Is Friday the 13th really unlucky or not?

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

As we all kno, today is Friday the 13th which is supposed to be very unlucky. But do you think that this day is unlucky or is it just a myth? Some facts: -First, Jigyaasa from Kasam Se signed up at IF. Second, in SRGMP, no child got out. Third, at my school, our teachers told us our first 9 weeks grades and I got all "A's". Fourth, the Indian Sensex reached a new high today. Fifth, Mr. Younis and Mr. Ibrahim were awarded the Nobel Prize for attempting to finish poverty.

So is Friday the 13th really unlucky or not.

-just my thoughts, not trying to challenge anyone's belief!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I would agree with it being lucky!!!

Actually I've never really believed it to be unlucky 😉
~*puja*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it has to do with the person. umi82990 thought it was lucky because a lot of good things have happened today. FairyAngel believes it to be unlucky because a lot of bad things happened to her. Its all have to with prospective of the person. I personally don't think there is anything like a lucky or unlucky Friday 13, good and bad things happen everyday. But we don't give those days any names.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think it depends on the person...you can actually take any day and say it's lucky or unlucky based on the things that happen to you, similarly, Friday the 13th is lucky for those who had a good day and unlucky for the ones who had to go through some bad stuff...Personally, I never believed in all this so it doesn't matter to me.
inaanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't believe that 13 is an unlucky number. My day was a normal day. no bad news,no good news.. 😕
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I will go with Lucky! 😃
My 9 weeks report got out and I got all "A"s! 😃 And then its friday so weekends r here! 😃
And Mr younis the first Bangladeshi ,the first person from my own country got nobel!! 👏 What more cud u ask for! 😛 Edited by laddoo598 - 17 years ago
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't beleive in Lucky dates,Lucky things and all.We are lucky to see another good day in our life,we are lucky to have good physical and mental health.I remember an article wrriten by Dr Chrisitian Barnard "THE CELEBRATION OF BEING ALIVE"
Cheers,
Mythili
Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
momogrl21 thumbnail
I truly don't believe in this day 😛 I just think that people who believe in this day feel whatever bad happens to them is just because of this day!

Friday the 13 was just like any other day...go to school, have fun, and go to see Grudge 2 😆
dilsharn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if beleive it is unlucky it will actually turn to be uuunlucky..
though if u dont believe it.it will turn out to be a normal day
CuteManjot thumbnail
my nephew is born on friday the 13 and its not unlucky for me it is lik any other day is good monday really good