Pakistani Serials

pakistani shows and movies resembling indian shows and movie

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dont get mad at me for comparing. stories are similar. Some are even made better for not being stretched  out for ever and ever.

aap ki Kneeze-there are few movies and shows 
akhri barish - it was a salman /preity zinta,rani movie of subject matter. As much as i adore FQ ,sallu is my fav desi movie star.
do qadam door they- tv show on colors Bhagya vidhata and groom snatching is common in Bihar , india. there is a movie about this too on netflix. 
Aina movie of FQ- as much as FQ hates comparing and being compared to this was a total copy to the point of song tunes from MIthun, padmani movie from my high school days.   watching FQ with Saba  is far more fun than watching mithun any day.
does anyone know india drama copied from pakistani  dramam??
well ...now they wont copy since they just out right buy the copy rights of Pakistani dramas and televise them in India as well. luckey indian audience who will get a break from Ekta and her Bakwas dramas. the new bunch of indian tv stars are one worst then the next as well so i know paki dramas are very popular on the other side of the border.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cimba

Dont get mad at me for comparing. stories are similar. Some are even made better for not being stretched  out for ever and ever.

aap ki Kneeze-there are few movies and shows 
akhri barish - it was a salman /preity zinta,rani movie of subject matter. As much as i adore FQ ,sallu is my fav desi movie star.
do qadam door they- tv show on colors Bhagya vidhata and groom snatching is common in Bihar , india. there is a movie about this too on netflix. 
Aina movie of FQ- as much as FQ hates comparing and being compared to this was a total copy to the point of song tunes from MIthun, padmani movie from my high school days.   watching FQ with Saba  is far more fun than watching mithun any day.
does anyone know india drama copied from pakistani  dramam??
well ...now they wont copy since they just out right buy the copy rights of Pakistani dramas and televise them in India as well. luckey indian audience who will get a break from Ekta and her Bakwas dramas. the new bunch of indian tv stars are one worst then the next as well so i know paki dramas are very popular on the other side of the border.👏

FQ's Aina was a remake of really old Pakistani movie with the same name Aina starring Nadeem and Shabnam...Songs and everything actually pretty much stayed true to original movie which came out in 1977 ...when did that Mithuns movie came out ? 
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and before Pakisatni Aaina (1977) came, there was another Indian movie Aa Gale Lag Ja (1973). This movie came first and has strong similarity with Pyar jhukta nahin and Aaina, although i am unaware of Aaina movie.

And there are many Pakistani shows resemble old Indian movies and feel. They wrap a movie like story in few episodes and crisp direction mostly.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Similarly India has copied many songs from Pakistan
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
the concept can be copied but the execution and dialogues are different...what surprised me the most is all thing time I used to think only Indian dramas hv amazing writers n actors 
I had no idea that pak drama industry has such treasury of talent in every dept...be it the ost of the dramas...almost all dramas hv amazing OSTs...

Then comes the acting dept...starting from the leads even the mom dad's n kids are stupendous actors...be it the old gen the mid or even the newcomers...all Rock big time...and most of them are very versatile ...unlike the Indian actors they don't hesitate playing a negative Role or parents of kids...whereas there has been many incidents where Indian actors hv quit the show jus coz the show was supposed to tk a leap or the lead actress will b shown with a baby...when it comes to pak actors they r not image conscious...all they want is to perform...not necessarily that character has to b young or good ...HATS OFF FOR THIS ATTITUDE 

N last but not the least THE WRITTEN CONTENT...my goodness...I get bowled over by the screenplay dialogues of the pak shows...they r so rich fresh n IMPACTFUL...even the simple cliche d scenes the pak drama industry can turn into a masterpiece by their AMAZING dialogues and acting

Indian soaps are over dramatized ...I don't mind though...I hv been a sucker of Indian soaps for a decade but when things get over repetitive then even those attractive Indian soaps can't interest me anymore except for a few of different genres like Everest n pukar 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
NO NO NO...Aina was copied by Bollywood, i know the Mithun Padmini movie you are talking about...it was a copy of Aaina.
I can give you a list of movies which have been copied by bollywood.
There was a amir khan / madhuri movie, deewana mujh sa nahin in which he was a photographer, it was copied frame to frame, the pakistani movie starred Faisal rehman

proof...(i get too excited😆)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj5A7mi-_Z4[/YOUTUBE]

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ abby
the concept can be copied but the execution and dialogues are different...what surprised me the most is all thing time I used to think only Indian dramas hv amazing writers n actors 
I had no idea that pak drama industry has such treasury of talent in every dept...be it the ost of the dramas...almost all dramas hv amazing OSTs...
so true . couldnt have said it better.I am so impressed with Pakistan's drama industry.  I dont think i can go back to Indian soaps again atleast for a while.Their actors are age appropriate. the point you have made is perfect. i falling in love with more and more pakistani actor/actresses. they are talented.

@ raindrop thanks for a link. wow ...

thanks shabz
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shabz-

NO NO NO...Aina was copied by Bollywood, i know the Mithun Padmini movie you are talking about...it was a copy of Aaina.

I can give you a list of movies which have been copied by bollywood.
There was a amir khan / madhuri movie, deewana mujh sa nahin in which he was a photographer, it was copied frame to frame, the pakistani movie starred Faisal rehman

proof...(i get too excited😆)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj5A7mi-_Z4[/YOUTUBE]

Pakistanis have copied from Indian and Indian have copied from Pakistan because there are no strict copyright laws sadly 
-shabz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Similarly India has copied many songs from Pakistan

good you posted the link, i was going to post all 20 videos of this series in excitement😆...can you imagine there are 20 videos of plagiarism😕
-shabz- thumbnail
forget songs and movies, this skit was copied in z tv awards😆, it was done by akshay kumar,couldnt find the link.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu9d-xi996g[/YOUTUBE]