Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

We are in Est time zone and I think Nisha is on MST ( which is 2 hours behind us) it's 11.30 here.

Oh! 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mera koi locha nahin"...I am on PST..can wait endlessly although it's pretty torturous to do so. Sometimes it crosses my mind that I won't read for a week and then will have the pleasure of readiNg n a zillion updates together...but hai yeh mohabattein can't stay away...kambakht II and RB ne paagal kar rakha hai.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ok...Now I would never want her to talk...
If the guy has this much ego, then it should be brought not one but several notches down...😡 😡
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hv a feeling that R&B realised that II was also there on the phone..and he'll probably text her or tell her about it
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Damn..he's being sch a meanie rt now! 1st he sends his wife back home alone & then extends his own biz trip w/o a 2nd thought & of course no attempt 2 break the news gently 2 wifey either...jst blurts it out & expect her 2 understand. 😒
Full sympathies 2 u II. 🤗
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsgirl

I hv a feeling that R&B realised that II was also there on the phone..and he'll probably text her or tell her about it

oh he very well knew that she was near..Thats y those smug replies...bas***d...😡 😡 II shoudln't show that she is pining for him...The guy deserves more punishment...
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

If the guy has this much ego, then it should be brought not one but several notches down...😡 😡

Knowing this silence part of R&B is a little like me 😆 I would say, he is either riling her up even more or just does not want to open up the cold war before Bally. When they talk, he will soften up surely. Methinks.

Both strong-willed individuals eh?
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha, another fantabulous song that I listen to and think of the pair, particularly II.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3n-1rsqdOc

My drug on some days this song!
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Yes! Agree fully! 👍🏼
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wasn't the talk with Bally, a typical RB conversation...why is everyone so pissed wid him...and i realy dont knw wat u guys want him to do; he is the one calling, texting, inquiring, sending shruti box... Kya kare... She is not only picking up...
And if they were back together and II had to go on some work trip, do u guys she wld nt have ??? Hell she wld hv...
Cut the guy some slack...he is the one trying, II is not even ready to budge, which is ohk on her part...but isse zyada i don't expect and i don't want RB to do 
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago