone worked like a dog, pretty much"  True Nisha..completely agree with you..It's true for any sector now..work like a slave..

She is worried about her job..What she deemed as a star on her resume is turning out to be a big black blot..I hope things turn in her favour and she is able to do something about this stupid TransPro..Kya maloom kya ajeeb s/w banaye hai log..