SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 117

Posted: 8 years ago
After reading the the last two updates on the butter ball and the pranksters who went one up on R&B    and posting my comments for the same I am done catching up with the other comments in the thread starting last evening...thank God for the small mercies of the temporary afternoon calm /lull that the thread provides once in way before it's time for the rangeele nights again where it burns everything at sight...
So last night was the garden city 'Bengaluru'.Bangalore will remain dearest in my memories as the first seven months after my marraige was spent there , our trips to French Loaf,the bakery there ,wkend visits to restaurants Eden park, Windsor pub ,casa Blanca to name a few at Cunningham road and who can forget Mavalli MTR and their silverware cutlery.
The diversity in topics from the by lanes of koramangala, jayanagar to the hilly dharamshala and the garhwal rains of the Himalayan ranges...not to forget the story and the diversified reaction it brings to each update ... Madam writer calls it a watering hole...Truly Sosy is a melting pot of cultures , or we can call it the salad bowl or mosaic mixture of various ingredients yet retaining their individual characteristics. Perhaps, it's this diversity that makes SoSy what it is and at the same time creates the challenges that it faces now and then...
πŸ‘

key is only if they are ready for it but my deal after having kids is i completely understand if someone doesnt want kids i actually get it ,earlier there was this notion kids take care of you when u age now its not that either its the joy and if you find it else where its fine .
 I actually know of couples who dont want kids and are pursuing what they like travel,social service u name it and i think its wrong of me to judge their way and the husband and wife are totally in sync  so that life is not bad too IMO they are leaving a positive impact just not with kids.

Bandhu vandu just cracked me up. I told Sonu it was a lame joke. But I laugh everytime she says it.πŸ˜ƒ
I think people should only have kids if kids we they want them and are ready to let go of many personal things. Its a big responsiblity.  Living in US has given me a sense of doing something for the community. People around me do much. And that has inspired me. 
Have a great weekend, I might head to Philly to meet my frd (SoSy_Fan). So might miss reading some comments. And thank god 13 is over now.
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

I feel she is a bit too man looking  if there was such a word πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for me season 3 was better than season 2 and season 1 was the best .
but u will be surprised what happens in the end..

You mean I need to finish that tonightπŸ˜† Robin Wright looked good when she had long hair (Forest Gump)
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

key is only if they are ready for it but my deal after having kids is i completely understand if someone doesnt want kids i actually get it ,earlier there was this notion kids take care of you when u age now its not that either its the joy and if you find it else where its fine .
 I actually know of couples who dont want kids and are pursuing what they like travel,social service u name it and i think its wrong of me to judge their way and the husband and wife are totally in sync  so that life is not bad too IMO they are leaving a positive impact just not with kids.

[/QUOTE]
Bandhu vandu just cracked me up. I told Sonu it was a lame joke. But I laugh everytime she says it.πŸ˜ƒ
I think people should only have kids if kids we they want them and are ready to let go of many personal things. Its a big responsiblity.  Living in US has given me a sense of doing something for the community. People around me do much. And that has inspired me. 
Have a great weekend, I might head to Philly to meet my frd (SoSy_Fan). So might miss reading some comments. And thank god 13 is over now.
[/QUOTE]
have fun !
Originally posted by Errantnomad

After reading the the last two updates on the butter ball and the pranksters who went one up on R&B    and posting my comments for the same I am done catching up with the other comments in the thread starting last evening...thank God for the small mercies of the temporary afternoon calm /lull that the thread provides once in way before it's time for the rangeele nights again where it burns everything at sight...
So last night was the garden city 'Bengaluru'.Bangalore will remain dearest in my memories as the first seven months after my marraige was spent there , our trips to French Loaf,the bakery there ,wkend visits to restaurants Eden park, Windsor pub ,casa Blanca to name a few at Cunningham road and who can forget Mavalli MTR and their silverware cutlery.
The diversity in topics from the by lanes of koramangala, jayanagar to the hilly dharamshala and the garhwal rains of the Himalayan ranges...not to forget the story and the diversified reaction it brings to each update ... Madam writer calls it a watering hole...Truly Sosy is a melting pot of cultures , or we can call it the salad bowl or mosaic mixture of various ingredients yet retaining their individual characteristics. Perhaps, it's this diversity that makes SoSy what it is and at the same time creates the challenges that it faces now and then...
πŸ‘

i normally have no clue what happens in the night US time and this time nobody but shev and me are there most of the time :-)
I hope there is no barish talk today πŸ˜† just because I really have a big urge to eat malpura from yesterday. Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
For people's info...ss14 is started
Originally posted by swathi1990

For people's info...ss14 is started

Thanks

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4348589
Thats SOSY thread # 14 for us!!