Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Today isn't a makeout day - A TaaRey os

Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone,
I am here with an os on TaRey .. A romantic one 😉 as Raddhi asked me to write .. So i thought to write it & post it here
I hope you all will like it ..
So now read,press like & leave your rewiews 😊

Today isn't a makeout day

"Tanu,where are you .. The movie is about to start"- Rey said in an irritated tone over phone

"Rey,baby please wait for five minutes .. I will be there soon"- Taani said as sweet as possible to clam her loving yet irritated boyfriend

"Since last half an hour you are saying this .. When will your five minutes get over"- Rey asked in an angry tone

"First of all,dont talk to me like that rey .. Show time is 12'o clock and its only 11:45 .. I will be there"- Taani said in equal angry tone and disconnected the call

"Whats the use of watching a romantic movie and that too night show with your girlfriend,when she isnt even one percent intrested"- Rey murmed to himself

After two or three minutes,rey could see taani coming holding her umbrella

"What the hell tanu,itni late hogyi tum .. Show is about to start"- Rey said

"Rey .. Dont shout at me like this .. Ek toh raat ka time,upar se barish paidal ayi hoon mein, toh late toh hona hi tha na"- Taani said looking away

"What the .. Tum paidal kyun ayi .. Where is your car?"- Rey asked

"Itna andhera tha na,aur upar se its raining toh i just thought k auto mein chali jayungi .. Aur jab auto wala mila toh uska ajeeb sa face dekh kar mujhe dar lag raha tha uske auto mein baithne mein,so i just thought to come by foot"- Taani said and bit he lip as she knew that she will get scoldings

"Tanu .. Have you gone mad? Itni raat ko aise akele agayi .. You should have called me .. Mein bike lekar ajata tumhein lene .. Par nahi madam ko toh thrill pasand hai .. Unko toh raat ko akele ghumna hai"- Rey started his to scold her

"Bas .. Mujhe bol rahe the .. Ab kya hua .. Ab movie nahi start hogi?"- Taani asked raising her eyebrow

"Han han .. Chalo"- Rey said holding her hand

They enetered inside,they took their seats .. Corner seats 😳

"Tanu wait for two minutes,i'll get the popcorns and cold drinks"- Rey said getting up from his seat

"Ok .. Jaldi aana "- Taani said

She looked around .. As it was time for night show,so all couples were having their own sweet time .. She smiled
In few minutes rey came and sat beside her and kept the things on the empty chair beside him

After few seconds .. The lights of hall went off as it was time for starting the movie

The movement lights went off .. Rey moved his face towards her and placed his lips on hers .. His hands were on moving on her waist .. Taani was too shocked by his sudden action .. So he bit her lip to tell her to respond .. She understood his action and moved her hands on nape of his kneck .. Taani started to suck his lower lip,but rey was too fast,he kept on kissing her fastly that she didnt get chance to kiss him
So to punish him,she didnt gave her entry .. He bit her lip to tell her that he wants to taste her mouth now,but she was not ready to give him entry so easily 😉 as he teased her,now it was her time to tease him

Rey knew what to do next .. He knew very well that he has a strong effect on her body and mind .. So he moves his one hand down on her thighs .. He rubbed his on her thigh softly .. She was wearing her jeans,but sill her jeans failed to change effect of his touch

She gasped feeling his fingers on just upper end of her thigh,by which he got entry so easily .. He smirked in kiss,showing her his victory
Even she wasnt ready to give up so easily .. She got up from her place without breaking the kiss and sat on his lap .. She ticked his stomach which made him stop

"Tickles cant give me ticking sensations .. You knew it right?"- Rey asked

"But mu touch can,and i know that"- Taani said smilling evilly

She didnt gave him time to speak further instead she kissed him with the way she wanted and rey let him do what she wanted

"I dont think that i wanted to watch that movie now,beacuse i just did that in begining of movie,which they shows in end"- Rey said teasingly

"Rey .. Stop it na"- Taani said blushing

"Shall we go home?"- Rey asked

"Abhi itni jaldi? Movie toh dekh lete hai puri"- Taani said

"Phir kabhi dekhenge .. Tonight i wanted to watch some other movie .. Full movie"- Rey said

"Sochna bhi mat"- taani said glaring him

"Bad mein sochenge k kya karna hai .. Firstly lets go home"- Rey said

After that they went towards parking area and went near rey's bike

"Aaj car mein kyun nahi aye,its raining .. Toh hum kaise jayenge"- Taani asked worridely

"I just thought of going on a bike ride with you .. So le aya,now hurry up sit fastly"- Rey said starting the bike

Taani sat on back seat of his bike .. Taani hugged him tightly from back making him smile .. The whole journey went in silent as both wanted to feel each other's touch as much as possible .. After sometime,they reached taani's home .. Rey holded her hand and started to walk towards her house as he parked his bike in parking area,which was on few footsteps to taani's house

"Rey,i also want to learn bike riding .. Will you teach me?"- Taani asked breaking the silence

"Ofcouse .. But agar accident hogaya,toh mujhe mat bolna"- Rey said

"accident kyun hoga"- Taani asked

"Beause i wont be able to control na .. Ek toh my girlfriend is so hot and upar se bike riding .. A girl riding a bike looks so sexy na .. So i wont be able to take my hands off you"- Rey said

"Rey .. Aj kal kuch zyada hi horaha hai .. Waise bhayi didnt knew that i am not at home at this hour"- Taani said woriddely

"What the hell .. You didnt informed swayam that we are on a movie date?"-Rey asked

Taani noded ..

