Ashwini Kalsekar //Class Apart Actress// - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Agree, she is a brilliant actress and she was awesome today emoting those flitting, fleeting emotions on her face.

Yeah, i was amazed with her, she amazingly carried off all the facets yesterday.
One could easily connect with her.
As an actress, Ashwini wins hands down. And she is lovely.
There are no two doubts about the same. 
Originally posted by poetic

As an actress, Ashwini wins hands down. And she is lovely.
There are no two doubts about the same.

Hands Down indeed!
 IKNMP retweeted
ashwini kalsekar @ash22kalsekar  

Hey frnds finaly m on twitter only on ur rests. this is my original account keep twitting.love Ashwini. @_IKNMP @IKNMP_Sony

IKNMP @_IKNMP  

Finally, Ashwini Kalsekar has given in to our requests and is now on Twitter. Go follow her at @ash22kalsekar :)

IKNMP retweeted
Nachiket Khanna @NachiketKhanna  

. @ash22kalsekar Wow. You resemble my sister @khanna_pam SO much!! ?

I love this twitter wala NachiketKhanna 😆
Agreed! 

We might hate her for being Pam the character, but we love her for being Ashwini and playing Pam so convincingly. The role demands for a variate of emotions and feelings, a certain body language and tone in her voice but also different layers of her character. Only a matured and senior actor/actress can play these kind roles and therefore Ashwini is indeed the perfect choice. 

Her motherly love for Suhaani and all the other kids, her hatred for Ragini, her care for her brother and perhaps her hidden love for RK is what Pam is all about and yes Ashwini plays it with perfection.

Loved the way she emoted herself when she saw RK. This woman has sacrificed a lot just for the sake of her brother's kids. Yes she negative in a way and we still do not know reason for her hatred toward Ragini, but her voice and eyes gave it away when she cried in front of RK. At the end of the day, Pam is also a human being, a woman, a vulnerable woman who needs love and affection from her dear ones too...
Agree totally!! The lady is a powerhouse of talent and her character has many shades and she's doing justice to it ..!!!👍🏼
.wish the leads are also shown in various shades even if they are white n grey ...!!!
 I also feel what ASHWINI Mam said on location regarding the track AND ESP SUHANI BEING SHOT AND ALLOWED to go to DELHI????
WHO IN SANE MIND WOULD ALLOW A CHILD TO TRAVEL IN THE FIRST CASE AND THAT TOO UNCHAPERONED ????😲😲🥱
IKNMP WRITERS SERIOUSLY NEED A REALITY CHECK ???!!!😕😕
In name of drama cannot dole out crap and impractical stuff to viewers ...!!!
Seriuosly, what ASHWINI mam said was so true ...cannot show really shitty stuff ...!!!
Yesterday again was a lot down coz of this brainless charade...!!!!
A stupidity I m not liking with the show ...!!!...who is taking responsibility for thinking and writing such illogical stuff...!!! ANy takers from PH...????😆😆
Edited by Annujam23 - 9 years ago