Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ursh-

I think you should Update on Page 5!😆 Your on gallery # 15 so each update should be on any number ending with a 5 LOL

Urshie, do you have OCD with numbers or something? 🤣 Number of posts, and now number of pages for my gallery? 😆

Okay jokes apart, its a nice idea! :) But unfortunately, I won't be able to keep that up. I have to update per my convenience. 😆 
-Ursh- thumbnail
^ No I don't 🤣 I just liked the idea and I guess you think that based on my comment yesterday about reaching a certain number of Posts! I totally understand that I just like 5's I guess!  
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shit i missed the grand opening
😲 u mentioned my name i m so touched 😳 😳 😭 😭 happy walla assu 
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First of Congratz teacher ji 🤣 15 ki jai this is not a number compared to ur works :) but i m sure u will be in ur 16th soonish 😆 Because the girls here awsomee and dedicated :P to increase ur shops including me 😆 
and i m ur inspiration :P  thats really honour to hear i love coming here ur work makes me nostalgic i miss everyone oldies back then we used to make kash stuff like competition damn i miss those crazy days were every signy maker was after kash 😃

and you mentioned my name this has to be best i loved it thanks a ton i m glad i could part of your life :) and yes i complty agree for madz,ursh and krish ,javz too they are just awsomee

coming to banner the banner luks awsome yes rain and couples have some effect on the viewer and the most diffcult caps for an editor to work .. but u did grt i love the blending it feels the pic belong to same sequence the colouring is soo awsome every pic is same and i m sure it wass hard to colour but u did grt

those samples the avis awsome i love those size of avis because its unique and rare the colouring is grt but the quality is bit lacking esp arhi i have same prob too with arhi the quality is not so grt
i love ur b&w and red n blue hints its awsome i love it

Those icons are mind blowwwinggg i love ur icons and i know ur obssesd with icons from start u like icons to see and to make and now u are simply the best icon makers of IF they are simply awsome and the best part is the ur creation have this natural touch to it .. all the cropping and colouring its soo simple but soo stunning 

your works are flawless and i love the fact that u try to improve in your styles rather than inspiring from others i love that fact in you .. u keep on experimenting with wat u have created thats a quality i admire 

your work is effortless but i know it need so much effort
i wanna wish all the best for the future and dnt expect me to comment this much next time as u know how lazy i m 🤣 😛 😛 

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the new Gallery :) 

ress 
-Ursh- thumbnail
Have you started working on an update?
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on naya dukaan 🥳
wish you many more to come 😊
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ursh-

Have you started working on an update?

Yes I have started Urshie, and I have a few things ready...but I still have some other stuff to make. I'll most likely post an update by Friday or Saturday hopefully...as we have a long weekend here for Easter :)
MochaQueen thumbnail
Waiting for the mixed update!
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Waiting for the mixed update!

Will be after my first update Hinna. 😆 I haven't found the right pics to mix yet. And with my busy schedule, it will take another week or so.