"Toh ab humein chup ka jana padega .. At least batana toh chaihiye tha na swayam ko"- Rey said

"Kya bolti?? .. K bhayi,i am going on a movie date with my boyfriend ,and that too on night show"- Taani said making faces

"You could have said something else,you should have informed him"- Rey said

"Do you want to fight only"- Taani asked in an angry tone

"Ohh .. I am fighting .. Look who is saying this"- Rey said with an irritated expressions

They were just outside the gate of taani's house .. Taani holded him from his shoulders, turned him and made him rest his back on wall .. She stood on her toes and pecked his lips making rey's anger on her carelesness melt .. Slowly slowly that peck turned into a sexy yet passionate kiss .. Taani's hands were busy is massaging nape of his kneck wheras rey's hands were roaming on her waist under her top .. It was raining heavily,making their kiss more romantic ❤️

Both were living the movement to fullest .. They broke the Kiss when they were out of breath .. Both werent still satisfied

"Lets go inside"- Rey said

"But we have to be carefull .. What if bhayi will see us like this .. Together .. All drenched in rain"- Taani said

"Nothing will happen .. We will go silently without making any noise"- Rey said in asuring tone

"Its highly amazing rey .. Very advenerous .. To go in my own house just like thives"- Taani said exitedly

"And it will be more adventrous to kiss you in your room"- Rey said chukling at his girlfriend's excitement

"Rey .. Stop it na .. Lets go inside"- Taani said

Rey smiled at her .. He opened the door carefull enough to not to make any noise & closes the door behind and picked her in his arms .. There was dark inside home,only night lamps were left on ... Rey picked her in his arms

"Rey,put me down"- Taani whispered slowly

"Just relax .. Nothing will happen .. Just trust me"- Rey said in slow tone

"Rey ... bhayi will come .. If he caught us like this,then what will happen"- Taani said

Suddenly lights got switched on by itself .. Not itself .. It was swayam who switched the lights on .. Rey imidiately left taani and made her stand

"Bhayi .. Umnn .. I am .. I am really very sorry"- Taani said stammring

"Listen swayam .. Its not her fault .. It was me who planned it"- Rey said

"Tanu,you go inside and change otherwise you will catch cold"- Swayam said in an ordering tone

"Ok bhayi"- Taani went inside

"Rey .. Whats all this,you guys are getting engaged in one week and i you are going on late night dates with her .. You guys are not allowed to meet like this"- Swayam said

"Yaar kya karun .. Teri behan hai hi itni achi k mein usse door reh nahi sakta"- Rey said winking

"Meri sister k bare mein aise kaise bol sakta hai tu rey"- Swayam said like a posessive brother

"Achi bola hai .. Buri nahi .. Itna posessive mat ban apni sister k liye .. Waise bhi shadi hone wali hai uski mere sath ,toh kabhi nahi aane doonga tere paas use"- Rey said giggling

"Ho gaya?? Ab ruk .. I'll get towel for you"- Swayam said

"Wo mein khud se le loonga .. Coffee banade mere liye aur taani k liye"- Rey said going upstairs

"mera room open hai,usmein chala ja"- Swayam said

But rey was not ready to listen .. He went in taani's room
Taani was drying her hair with towel .. Her clothes were still wet and sticked to skin .. Rey closes the door without making any sound to save himself from swayam 😆
Rey went near her,did her hair on one said and hugged her from behind giving wet kisses on her kneck .. Taani closed her eyes as she was feeling shy looking at mirror
He pinned her to wall and locked her hands with his and started sucking her lips .. She to responded with eaqual passion .. After few minites of kissing passionately,rey took her near bed and laid over her .. They were half laying on bed .. Taani rolled over him and started kissing nape of his kneck .. Rey again rolled over her and kissed on her eyes first,then her tiny nose .. Taani's hands were busy in opening rey's shirt buttons
Rey kissed her cheeks and then moved his lips on her long slender kneck, he bit the skin of her kneck,making taani moan in plesure .. He sucked that area to reduce pain ..

They heared foot steps coming near taani's room .. They stood propely and adjusted their clothes .. The door got opened by swayam having an irritated expressions on his face

"What are you doing here rey"- Swayam asked

"Wo bhayi he was asking for towel,thats why he came here"- Taani said trying to sound normal

"But i asked him to go my room"- Swayam said

"I didnt find towel in your room swayam"- Rey replied

"Ab mil gaya na ,come with me .. I'll give you my clothes aur phir coffee bhi toh peeni hai na tujhe"- Swayam said going towards the door

"I love you"- Taani whispered audible only to rey

"Love you too .. TODAY ISNT A MAKEOUT DAY"- Rey sighted in irritation making taani giggle

Press like & leave your precious rewiews below 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
soo romantic os
loved it