Ashwini Kalsekar //Class Apart Actress//

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Admit it! No one can be like her, no one can act like her and we can't imagine anyone playing Pam but only HER!
The variety of emotions she shows is just like a switch--On and Off in a second, and its remarkable _/\_ Playing pam is not easy at all, for a minute she has to be someone's sister, next she is a mother, then she goes to become a friend and by luck has it she loathes the love story we love! But Ashwini plays it like a BOSS!
Her expressions, her body language and her own style is something that has made her today one of the best actors of this industry. And the lady deserves it!
Today's episode gave me one such glimpse on her impactful being.
1. Her vulnerability when she saw RK, how amazing she was there! The way she hugged and cried in front of him, we could relate to her, atleast i did.
2. Her ugly spat with ragini, how brilliantly she emoted herself!

Ekta kapoor has definitely struck gold with her, i am sure ashwini will take this show to new heights and will prove her metal again just like before :)
Edited by surbhimathur - 7 years ago
You know what... I totally Absolutely AGREE with every word you have said! Approve Ashwini's acting is phenomenal, out of this world..she deserves standing ovation bas! Clap Clap Clap ClapI really cannot imagine anyone else playing the character of pam, she nails it to the T! Some characters are made for certain ppl, the character of pam and ashwini are a match made in heaven! Heart CoolEkta did not just hit gold she hit a diamond mine yaar! Pam's character is the most layered and deep character on the show and she is hands down the most real character too, she is just so so HUMAN and thats what makes her stand out and click! See there were several moments on the show when pam proved to be simply annoying to me especially during the initial days when she was overly controlling of  neil but despite all that i  have to confess that her character fascinated me the most, she is like a mystery box and you see a  different facet of her and learn something new about her everyday and the more you get to know her, the more you grow to love her atleast that has been the case with me and I just Absolutely love her! Hug Edited by zainabawoon - 7 years ago
Amazing actress initially I thought she would play it with ease since it would be jigyasa part 2. However, Pam is a great character to portray and ashwini nails it
Originally posted by zainabawoon

You know what... I totally Absolutely AGREE with every word you have said!ApproveAshwini's acting is phenomenal, out of this world..she deserves standing ovation bas!ClapI really cannot imagine anyone else playing the character of pam, she nails it to the T! Some characters are made for certain ppl, the character of pam and ashwini are a match made in heaven! HeartCoolEkta did not just hit gold she hit a diamond mine yaar! Pam's character is the most layered and deep character on the show and she is hands down the most real character too, she is just so so HUMAN and thats what makes her stand out and click! See there were several moments on the show when pam proved to be simply annoying to me especially during the initial days when she was overly controlling of neil but despite all that i have to confess that her character fascinated me the most, she is like a mystery box and you see a different facet of her and learn something new about her everyday and the more you get to know her, the more you grow to love her atleast that has been the case with me and I just Absolutely love her!Hug

^in bold
Bang on! Exactly, her character gives us something new everyday and the best part is we actually have learnt now that she is not a negative character.
And yes diamond mine :D
Hira hai sada ke liye ^__^
Originally posted by Anitaholic

Amazing actress initially I thought she would play it with ease since it would be jigyasa part 2. However, Pam is a great character to portray and ashwini nails it

Yes thats what makes her stand out! Pam is so unlike all the characters, she really nails it. And most importanly we all can relate to her.
Yes Pam ROCKS !!!! when it comes to acting...
The only reason we are hating here is bcz of NEIRA... otherwiseThumbs Up
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Yes Pam ROCKS !!!! when it comes to acting...
The only reason we are hating here is bcz of NEIRA... otherwiseThumbs Up

Yes vidya, even i do hate her most of the times and that automatically shows how well ashwini is playing the role of pam! I want to see her side of story too someday, like how she became so stern and cold.
I totally agree with you.. She is one of the most amazing actresses I've ever seen. She knows how to carry herself and give a large variety of expressions..

Ashwini Kalsekar